Chapter One

Does this means Love?

A fine one spring day, a beautiful brunette was sitting alone on the waiting area with her things. She took her cellphone and quicky dialled her brother's number.

"Oppa! Where are you?" She asked .
 
"I'm on my way right now, Seohyun." Donghae said.
 
Seohyun revealed a sigh. "I see. Be careful, okay?"
 
"Ne, I will." 
 
"Ya, Changmin-ah! Handle me your money!"
 
Seohyun heard a voice on the other line that made her confused.
 
"Is there anyone with you, oppa?" She asked with her soft and cute voice.
 
"I'm with my friends." Donghae replied.
 
"Why?" 
 
"They want to meet you. Because of their naughtiness, I can't endure it anymore."
 
Seohyun chuckled softly. "Really? I'm glad."
 
"Yeah, you should be." 
 
"Nae, kekeke. Oppa, just call me when you arrive okay?" Seohyun said and hanged up.
 
She took her IPOD and listened to the song, SEOUL.
 
"I can't believe it. After 5 years, finally I'm back." She smiled cheerfully waiting patiently.
 
------
 
"I don't want to play with you anymore, hyung!!" Changmin irritatedly said.
 
Kyuhyun laughed evily. "You're bankrupt now, aren't you?"
 
"Aiissshh!!" Changmin ruffled his hair.
 
"I already told you, no one can beat me." Kyuhyun proudly said.
 
Donghae shook his head. "Poor Changmin."
 
"Ahhhh! Give me back my money!! That's my allowance this whole week hyung!!" Changmin begged.
 
Kyuhyun hissed and handled him his money. "You're lucky that you have a nice cousin like me."
 
"I'm not lucky." Changmin frowned.
 
Suddenly, Donghae interfered. "Ya, stop that childish fight! My sister is waiting about 30 minutes!"
 
"Come on!! I can't wait to see her hyung!" Changmin's frowned faded and was replaced by a bright smile. 
 
"Speaking of my sister, I won't let you to be with her!" Donghae said making Kyuhyun laughed.
 
"Ah, waeyo?!" Changmin asked dissappointedly and make their way inside the airport.
 
"My sister is very different to all the girls you dated." He says, "And she's very innocent."
 
"Ohhhh!" The two said in unison.
 
"She attracted me a lot eventhough I still don't see her." Changmin said with sparkling eyes.
 
"Stop your daydreaming, dude!" Kyuhyun laughed and smacked his head hardly.
 
"Look, hyung!! There's a lot of video games  inside there!!" Changmin pointed to a store.
 
"Oh, come on!!" Kyuhyun run to the store leaving the two laughed.
 
------
 
Seohyun's P.O.V.
 
I walk around on the airport, I can't believe it. Seoul changes a lot. They even built stores inside the airport. When I was walking while pushing my trolley, my foot stopped on a store that full of video games.
 
Oh, I remember Donghae oppa loves games. I should buy a game for him.
I stopped the trolley beside the store and went inside.
 
End of the P.O.V.
 
------
 
"Miss, does the latest Starcraft video game already released?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Oh yes Sir, right there." The saleslady point on the right corner.
 
"Thank you." Kyuhyun smiled and went away.
 
"Starcraft Starcraft, where are you?" Kyuhyun asked himself while looking around.
 
Then suddenly, his eyes caught a girl who was in the middle of time picking up the game that he wanted.
 
He quickly took it before the girl can buy it.
 
"Hey! That's mine!" The brunette shouted.
 
"My hands took it first, you're a little bit late. Try next time." Kyuhyun smirked.
 
"Ya!" The girl shouted making all the people turn their heads to them.
 
"What's the problem, Ma'am , Sir?" The manager of the store walk towards them.
 
"Do you still have another stock of that game?" Seohyun asked.
 
"I'm sorry, Ma'am but that's the last one we ever got." The manager bowed his head.
 
"Ya you boy! Give me that!" Seohyun shouted but unluckily, Kyuhyun already bought it and went away.
 
"Ahh! Stupid!" Seohyun stomped her foot. "Thanks anyway." Seohyun faked a smile to the manager and walk out.
 
------
 
"Seohyun-ah, I'm already here. Where are you?" Donghae asked on the other line.
 
"I'm on the coffee shop near the toys store." Seohyun weakly said.
 
"Oh okay, wait for me in a minute." Donghae said and hanged up.
 
