Chapter 5

Does this means Love?

Minutes of silence between them, after taking a few steps, they stopped in front of a big door and above of it, there was the word "MUSIC ROOM" which was written on a big brown plaque.

Kyuhyun opened the door slowly with Seohyun behind her caughting the students throwing their gazes into them including their teacher. The class were already starting when they just arrived exactly and they are totally late right now.
 
Luckily, the old man that has the combination of white and black hair color, must be their teacher just gaved them a warm smile.
 
"He must be kind." Seohyun said to herself as she calmed down herself because of the nervousness she's feeling right now.
 
"Why the both of you are late, Mr. Cho and Ms. Lee, right?" The old man looked at them intently as Seohyun just nodded as a response not giving a quick personal reason for him because she even don't know what to say, she's actually totally nervous, her hands are so cold and its sweating too.
 
The two kids look at each other trying to communicate with the use of their eyes and then, landed on their teacher's figure who was  patiently waiting for them to answer.
 
"We're lost." They said in unison, calmly.
 
Not minding that they were just lying because the old man wasn't very strict at all.
 
Luckily, he just nodded which means he believed them, he command them to take they sit so they can start the opening introduction right now. The two just simply obeyed him and look for a vacant seat.
 
A faked cough was heard, "Should we start now?" the old man asked the students who was just excitingly nodded their head.
 
Well, according to all the students, Music is the best subject after all.
 
Seohyun was finding a vacant seat far away from Kyuhyun, she don't wanna sit with him this time because she knew it that she might threw bad words again to him and see him hurting. She shook her head as the thoughts were forming on her mind again.
 
Then, after a few minutes of finding because the room was quite big and it was crowded by many students, she spotted
 
Taeyeon, who talk to her earlier in the lobby with her two other friends sitting alone in the edge of the right corner, so she decided to go to her.
 
"Taeyeon right?" Seohyun flashed a smile on her face as she occupied the vacant seat beside Taeyeon.
 
"Yeah." She nodded and smiled back.
 
"Nice meeting you again unnie." She smiled again revealing her white teeth.
 
"Same here, Seohyun." Taeyeon just simply smiled at her and then focused again on their teacher.
 
She just nodded and turn her head to nowhere when her eyes caught Kyuhyun sitting alone on the other side, far from her. She bit her lower lip as she stared at his face. 
 
"Am I that really mean to him?" She asked herself and looked away.
 
------
 
"Seriously Hae, they look good together." Victoria suddenly speak while writing notes down on her notebook.
 
Donghae turned his gaze to her and stared at her intently. 
 
"Who?"
 
Victoria smiled and put down her ballpen on her desk. 
 
"Seohyun and Kyuhyun."
 
She inhaled the sweet scent of the air surrounding their huge classroom.
 
"Don't you think that they are cute together?" She asked.
 
Donghae chuckled quietly and smiled to the older lady.
 
"Maybe. Kinda." He shrugged.
 
Victoria poked her chin using her index finger. 
 
"I wonder what will happen. What if Kyuhyun fall for her? Aigoo, that is the best scene I would watch in my entire life. Seeing him confessing his love to other girl? So interesting!" Victoria clapped her hands with a bright smile that was appeared on her face.
 
Donghae shook his head and scoffed.
 
"That evil guy? He will never be."
 
Victoria pouted and sighed. "It's just 'WHAT IF' right? We still don't know what will really happen. But I really want them together! My heart is telling me."
 
"Aish noona, you're crazy." Donghae laughed. 
 
"Yah! It's just true. Hm, what if that totally happen? Will you let Kyuhyun to be with her?" Victoria asked him seriously.
 
"If he just proved it to me. And made me believe. You know that evil boy is really evil and will never change."
 
"People changes." She said.
 
"Yeah, I know. Let's just wait for the right time." Donghae said and they went back to their work.
 
But in the mind of Donghae, "I'm afraid, Seohyun might fall for him in the end."
 
