Chapter 4

Does this means Love?

Seohyun sighed as a relief when their teacher dismissed the class. She was getting bored of the introduction which she find useless, no offense. And also, because of the stupid boy beside her, she can't help but to endure his stupidity.

"Atlast I can leave now." Seohyun whispered as she began to fixed her things. 
 
She looked around and caught the gaze of the students were on hers. She just simply ignored it and was about to leave when she saw a black-hair guy walking towards her.
 
"Seohyun right?" The black hair guy flashed a smile on his face.
 
"Yes." Seohyun nodded and smiled back.
 
"I'm Junsu, anyway." The black hair said.
 
"Nice to meet you, Junsu."
 
"Mind if you join lunch with me? I expect that you don't have any frie---" Junsu was cutted by when a tall good looking guy suddenly spoke up.
 
"Well, her brother namely Lee Donghae if you don't know, was calling her up. So, Junsu, just moved away okay? Shoo!" Kyuhyun said to them with a cold tone and dragged Seohyun away from him.
 
Junsu were left dumbfounded and also disappointed.
 
Seohyun stopped walking when they reach the corridor and stared with a suspicious look to Kyuhyun.
 
"Why the hell did you do that?!" Seohyun irritatingly asked him with her creepy voice.
 
"You don't know him." Kyuhyun calmly said.
 
Seohyun crossed her arms. "So? Why you even care about that?"
 
"Because I'm Cho Kyuhyun." He smiled as in he will melt everyone's heart. 
 
"Who cares? No one cares. So stop becoming ambitious okay?!"
 
"I'm just facing the fact and you should to!"
 
"I don't want to." She shrugged and walk away.
 
Kyuhyun grabbed her hands making her stop from walking and look at him with a death glare.
 
"Let go." She coldly said.
 
"No. Let's go." He smiled as they start walking on the aisle hand to hand not minding the students who were
looking at them.
 
Seohyun was using her strenght trying to let go of his hand but he's too strong, so she just gave up and let it like
that and also feel embarass that all the students were gossiping like an idiot while staring at them.
 
------
 
"Did you see that?" Sunye shockingly asked as her eyes were stuck on the two walking passed by on them.
 
Sunhwa was totally surprised on the scenario she has seen a while ago.
 
"He's just mine!!" She glared.
 
"But it will be hard for you." Sunye turned her gaze to her friend that was standing beside her. "You might kick out if you challenge her. We still don't know if there anything that was going on between him and her." She softly said to her friend as she placed her hands to her shoulders.
 
She shrugged making the girl's hand moved away. "Don't you dare to tell me that again. Who are you? My fairy god-mother? Duh, Min Sunye! I now what I am doing and you don't have the rights to talk to me like that." She rolled her eyes and walked away leaving the brown hair girl sighing deeply.
 
"I hope... everything will be okay." She whispered and went to her next class.
 
------
 
Squeals filled the atmoshpere of the cafeteria which was totally crowded as they walk together towards the table that was reserved by them with their other friends waiting.
 
Seohyun quickly let go of Kyuhyun's hand as soon as she saw the back of her brother. She gave them a warm smile with Kyuhyun standing beside her who was looking intently to Changmin who keep giving him a suspicious look since they got here.
 
Victoria, Kyuhyun and Changmin's older cousin, gave her a sweet smile as she noticed that the two of them looks good together when they are always stick with each other, they can make a very cute couple just to be honest, she thinks on her mind.
 
"Well, I believe what the others says Seohyun-ah. You look prettier in personal." Victoria smiled again.
 
Seohyun giggled. "Thank you." She said before taking a sip to her milkshake which was in front of her.
 
"By they way, I'm Victoria Song. But you can call me Vic unnie for short." She gave her a cute wink. "And if you still don't know, I'm the older cousin of this two goblins." She said pointing out Kyuhyun and Changmin who was busy eating their food.
 
"Noona!" The two good-looking guy drop their forks that they were holding and gave their older cousin a frowned face.
 
"Goblin? What's that?" Donghae who has a spoon inside his mouth, turn his gaze to the older girl who was laughing quietly.
 
"Have you already watch Harry Potter just once, huh?" Victoria released an air from her nose.
 
"I'm not a fan of it." He plainly said.
 
"Ahuh, because you're just watching Nemo." Changmin teased.
 
"Really?" Kyuhyun asked in disbelief who was ready to burst out in to laugh.
 
"Donghae oppa loves fishes since he was child." Seohyun blurted out with her cute and sweet voice.
 
"Aish, Seohyunnie." Donghae shook his head full of embarassed. He knew already that after this Kyuhyun will . That evil guy won't really stop.
 
All of them were laughing except Donghae who was just giving them a glare. They were ablsolutely enjoying the fun and teasing thing with Donghae when the bell suddenly rangs. Most of the students respond a scoffed after hearing the bell. They were totally lazy to stood up from their seats, but they should to or might detention will face them later.
 
"My next subject is, Chemistry." Victoria smiled.
 
"Same here." Donghae finally revealed his gorgeous smile.
 
"English." Changmin crossed his arms and then, scoffed.
 
"Hahahahaha!!" Kyuhyun laughed on the younger boy's reaction knowing that Changmin's weakness was English.
 
"Kyuhyun really.." Victoria formed a mad smile as she put her palm on her forehead.
 
"What about you, Seohyun?" Donghae asked the cute girl who was busy reading something on her notebook.
 
"Oh uhm.. Music." She sweetly smiled.
 
"Same here!!" Kyuhyun raised his hand.
 
Seohyun just rolled her eyes.
 
"Well, I guess let's just see each other later." Victoria smiled and they just nodded.
 
"Kyuhyun take care of my sister." Donghae shot him a death glare before the 3 of them left leaving Seohyun and Kyuhyun alone.
 
She crossed her arms together and looked at the tall guy irritatedly.
 
Why in the Earth they are always together in every class Seohyun went? Is this just a simple coincidence or?
She faced him with a frowned face.
 
"Yah! What are you waiting for? Christmas? New Year?" She said sarcastically throwing a glare to Kyuhyun's eyes.
 
"You know you're so mean.. and I don't know why you're acting like that towards me." Kyuhyun plainly looked at her with a serious face. Well, it's pretty obvious when you looked at his eyes, he seems sincere, serious, and actually hurt.
 
She was shocked to his words and don't know what to do next. She gulped, and before throwing a word  to him, he just cutted it by saying.
 
"Just follow me." He weakly smiled at her and went his way towards the corridor. She just simply obeyed not talking even a single word. She was still shocked, feeling her heartbeats pounding like a machine.
 
"Did I actually hurt him? I never thought that he will be like this, so sensitive. But I know that I'm so wrong to judge someone. Wait, did I just judge him? I think so. This is the first time ever I saw a man acting like this." She sighed deeply as she glanced to the guy beside her focusing his eyes straightly on their way with a disappointed face.
 
------
 
 
 
Ouch! Poor Kyuhyun! He must be really hurt of Seohyun's attitude. XD
 
Sorry for the very very late update guys! I'm busy with my studies and don't have the time to update. xD
 
But I will update, it's either tomorrow or on Friday! :))
 
Don't forget to DROP A COMMENT and don't hesitate to click the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON. ;))
 
Thank you wirees! <3 :))