Seohyun revealed a big sigh. "That guy is very..... stupid. What kind of man is he.. Aishh." She rested her chin to her palms and waited patiently for his brother to catch her up.
 
------
 
"Ahhh! That was fast, they already released this!!" Changmin looked amazingly to the video game.
 
"I know. And there's a girl." Kyuhyun said.
 
"Then?" Changmin looked at him intently.
 
"Honestly, that should be hers. But I quickly grabbed it before she can. And she's very mad, Changmin." Kyuhyun grinned.
 
"Really? Is she pretty?" Changmin asked.
 
"Quite." Kyuhyun glared.
 
"Aish hyung! You should gave it to her!!" Changmin start to punch his arm slightly.
 
"Ya! Ah!! Stop that!!" Kyuhyun defended. "The important is, I already have this." He smiled evily.
 
"Ya! You two! Come on now." Donghae said and they followed him.
 
15 minutes passed~
 
"Seohyun-ah!" Donghae shouted to the girl who was sitting alone in the coffee shop.
 
"Oppa!" Seohyun cheerfully smiled and wave her right hand to him.
 
"My little sister!!" Donghae hugged him. "How have you been?"
 
"Well, New York is very nice  though its quite lonely." Seohyun giggled.
 
"Really? How's your studies?" Donghae asked.
 
"Hmm, it's fine." Seohyun smiled.
 
"Dad will be happy." Donghae messed her hair.
 
"She's very pretty hyung." Changmin whispered to Kyuhyun who was shock on what he saw.
 
"Oh anyway, this are my friends Changmin and Kyuhyun." Donghae introduced.
 
Changmin leaned towards her. "Annyeong! I'm Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you, Seohyun." Changmin offered his hands but before she took it Donghae gently pushed it away.
 
"Wae?!" Changmin asked him.
 
"She might get virus." Donghae seriously said.
 
"Aishh!!" Changmin frowned.
 
Seohyun giggled. "Annyeonghasseyo." She greeted him politely.
 
"Oh and this is Kyuhyun hyung." Changmin introduced him.
 
Seohyun widened her eyes. "You?!"
 
Kyuhyun gulped. "A...annyeong.." He nervously said.
 
"Wae? What's wrong?" Donghae asked them confusedly.
 
"Oh crap man, she's the girl I was fought a while ago." Kyuhyun whispered  to Changmin.
 
"Bad timing." Changmin smiled suspiciously.
 
"Seohyun, do you know him?" Donghae asked.
 
"No." Seohyun shook her head.
 
"But why you're so shock to saw him?" He asked again.
 
"Ah that man is stupid, he even took the lates game that I will bought for you." She pouted.
 
Kyuhyun just  laughed. "Of couse, I will get anything I want.
 
Donghae shook his head. "Where it is, Kyuhyun-ah?"
 
"Here." Kyuhyun handled.
 
"Such a prideful person." Seohyun rolled her eyes.
 
"This is mine right now, ne?" Donghae smiled.
 
"Mwo hyung?! Andwaeyoo!" Kyuhyun said.
 
"No no no." Donghae smirked.
 
"Pity." Changmin laughed.
 
"I thought he will get anything he wants? His weakness is my oppa? Ah, stupid." Seohyun whispered but Kyuhyun still heard it.
 
Kyuhyun glared at her. "Be thankful she's pretty and my friend's sister, or else... she's my victim right now." He whispered.
 
"Come on, let's go home now." Donghae and Changmin grab the things of Seohyun.
 
"Thank You." Seohyun smiled at the two.
 
"Idiot Idiot Idiot." Seohyun sarcastically said before heading to their auto.
 
"This girl, I never thought she would be this childish." Kyuhyun shook his head and followed them behind.
 
There was an awkward silence between Kyuhyun and Seohyun who was sitting next to each other. Seohyun just ignoring him and just look outside the window same as Kyuhyun. At first, Seohyun has been attracted to Kyuhyun's appeals, she thought she likes him but it already changed after knowing his personalities, but she doesn't know what his true personalities are.
 
Meanwhile, Changmin was sleeping peacefully on the back seat while Donghae just glancing at the two who was just keep silence all the time.
 
"Aigoo~ I think this two won't get out well. First meeting, first fight." Donghae shook his head as the thoughts were forming on his mind and parked the car in front of their house.
 
"We're already here." Donghae said and smiled.
 