------
 
It was almost 5:00 in the afternoon as their teacher dismissed the class. All of the students start heading outside while
 
Seohyun was looking for Kyuhyun all around.
 
"Seohyun-ah, want to go with me?" Taeyeon asked her.
 
"Ani unnie, I will wait for someone. You should go ahead." Seohyun smiled.
 
"Oh okay, see you tomorrow. Take care." Taeyeon waved and smiled at her and then, she left.
 
"Aigoo, where's him?" She asked herself as she look around.
 
"It seems he already left. Now, I don't have anyone to accompany me right now. Aish babo Seohyun! I shouldn't tell him some
things like that." She sighed as she hit her head almost 10 times. She knew she was so stupid that time. She doesn't know that man can be very sensitive, of course she never been fall inlove. The thing that was stuck on her head right now was, she needs to find a way how to apologize with him. She was about to go outside when a short girl approached her.
 
"You must be Seohyun right?" The girl asked.
 
Seohyun nodded and smile. "Why?"
 
"I just want to introduced myself, I am Goo Hara by the way. But you can call me Hara." She smiled as she offered her hand for a handshake.
 
"Nice to meet you, Hara-shi." Seohyun smiled and accept her hands.
 
"Ppali, come with me. I will introduce you with my other friends." Hara said as she grab her wrist and headed towards outside.
 
The two reached the school's quadrangle where only few students were there. Some of them already leave and some of them are still staying. They spotted 2 girls sitting on the bench, it must be the friends of Hara, Sunhwa and Sunye. 
 
"Sunhwa! Sunye!" Hara shouted as she let go of the wrist of Seohyun.
 
The two girls turned their heads and waved their hands to Hara. Sunhwa grinned her teeth as she saw the daughter of the President, Seohyun.
 
"You must be Lee Seohyun right?" Sunye asked as she walk  towards her with a bright smile that was flashed on her face.
 
"Ne." Seohyun nodded.
 
"I'm Min Sunye! Nice to meet you Seohyun-ah!" Sunye joyfully said as she took her hands for a handshake.
 
"Nice to meet you too." Seohyun bowed and smile sweetly.
 
"Yah, I always know you're the best." Sunhwa whispered with an evil smile.
 
"Just for you." Hara whispered back.
 
Sunhwa walked towards them beside Sunye, she waved at Seohyun and plastered a smile on her face.
 
"Annyeonghasseyo! Kwon Sunhwa imnida!" She bowed lightly. "Pleasure to meet you." She smiled.
 
"Ne, same here." Seohyun smile.
 
"We're the three queenkas in our school. We're so glad to meet you." Hara blurted.
 
"Queenkas?" She asked them confusedly. 
 
"Yeah, you don't know what queenkas are?" Sunye asked.
 
"Aniyo." She shook her head.
 
"We're the most popular girls in here, all of the guys wants us." Sunhwa explain clearly with an evil smirk.
 
"Why they are saying this things to me?" Seohyun thought.
 
"Oh, I see." She nodded.
 
"May I ask you a question?" Sunhwa asked.
 
"Ne." She nodded.
 
"About Kyuhyun oppa.."
 
"Mwoh?" Seohyun's eyes widened. 
 
"Are you two in a relationship?" Sunhwa asked seriously.
 
She gulped before answering, "Aniyo! We're just..... uhm, friends."
 
"Really?" Sunye & Hara asked.
 
"Yeah.." Seohyun fakely smile.
 
"Ohh.." Sunhwa crossed her arms together.
 
"Do you like him?" 
 
"Mwoh? Aniyo! I will never be." She said firmly, making them believe this time.
 
"Ohh.." They nodded.
 
"That's good." Sunhwa smiled.
 
"Why did you ask?"
 
"I'm her current girlfriend, did you know that?" Sunhwa asked with her suspicious eyes.
 
"Mwoh? Ani." She shook her head.
 
"Now you know, and I'm warning you, don't ever seduced him okay?" Sunhwa asked her in a polite way.
 
