Is this jealousy??

You are my sunshine

hello my dear chingus... how are you all?? i am really sorry for the late update.. i have got some problem with my internet connection.

i wish to make one thing clear... I am a diehard yongshin shipper. i will never change the pairs.. even in my dreams... :-) thanks for the comments and support friends.

hope you will enjoy this chapter... take care chingus... stay healthy!!!

**********************

Two weeks passed since they started their second year of college. It has become a routine for shinhye to be accompanied by woobin every morning and evening. Even in the class, he always takes the seat next to her.

Though she missed her best friends, she cannot complain because Seohyun and Yonghwa had their assignment to complete. She is happy that they can atleast run into each other during lunch breaks.

Seohyun: yong.. I hope this assignment gets over soon.

Yonghwa: why hyunnie?? You don’t like working with me? (he chukled)

Seohyun: Aniyo yong.. it is because I miss shinhye.

‘if only you know how badly I miss her hyunnie..’, he thought to himself.

Seohyun: yong.. what?? You are spaced out..

Yonghwa: nothing hyunnie.. I was thinking about the lyrics for our song.

Seohyun: I am also worried about that yong.. (she sighed sadly)

Suddenly she clapped her hands in excitement.

Yonghwa: what?? Why are you happy suddenly?

Seohyun: yong.. why not we ask help to shinnie.. she is good at writing.. and we can also spend more time with her.

Yonghwa’s eyes glittered in joy and he showed his toothy grin. “that’s a great idea hyunnie..”, he smiled brightly shaking her hands.

He immediately called shinhye to ask for the favour. The call was not answered for a long time and finally it was picked up.

“Hello shinnie ahhh….”, yonghwa greeted like singing.

But his grin disappeared when he heard someone else’s voice.

“woobin.. why are you answering shinhye’s call? Is she alright?”, yonghwa asked worrying about her.

“yes yong.. she is alright. She is too busy to attend the call”, woobin chuckled.

“yah.. woobin.. give me the phone..”, yonghwa heard shinhye yelling.

Finally she snatched the phone from woobin and spoke, “yong.. tell me.. what is the matter?”

“Are you busy shinnie? Shall I call later?”, yonghwa asked hesitantly.

“Aniyo yong.. just reading a novel.. we got a free hour now”

“Is it? Then I will meet you in 5 minutes. You are in your class, right?”, yonghwa fiercely hung up the call and went out of the room, leaving confused seohyun alone.

Seohyun’s pov:

Yong was super excited a few minutes ago.. but now he is mad. What is happening with him?? May be I should follow him to shinhye’s class. Is something wrong there??  

When yonghwa reached shinhye’s classroom, his anger increased thousand times.. he saw woobin sitting next to her and both reading the same book. Their heads were almost sticked together and they were immersed in the book, not even noticing his presence.

Yonghwa tried hard to calm down himself and called her name.

“Shinnie..”

No response.

“Shinnie.. I am here”, yonghwa tried to get her attention.

Still no response. He cannot handle this anymore. Yonghwa did something which surprised woobin, shinhye and even himself.

He grabbed shinhye’s arm and pulled her to stand. Before she could realize what happened, he dragged her out of the class.

“Yong.. what is wrong with you?”, shinhye yelled trying to release her arm from his grip.

Yonghwa didn’t reply nor turned to her. He just continued walking without loosening his grip.

“Yong.. it hurts.. please let me go”, shinhye yelled again.

Yonghwa stopped suddenly on hearing this. He came back to his senses and realized that he was hurting her.

 He released her arm immediately and moved a step back.

“I… I… I am… sorry… mian.. mianhe.. mianhe shinnie…”, he stammered without looking into her eyes.

Without even waiting for her reply, he walked away. Shinhye was stunned in her place, still wondering what is happening.

Suddenly someone tapped shinhye’s shoulder. Its woobin.. and seohyun stood behind him.

“Are you hurt shinhye?? What is wrong with yonghwa?? Why did he act that way??”, woobin asked worriedly.

“I don’t know woobin. I have never seen him like this. He must be mad at me for some reason. But what could be that??”, shinhye tried to hold back her tears.

“Shinnie… he wanted to ask you a favor.. actually we need your help in completing our assignment”, seohyun said patting her to give some comfort.

“Oh.. Is it so?? I guess he is mad because we were too into the book and missed to notice his presence”, woobin figured out the reason.

“Then it is my mistake only.. he even called me before coming. I must apologize to yong immediately”, shinhye ran towards the direction yonghwa left, a few minutes before.

Meanwhile yonghwa searched for a place where he could be in peace. He found a tree near the back gate of the school and settled under its shade.

Yonghwa’s pov:

What do you think you have done Mr. JUNG YONGHWA?? Don’t ever expect shinhye to help you. even if she want to slap you, that is understandable.. how could you treat your friend like that??? (a deep sigh)

But why did I behave like that on the first place?? Is it because she didn’t notice me?? But I was mad even before that.. Aaaahhhhh…. This is so complicated…. (he frantically ruffled his hair)