"Ne!" Seohyun smiled and went inside.
 
"Changmin!! Ya, wake up!!" Kyuhyun shouted on his ears.
 
"Mwo?" Changmin rubbed his eyes. "Ahhhh."
 
Kyuhyun hissed.
 
"Kyu." Donghae said.
 
"Wae?" Kyuhyun asked setting up his PSP.
 
"Ah, nevermind." Donghae shook his head and went outside. 
 
Kyuhyun mumbled, "Weird."
 
------
 
"Daddy!!" Seohyun shouted cheerfully.
 
"Seohyunnie!!" Mr Lee opened his arms and she quickly hug him.
 
"I missed you, dad." Seohyun said softly.
 
"Me too, sweetie." Her dad her hair.
 
"Where's mom?" Seohyun asked.
 
"She's on the kitchen, cooking." Her dad said.
 
"I will just go see her." Seohyun smiled and went to the kitchen.
 
"Mom!!" Seohyun hugged her.
 
"Oh my gosh, Seohyun! I miss you sweetie!" Mrs Lee hugged back.
 
"Mom you grow prettier, huh?" Seohyun teasingly smile.
 
"You too." She pinched Seohyun's cheeks.
 
"Is that sweet potato?" Seohyun asked.
 
"Yes your favorite! Now change your clothes and it will be cook about 15 minutes." Her mom said and she just nodded.
 
------
 
Seohyun's P.O.V.
 
I was about to go upstairs when I saw that stupid guy again. What's his name? Oh, Cho Kyuhyun. Shush, such a prideful person and I hate that! I just rolled my eyes when our eyes suddenly met.
 
"Where's my room again? Ahh! This house changed a lot." I said to myself while finding a white door.
 
"Annyeonghasseyo, Miss Seohyun." A young lady greeted me on my back.
 
"You scared me!" I startled.
 
"I'm sorry." She bowed.
 
"Ani, it's okay." I smiled. "By the way, do you know where my room is?" I asked.
 
"Oh, that way." She point on the right corner.
 
"Ah, thank you." I said. "Wait, what's your name?" I asked before making my next step.
 
"Im Yoon Ah imnida." She bowed.
 
"Nice to meet you, Yoona-ah." I smiled. "And don't be formal, okay? Let's treat each other as friends." I
said and goes to my room.
 
I closed the door and jumped on my bed.
 
"Finally, I'm here in Seoul right now." I sighed as a reliefed.
 
"Its still the same, nothing happened." I smiled as I closed my eyes for a moment of silence.
 
"And my keroro collection is still there. Gladly, no one touched it." I sat down on my bed and stretched my arms. I grabbed my phone and try to call my grandmother that I missed so much.
 
"Eh? No signal?" I asked myself as I stared on the screen of it.
 
"Maybe I should go out." I stood up and went outside.
 
------
 
"Hyung, let's play right now!" Changmin excitedly said.
 
"Where's Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked while his eyes were focused on his PSP.
 
"He just went to the bathroom. Let's duel first!" Changmin said while preparing the Play Station.
 
Donghae put away his PSP. "Fine."
 
------
Meanwhile..
 
Kyuhyun just got out on the bathroom while he saw Seohyun walking towards his place, a smile sudenly appeared on his face.
 
"Hey." He approached her but she just rolled her eyes again and started to walk away.
 
Because of his naughty attitude, he suddenly grab her wrist without a personal reason.
 
"What?!" Seohyun annoyingly said trying to let go of his hand.
 
"Are you mad at me?" He asked looking at her straightly.
 
"Duh! Who would be mad at your disrespect attitude?!" 
 
"You should be thankful that I gave that to your brother!"
 
"Huh, so?" She crossed her arms. "Why should I be thankful?"
 
"Because you didn't waste your money to bought it, that money is mine."
 
"Well that's all your fault!"
 
"How can it be my fault?"
 
"Because you let that stupid game to be on my brother's hands, duh." 
 
"Seohyun.." He softly said, holding her hands together. 
 
"Mwo?!" Seohyun widened her eyes.
 
"Forgive me, please." He begged.
 
"Yuck!!" She removed his hands. "You're a deceitful person too, aren't you?"
 
"Ya! I'm the one who's asking forgiveness in front of you! Why won't you just accept it?" Kyuhyun irritatedly said.
 
"Because you don't deserve my forgiveness! Duh Cho Kyuhyun, you're disgusting!" Seohyun said and left
Kyuhyun dumbfounded.
 