"Seduce? Mwoh?! I'm not that kind of person you're thinking about!" Seohyun shouted because of angriness.
 
"This girl is so rude!" Seohyun yelled inside her mind.
 
"That's why I'm telling you, well nice to meet you again. See you soon." Sunhwa smirked at her and bumped her shoulder which mades her things to fall.
 
"Yah!!" Seohyun shouted but they already left.
 
"Those girls, I thought they are nice." Seohyun grinned and grab her things that fell on the floor.
 
A voice was heard making Seohyun turned her head, "Seohyun-ah!!" Victoria shouted running towards her.
 
"Oh, Vic unnie!" Seohyun stood up and wave.
 
"Your brother was calling you for a few times, didn't you get his calls? He's so worried about you, after knowing from Kyuhyun that he left you in your last class." Victoria said with her knitted eyebrows defining that she was worried too.
 
"Ah oh, really?" Seohyun asked grabbing her phone on her handbag and there what is, 10 missed calls from her worried oppa.
 
"Omo.." Seohyun widened her eyes while her eyes were stocked on the screen. Victoria just giggled.
 
"Ppali, Donghae is waiting right now." Victoria smiled as she grab her hand and walk towards the lobby.
 
"Unnie, where's Kyuhyun?" Seohyun asked while they are walking.
 
"He's with your brother together with Changmin." Victoria smiled. "Why?" She asked.
 
"Ah aniya.. it's nothing." Seohyun shook her head.
 
"Oh okay." Victoria said with her suspicious smile.
 
------
 
"Yah, Seohyun-ah! Where have you been? I've been calling you a lot of times but you even didn't dare to answer it. Aigoo, if something might happened to you, dad will kill me." Her worried brother scold her to death, her eyes was full of fear, she even bother to dictate a word to him because she don't know what to say when suddenly Victoria interfer.
 
"Yah, don't be so harsh to your sister." Victoria said.
 
"Ai..goo.. Mi..mianhe o..oppa." Seohyun said with her trembling voice.
 
Donghae just sigh and hug her. 
 
"It's Kyuhyun hyung's fault anyway." Changmin said crossing his arms. Kyuhyun hiddenly smack his back making him groaned quietly.
 
"Aniya, it's okay." Seohyun smiled. "Thank you for accompanying me this day, Kyuhyun-shi. I appreciate it." Seohyun bowed to him.
 
"Ah ne." Kyuhyun nodded without any emotions.
 
"It seems he still mad." Seohyun thought.
 
"Ahem." Donghae faked a cough. "Noona, we will go now." Donghae smiled.
 
"Oh arasso. Take care!" Victoria waved.
 
"Yah guys, go on our house on Saturday okay? We will have a party games again." Donghae chuckled.
 
"Ne hyung." The two boys smiled.
 
"Bye Changmin-shi, and Kyuhyun-shi." Seohyun bowed.
 
"Call me oppa!" Changmin pouted.
 
"I told you, you don't deserve it, Changmin!" Donghae scoffed.
 
Victoria & Seohyun laughed. 
 
"Goodbye unnie." Seohyun waved and Victoria just smiled.
 
"Goodbye Seohyun-ah." Kyuhyun smiled to her and then, they left.
 
"Whoa, hyung, I saw your smile." Changmin winked teasingly.
 
"It's just a fake one." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.
 
"But still you smiled." Victoria teased.
 
"Atleast it's just fake." Kyuhyun insisted.
 
"Okay whatever." Victoria said.
 
"Anyway hyung, why you look so quiet this time?" Changmin asked.
 
"Not with your business anymore." Kyuhyun said and walk out.
 
"He's mean this time. And cold too." Victoria shook her head and they follow him behind.
 
"It's just because of Seohyun and my heart has been affected by her actions." Kyuhyun sighed on the thought that was forming on his mind.
  
------  
 
 
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE! -.-"
 
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TOO. ^-^
 
THANK YOU! <3
 
SEOKYU HWAITING!