A song for you

You are my sunshine

Hi chingus... first i apologize for the late update. Please support this story as always..

Thanks for your comments. i love you all.. take care.. stay healthy!!

                                                                             *******************************************

Shinhye showed her friends some of the notebooks which had the songs she had written so far.

Seohyun: Wow.. Shinnie.. you are great..

Yonghwa: yeah.. you have written a lot. We cannot select one..

Both yonghwa and seohyun were dumbstruck in surprise and reading the notebooks one by one. They were mesmerized by her writings and forgot that they are here to complete their assignment.

Shinhye: I am just a rookie writer.. I must improve a lot. And if you have any theme for your song, tell me so that we can write something new.

Yonghwa: we don’t have any idea about this shinnie.. We are going to use whatever that comes out of your pen.

Shinhye: yah yong.. you are overreacting.

Seohyun was lost in reading the lyrics when suddenly a notebook captured her attention. She opened it and her face became bright reading the song in that.

Seohyun: yong.. yong.. read this.. this is something new and lovely.

Yonghwa peeked into the notebook and started reading the lines. His eyes were widened and he smiled widely.

Shinhye: which one hyunnie?

Seohyun: the one with the title “Sunshine”

Sunshine

Oh my dear,

Have I ever told you?

You are my sunshine.

I had my windows closed,

You came in through a slit.

I was a little bud,

You made me blossom bright.

Oh my dear,

Have I ever told you?

You are my sunshine.

I wonder how long you will shine?

My heart said you are always mine.

Will you be my umbrella in the rain?

Your warm smile makes my day fine.

Oh my dear,

Have I ever told you?

You are my sunshine.

I wake up every morning just to see you.

My leg takes every step just to reach you.

My wish upon a star to see your smiling face.

Thump.. Thump.. it makes my heart race.

Oh my dear,

Have I ever told you?

You are my sunshine.

I dreamt of touching the sky..

You hold my hands to fly high.

Believe me.. this is not a lie..

You are the apple of my eye.

Oh my dear,

Have I ever told you?

You are my sunshine.

Yonghwa and Seohyun jumped in joy when they read the song completely. Shinhye peeked into the notebook and her eyes widened seeing the song.

Seohyun: Shinnie.. is it okay to use this song? I like it very much.

Yonghwa: yeah shinnie.. I too like it. Please tell yes..

Shinhye: There are better songs than that.. (shinhye said hesitantly)

“Nooooo”, Yonghwa and Seohyun shouted in unision.

“Yah shinnie.. don’t tell me that this song is for someone special..”, Seohyun pinched her cheek and smiled mischievously.

Shinhye’s pov:

Oh my God!! Why did I take this notebook out?? What will I answer to hyunnie?? How can I tell that I wrote this for yonghwa.. My Best Friend!! I cannot let them know my feelings.. what if I lose his friendship?? No.. No.. I can’t do that.

Yonghwa’s pov:

Special person???!!!! Who could it be? Shinnie.. please tell it is me.. but I must be careful.. if I react like this these girls will find my feelings surely. This is not the right time for that. 

“Ani hyunnie.. you can use that if you both like the song”, shinhye tried to sound casual.

Yonghwa and seohyun couldn’t control their happiness. Yonghwa squeezed shinhye with his tight hug, which made shinhye blush and her face turned into a tomato. Seohyun eyed them a suspicious look and crossed her hands across her chest.

They were embraced by the look and stood apart immediately. Yonghwa showed his famous toothy grin. Shinhye couldn’t meet either of their gazes.

“I am just more happy hyunnie.. don’t give that look”, yonghwa found a reason to cover up his feelings and gave seohyun a friendly hug before leaving the room.

Shinhye too excused herself saying that she had to arrange her notebooks back in the shelf. Seohyun went back to the living room where yonghwa was eating the snacks prepared by shinhye’s mom.

Seohyun’s pov:

I feel something different with these two. But I am also extremely happy that shinnie allowed us to use that song. I cant wait to sing that song with yong.

The three friends decided to catch up at the practice room in the college next day. Shinhye helped her friends during practice and they recorded the song after a week.

During these days yonghwa was very energetic, not only in the college but also in his part time job. Woobin was confused by his actions and sometimes felt jealous because shinhye is more close to yonghwa than him.

Finally they submitted their assignment and received good grades. They were very happy when their teacher announced that their song is to be performed in the annual function.

Seohyun: shinnie.. thank you so much.. it is because of your lyrics only we got such an opportunity.

Shinhye: Please stop that hyunnie.. I didn’t do anything. Yong’s music and your voice only did the magic.

“Girls.. let’s go for a party.. it is time to celebrate!!!”, yonghwa said out of blue.

“What?? Should we??”, seohyun and shinhye exclaimed in unision and laughed on seeing pouting yonghwa.

“Okay yong.. we can celebrate. Don’t show that sad face”, seohyun punched his arm before he smiled brightly and dragged both the girls.

                                                                                      **************************************************

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. This is the first time i am writing a song.. i think it is not good enough. please tolerate it chingus..

And the praising regarding the song is surely the admiration i have for Shinhye unnie.. my song and writing doesnt deserve such praising. please dont think i am narssistic.

my next update will be very soon...