Kyuhyun blink his eyes for many times. He never saw a girl like her, different attitudes. He thinks that
Seohyun will fall for his charisma and appeals, but he's totally wrong.
 
"Why am I acting like this?" Kyuhyun asked himself.
 
". It can't be." He messed his hair and walk away.
 
------
 
Seohyun on the other hand went to their garden to have a peace of mind for thinking. 
 
"Ahhhh! He's really disgusting!!" Seohyun stomped her foot.
 
"Its very obvious that he was joking around with me. Such an idiot." She pouted.
 
"But.. the way he hold my hands.." she remained silent for a few minutes. Then she suddenly put her hands on her left chest.
 
"That can't be. Maybe, I'm just nervous or what.." she look blankly on the floor while she remembers what her grandmother said.
 
Flashback:
 
The Lee Family went to Bucheon to visit their relatives. Seohyun was sitting on the couch with her grandmother. While, Donghae is playing with their cousins.
 
"Grandma, how do you know that grandpa is the one who will love you forever?" Ten year old Seohyun asked her grandma while smiling cutely.
 
Her grandma stared at her with a curious look. "Why do you ask that hyunnie?" her grandma giggled.
 
"Hehehe, nothing, just curious." Seohyun said shyly.
 
Her grandma command her to sit on her lap. "Really? You are in-love, aren't you?"
 
"Ah, aniya grandma. I think I have a crush with Donghae oppa's friend." Seohyun blushed.
 
"Aigoo" Her grandma messed her hair.
 
"I already knew he is my soulmate. You know why? Whenever you heard your heartbeats faster when you are talking to him, it means, he's the man." Grandma said while her hair.
 
"Really, grandma? That actually what happens to me whenever I saw him" Seohyun blushed more.
 
"Maybe he's the man for you." Her grandma said,
 
"But of course, be sure that he will never hurt you and will love you forever just like your grandpa's love for me." Her grandma giggled. 
 
"Ne ne! But I even don't know his name and I never talk to him." Seohyun pouted and faced her grandma.
 
Her grandma laughed at her and pinched her cheeks. "Someday you will. Destiny will lead the two of you. Just follow your heart and don't forget to take your brain with you." Her grandma said making her amazed by her words.
 
End of the flashback~
 
Seohyun sighed.
 
"Follow your heart and take your brain with you." She repeated her grandma words.
 
"I already know, he's not the man. I feel it. Of course, I will never love a guy like him!" She frowned.
 
"I wonder where is that guy that I like before." She asked herself and went inside their house.
 
------
 
2 hours has passed, Kyuhyun and Changmin already left after playing so many games.
 
"Trust me noona! She's very pretty! She attracted me a lot!! Oh my goddess!" Changmin dreamily said with a wide smile on his face.
 
Victoria just laughed at him. "Changmin-ah, I'm sure you're dead with Donghae!"
 
"Psssh. I don't care! All I need is her love!" Changmin smiled.
 
"But the questions is, does she love you?" Victoria asked while washing the dishes.
 
"I don't know." Changmin laughed.
 
"You're so silly!" Victoria laughed also.
 
"Wait, where's Kyuhyun?" Victoria asked while looking around.
 
"I don't know noona. He's very silent since we're playing games with Donghae hyung." Changmin said while eating cookies.
 
"Hmmmm..." Victoria mumbled. "Maybe he has a problem?"
 
"I don't know." Changmin shrugged.
------
 
Kyuhyun lie down to his bed with a weird face. His conscience keep bothering him since the conversation between him and her.
 
"She's really getting into my nerves." He said as he rubbed his temples.
 
"Ahhh! I hate her!! She don't have the rights to talk to me like that!" Kyuhyun throw the pillow on the floor.
 
"She's very different to all the girls that I met.. she's totally bugging my mind.. Lee Seohyun.." He sighed again and hide his face under the pillow.
 
"Cho Kyuhyun, what's happening to you? No one can make me act like this.. But.." He stopped his-self for talking.
 
"I hate this!" Kyuhyun shouted and forced himself to sleep believing that his mix feelings will faded tomorrow.
________________________________________________________________________
 
Chapter One is up! :D
 
I know this kinda... lame? Hahaha. XD Please leave a comment, okay? I will update soon :D And don't hesitate to click the subscribe button up there. :3 Thank You~