Chapter 3

Does this means Love?

Seohyun was just listening to their teacher who was giving them a nice introduction not minding the guy who was beside her.

Kyuhyun was busy staring at Seohyun not minding what reaction will he get from her. He was just amazed on her natural beauty that he can't take his eyes away from her image, he thinks that she's very different to all the pretty girls on the school. But he already knew that he can't stole her heart because that's very impossible and its totaly hard but no one knows what can Destiny do right?
 
"Mr Cho!" The teacher shouted with an angry voice making him back to the reality.
 
He blinked his eyes and looked at his teacher. "Yes ma'am?"
 
"Please pay attention, okay?!" The teacher said and went back to discussed again.
 
"School really..." Kyuhyun sighed as he lowered his head facing the armchair when his eyes landed on
 
Seohyun which he caught her looking at him.
 
A smiled appeared on his lips as he stared at her.
 
Seohyun felt uncomfortable with his actions. She felt that her blood is boiling again because of him, and also she felt her heart is beating faster again because of him.
 
"Hey.." Kyuhyun whispered but Seohyun just ignored him and pretend that she didn't heard anything.
 
Kyuhyun chuckled silently because of her snobbish attitude, he began to disturbed her again.
 
"Seohyun~" He poked her shoulder but still no replies.
 
He smirked, he didn't know that she can be so snobbish sometimes and he found it very challenging for him.
 
"Hmmm.." He mumbled. "Why you're so snobbish huh? Tell me." He smiled but Seohyun still not saying anything and her eyes were focused on their teacher.
 
"Or maybe, you just can't talk to me because I might melt you when you heard my angelic voice?" He giggled softly. The other students who were in their back were laughing silently too because of his words.
 
Kyuhyun poked her again and make a serious face, "Or you just really like me? No, love me?"
 
Seohyun finally looked at him with a disgust look and eyebrows raised.
 
"What are you talking about? Can you just please shut up your big mouth because you're disturbing me. Just disturb other people and not me, okay?! You're so stupid asking those stupid questions too." She rolled her eyes and moved her chair away from him. 
 
The students who heard it was shocked and they just laughed.
 
 "Pssh, just admit that you really like me, oh I mean, love me." Kyuhyun said with a teasingly smiled.
 
"Shut up!" She said irritatedly and looked away.
 
He laughed silently as he found her cute whenever she's mad. When suddenly, their teacher caught him looking at her with a bright smile.
 
"Mr Cho Kyuhyun!!" The teacher shouted.
 
"Mwo?!" Kyuhyun's face frowned and looked suspiciously with his teacher.
 
"Can you please pay attention? Stop looking at Ms Seohyun, she might melts." The teacher said with an evil smile. All the students were staring at Seohyun and start whispering to each other. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and looked away so no stupid rumors will they make and spread all around the campus.
 
Seohyun was busy grinning and holding her temper. She's just too sensitive. She's easy to be mad if you did something stupid that involved herself because she don't want to ruined her own image that may cause bad social status on her including her family. 
 
"This guy always mades my mood ruined!" She whispered on herself while inhaling the sweet scent of the wind. 
 
Kyuhyun stop bothering her because his classmates will think he likes her and just playing around with her just like what he always do on every girls in the school. But seriously, his conscience is bugging him.
 
He always feel different towards her. He always wants to see her so badly even he just met her so sudden and most of all, he's trying his best to be friends with her. But seriously, he hates himself for acting like this. Is he really the Cho Kyuhyun who known as the playboy before? His brain always tell him that he's just playing around with her and just stop this kind of things and go away from her. But his whole heart was telling him that he might felt the true love with her.
 
Seohyun isn't that easy. Her heart is just like a stone. She's very hard to get. She always want to be sure that if the day had come and she already found his true man, she expect that he will love her as much as he can till they die. And she knows that Love is just around her and Destiny will come to her and the man that was assign to be with her in the rest of her life. But honestly, he made Seohyun's heart flattered.
 
------
 
Chapter 3 is up ! :D
This is kinda a short update but I will update soon as I can.
Seriously, I'm making the Chapter 4 right now and it seems that my mind doesn't want to work with me. LOL
Okay, just subscribe and DROP A COMMENT PLEASE!
Thank you! :)