Red-Tipped & Yellow Roses

I Wish, I See - TaeNy Drabbles

 I'm back.


 

"I'm hungry." Tiffany told no one in particular as she patted her stomach. 

A weird feeling washed over me. I suddenly found myself worried that she might not have her energy today for the exams. The feeling was abnormal. Usually, I would say that it was her fault for not eating and scold her. I couldn't bring myself to do that today, however.

"Did you eat breakfast?" I asked her, concerned.

She looked at me strangely but still answered, "I woke up a bit late so I just left the house."

I knocked her forehead. "Geesh. You still should have ate something."

I swung my backpack forward and ped it. I dug through and found a thin, aluminum-like golden wrapped sphere. A truffle-like chocolate candy I had saved to nibble on during classes. It was from my aunt's trip to Europe. A brand that I cannot bring myself to pronounce for the death of me. My brain urged my hand to extend the candy towards Tiffany and I obeyed it.

"Is it okay?" She asked as she eyed the dessert. I nudged it closer to send the message.

She reached out to pluck it from my hand and unwrapped it carefully. "I've never seen this brand before."

"Me neither. My aunt gave one to me yesterday and I was going to eat it sometime later. You can have it."

"Are you sure? Have you eaten any yet?" Tiffany asked with wide eyes.

I wanted her to have it, of course. But I didn't want to lie. "She gave me this one only."

The girl in front of me scoffed. "Don't just give it to me, Taeyeon. Here."

She held the candy to my mouth.

"I don't want it," I quickly said.

"Don't be stupid. You have to take a bite first to assure that you aren't trying to poison me," she retorted.

The corners of my mouth slowly turned into a grin. This was her way of getting what she wants. I surveyed the rough surface and gingerly opened my mouth to break the perfect shell. After I had done so, Tiffany brought the food next to her eye as if she was giving it a full x-ray.

"Is it good?" She asked.

I raised my brows and gave her a thumbs up. It was probably the most flavorful taste that my tongue would ever experience. Tiffany decided to trust me as she proceeded to pop the remains into and chew.

We've shared food for as long as I could remember. But just this time I felt heat crawl up my neck at the intimate gesture.

"I missed you over the weekend! You didn't pick up any of my calls!" She slapped my shoulder as she swallowed the remains of the candy.

Meek, I bowed my head and replied, "Sorry, I was out of the city and my phone's battery died."

"You owe me for leaving me to be bored. I'm coming over today and that's final. Then we'll catch up. Alright?" She rapidly said. "Okay." She then answered herself without waiting for me to reply. She then left me standing in the hallway as she stalked her way to class.

My line of sight slowly traveled down her backside and landed on her taut bottom. It was cute, no lie.

And that's when I realized...

 

 

I was whipped.