I care for you

You are my sunshine

After yonghwa hung up the call with an angry ‘good bye’, shinhye felt guilty for hurting him. Though she didn’t do that on purpose, she became the reason for his pain right now.

Yonghwa on the other hand, was wondering why did he react to her in that way.. this is not his real character. He never had expectations with his friends. At the same time, he never faced ignorance. He calmed down himself and realized that he must settle this matter cleanly with her. So, he sent a text message to her.

At the same time, he received a text message from shinhye.

SH: I’m sorry Yonghwa. I am not embraced by your friendship. It is my fault. I will try to change myself. Sorry once again.

Simultaneously, Shinhye receives his message.

YH: Sorry Shinhye.. I should have not reacted that way. You called me to explain yourself but I denied listening.

Both feels relieved after reading the message. So, they continue their conversation.

YH: you need not apologize anymore shinhye. and dont change.. Please be you.

SH: why are you apologizing? It is me, who made you to react that way. I really feel bad about that. I’m extremely sorry.

YH: oh my god!! I think ‘sorry’ is your favorite word. Kekeke.. Lets end this misunderstanding right now.

SH: but you didn’t accept my apology yet.

YH: okay.. I will accept it under one condition.

SH: Condition!!! What is it??

YH: you must treat me as your friend..

SH: sure.. sure.. you are my friend already.

YH: that’s good.. your apology accepted. You need not change yourself to be my friend. I’m okay with your timidity.

SH: thanks a lot.. I can have a good sleep now.

YH: yeah.. me too.. rest well. Good night.

Shinhye greeted him back and a wide smile grew on her face. She cuddled with her teddy and felt asleep soon. Yonghwa was happy too and lay down on his bed, listening his favorite music.

Days passed by and their friendship grew well. Yonghwa understood her more though she is still suffering in expressing her care. Shinhye’s friends circle is growing everyday because of Seohyun and Yonghwa and she enjoyed it. Seohyun was happy for shinhye as she tried her best to socialize.

They have successfully completed their First year in the university and enjoying the vacation now. Shinhye, yonghwa and seohyun hang out almost every day. One evening, when they were returning back to their homes, Shinhye announced her friends that she will be not able to meet them for a couple of weeks.

Seohyun: why? Are you going to Busan?

Shinhye: yeah.. I will be leaving to tonight.

Yonghwa: Busan?? For what?

Shinhye: my grandparents live there yong. It is a family get together.

Seohyun: that’s great shinnie.. have fun.

Yonghwa had a weird feeling and couldn’t utter a word after hearing that. 

Yonghwa’s pov:

Why am I feeling week suddenly.. what is wrong with me.. is it because I’m tired? May be.. we have walked a long distance today.

The girls were busy in chatting about busan and didn’t notice his silence. Meanwhile they reached Shinhye’s home and she waved them good bye with a smile.

Seohyun hugged her but there is no response from yonghwa.

Seohyun: yong… are you spaced out? Shinnie is waiting for your bye.

Yonghwa: oh.. I’m sorry shinnie.. Good bye.. have a safe trip.. enjoy the vacation.

Shinhye bowed and smiled at him and went inside her home. On the way to seohyun’s home, she noticed that yonghwa is abnormal.

Seohyun: are you alright yong?

Yonghwa: of course hyunnie.. (he pretended a fake smile)

Seohyun’s pov:

I don’t know what is going on with him.. he had never been this silent. Hope you will be alright yong.