Nope. Yes. Mhm.

I Wish, I See - TaeNy Drabbles

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"HA!"

" you."

"HAAAAA! You said yes!" Tiffany rolls onto my bedroom floor holding her stomach.

"Did not!" I angrily replied.

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"HA!" I yelped.

" you."

I crawled to her and leaned in next to her ear, "What time?"

She scrambled backward until her back hit the wall. "ing dyke," she said.

"That's why you love me," I replied and winked. I moved closer to her again and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Tiffany~ I'm cold," I pouted.

"Get the off of me," she said as she pried my arms off of her body.

"But I'm cold!" I whined.

"If you do not let go within the next 5 seconds, so help me God, I will crush those hollow bones of yours and cook it into a potato."

I unraveled my arms immediately. "You're no fun," I said, "Plus, what did that potato ever do to you?"

"Never said I was, darling," she replied, completely ignoring my follow-up question.

I smiled dorkily and leaned my face toward her closely. "But you still love me, right?"

"No."

"Yes you do."

"No, I don't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"AHA!" I screamed again.

"Every ing time," Tiffany sighed as a small smile danced across her lips.

"But that's why you love me," I said confidently as I leaned in and kissed her quickly.

She palmed my face and pushed me an arm's length away.

I swiped at her, but my short arms were no match for her longer ones. As my attempts proved futile, I pretended to give up.

When I noticed that Tiffany relaxed her body and her guard was let down, I immediately attacked her with hugs and kisses all over her face.

She fell to the ground and I straddled her as I continued my barrage of love toward her.

"Taeyeon!" She yelled, annoyed. A peck on either side of her rosy cheeks.

"I love it when you call my name!"

"ing moronic dyke!" A peck on the tip of her adorable nose.

"I love it when you call me names!"

"Shut the up!" A peck on her soft lips.

"I JUST LOVE YOU!"

With that, she decided to give in and returned my affectionate actions.