Chapter 8

Does this means Love?

The two arrived at the right time followed by their main teacher as they slowly sat beside each other, smiling like idiots. The teacher proceeded the lecture about different kinds of instruments that can found in an orchestra. Silence filled the atmosphere, it seems that everyone are listening but except on the 3 girls on the back who keep watching the moves and actions of the two.

 
"I told you, that Lee Seohyun is trying to get Kyuhyun oppa." Hara whispered as they stared at them.
 
Sunhwa just smiled like she's not affected on it.
 
"Don't tell me you're planning something again?" Sunye asked, worriedly.
 
Sunhwa smirked. "She must be aware of us or else, something bad will happen to her."
 
"I bet you already have the plan, tell us then." Hara said, interested to know.
 
Sunye sighed that ony herself can hear it. "Gosh, this will be bad."
 
1 hour passed..
 
"So, lets continue this tomorrow everyone, and we'll have an activity for tomorrow. Get ready. Bye." The teacher said with a smile and left the classroom.
 
Their teacher dismissed the class earlier than before, they still have 5 minutes remaining before the class will ends.
 
"Yes finally! I can play Starcraft again." said Kyuhyun with a sigh and smile.
 
"Starcraft? What's that?" Seohyun asked with her left eye-brow raised.
 
"Don't you know that? Its a game." He asked and answered at the same time.
 
"Ohhh, that's why Donghae oppa keep calling you GameKyu." Seohyun nodded.
 
"Yep yep, that's me." He winked.
 
Seohyun plastered a disgust face before fixing her things.
 
"I never thought this guy is so childish." 
 
------
 
Yoona sat on her bed with a pale and tired face. She heaved a deep sigh as she wiped the crystal tears that forming on her doe-eyes while staring at the picture she was holding. Its the only remembrance of her parents which was taken before the accident. She smiled as she carressed the picture and said, 
 
"Umma, Appa, Yoongie misses the two of you so much.. I'm very thankful that you gave me another parents that can take a care of me like you two did.. Yoongie wants to see the two of you and hug tightly even if it just once.." Yoona can't hold it anymore, she just let her tears out. "I love you appa umma, I promise, I will become a successful model someday, and I dedicated that for the two of you.." She wiped her tears, and hide the picture on a box that full of important things of her. But she doesn't know that someone is listening to her. 
 
Lee Donghae.
 
------
 
"Kyunniieeee~" Victoria shouted as she walked inside of his room holding her notebooks.
 
"What again noona?" Kyuhyun asked irritatedly while his eyes were stucked on the screen.
 
Starcraft again.
 
"Erm.." She faked a cough. "I'm actually having some problems on my Math." She  said shyly.
 
Kyuhyun looked at the older girl and laughed. 
 
"What's funny?" She pouted in annoyance.
 
"I got it. You want me to teach you right?" He said in a bossy tone, crossing his arms together.
 
"Yup. Please Kyunnieeee~" She said in an aegyo.
 
"But why me, noona? You have your Nichkhun!" He glared and back to his game again.
 
Victoria throw him a pillow. 
 
"I'll just answer it, just leave it there."
 
"Thanks Kyunnie~ I love you." Victoria hugged him on his back.
 
Kyuhyun shrugged. "Go away, Vic!"
 
"Arraso.. Goodbye, Seohyun-ssi!" Victoria laughed and run away before he can have a revenge on her.
 
"W...what?! How did she know?" He asked his-self in disbelief.
 
------
 
Short ==" Sorry !
 
LOL I know. This chapter is focused on KyuToria & YoonHae moments. *bows 10000000000 degrees* I don't ship KyuToria, and I only see them as a 'FRIENDS' no more no less. And I don't either ship YoonHae, I prefer HaeSica more but I think Yoona suits the role so, I kinda make it a twist. :)) Next Chapter will have a SeoKyu moment. I promise! ^^ Leave a comment please & don't hesitate to click the subscribe button. ;) Thanks chingus'!  <3