My guardian angel

You are my sunshine

One week passed since shinhye left to Busan. She managed to speak to her friends atleast once in a day and shared the happy moments she had with her family.. especially speaking to yonghwa became her habit.

Shinhye’s pov:

Oh my god.. I feel like I must tell yong each and every little thing happening in my day. Is this good or bad? Will he feel that I’m disturbing him? no.. he is also interested in hearing my endless stories. Thank god.. I got a great friend to share anything and everything.

Finally the day came.. shinhye is returning back. This is the first time she started happily from Busan. Though she misses her grandparent and omma and appa, she is excited to meet her friends again.

Yes.. her parents planned to stay there one more week and she has to leave as her classes starts the next day.

It was midnight when she reached the city. She was waiting for a taxi but couldnt find one. She felt that someone is staring at her and found a man, not so distant from her. The strong alcohol smell that came from him frightened  her and So she decided to move away from that place. But that turned to be a bad idea.. that man started following her.

She was extremely scared and started to run and bumped onto someone. That increased her fear but to her surprise it was Yonghwa.

He get hold of her hand and turned towards the man and gave him a death glare. The man tried to pull her from his grip but before he could touch her hand, Yonghwa punched his face. That man met the floor immediately.

Yonghwa: hey there.. why are you still waiting? You wanna die?

The man ran away wiping his bleeding nose. Then yonghwa turned to shinhye.

Yongwa: are you alright shinnie? Hurt anywhere?

She didn’t reply but hugged him tight and tears started flowing from her eyes. He was surprised by her action but hugged her back and caressed her hair to console her.

Yonghwa: don’t worry shinnie.. you are safe now. Calm down..

His words were so warm and she felt secure in his embrace.

They stood there like that until she stopped crying and let go off the hug. They started walking to her home.

Shinhye: thank you yong and sorry for causing you trouble.

Yonghwa: hey.. stop it.. its nothing. Why didn’t you tell me that you are traveling alone?

Shinhye: I just don’t want to bother you.

Yonghwa: don’t say this one more time.. I will be there for you whenever you need someone. Understand??

Shinhye: (smiled at him) yeah.. but… why are you here at this time?

Yonghwa: ummmm…. I just came out to get some fresh air.

They stopped in front of her home and he told her to go inside. She thanked him again and went inside. She took bath and was about to sleep when she heard the door bell. Wondering who could it be, she walked towards the door slowly and heard yonghwa’s voice.

Yonghwa: shinnie.. its me.. open the door.

She sighed with a relief and opened the door.

There stood yonghwa, smiling at her with some snacks in his hands.

Shinhye: what is all these yong? Come on.. first get inside..

Yonghwa: I know you will be hungry and you are tired to prepare anything.

Shinhye: thank you yong.. I’m really hungry.

She smiled at him gratefully and directed him to the living room excitedly. After eating the snacks together with lots of talks and laughs, he wished her good night and went back to his home.

Shinhye was really happy that night. It might have been the most horrible day in her life but yonghwa changed the scenario.. he made it the most memorable.