Happy Birthday

You are my sunshine

Anneyonghaseyo chingus.. Hope all are doing fine. Sorry for making you wait too long.

Haven't forgotten this story right? Here is the next chapter.. Enjoy reading..

I have edited the last part of chapter 10. Please reread it. Sorry again for the inconvenience..

                                 *******************

Shinhye woke up early because her mom was knocking at her door. She got down from the bed lazily wondering why her mom is up in this time..

She was surprised to see her mom and dad standing in front of her door with seaweed soup.

"Sungil chukae", Mr and Mrs. Park said in unison. Then both of them hugged their only daughter and gave her a gift.

It was a beautiful dress in her favorite color. 

" Gomawo omma.. Appa.. This is so beautiful.. I like it very much ", shinhye smiled like a little kid. 

" get ready and drink this soup and then come to kitchen. Omma will cook your favorite dishes ", her mom closed the door behind and went to kitchen.

Shinhye got ready quickly and surprised to see someone sitting in their living room.

Shinhye's pov:

Who it could be? Is it yong? Yaah.. Shinhye.. Why are you thinking about him always? But it would be great if it was him.

The person in the living room turned around on hearing her foot steps..

It was jonghyun and not yonghwa. Though she is happy that her cousin came early in the morning to wish her, she could not hide her disappointment.

" yaah.. It seems you are not happy to see me", jonghyun frowned in seeing her reaction.

"Aniyo.. I am just surprised oppa. Thanks for coming", she smiled at him.

Jonghyun gave her a gift and joined them for breakfast. After having good time with her family, shinhye excused herself to go to school.

Seohyun and woobin were waiting for her at the bus stop. 

Seohyun hugged her best friend tightly and wished her happy birthday. Woobin too wished her with a gift. 

'I received wishes from everyone except you yonghwa', shinhye thought to herself and sighed.

" where is yonghwa? ",finally she asked seohyun.

" He said he will be on leave today. Let's go ", seohyun walked towards the bus that stopped in their bus stop.

Shinhye suddenly felt weak.. She wanted to go home and cry her heart out. She expected yonghwa to wish her first. But today, there is no chance of seeing him.

" I left a book at home. Will head to school in next bus. You guys get going", she gave a lame excuse and started walking towards her home without even waiting for their reply.

Seohyun and woobin were totally confused and got into the bus.

Shinhye slowed down her walk as the bus went out of her sight. She had a burden in her heart that is making it difficult for her to even walk.

Suddenly she felt someone grabbing her hand and blindfolded her.

She was extremely scared and tried to release her hand from that person.

But to her surprise, she heard that person singing into her ear in a husky voice.. The most familiar voice.. The voice she had been waiting to hear since morning.. Yonghwa's voice.

"Yong.. Is that you?"

"yeah shinnie.. Don't panic.. Stay calm for few minutes", yonghwa directed her to walk along with him.

After 10 mins of walk, yonghwa removed the fabric around her eyes and Shinhye was  surprised to see where they were standing.

" yong.. This is the national book festival I wished to go.."

" yes birthday baby.. This is my gift.. "

" but it costs too much for the entry passes itself yong", shinhye said in a sad time.

" you need not worry about that.. It's my gift ", yonghwa gave his handsome smile which made shinhye's heart to race.

Shinhye and yonghwa spent the whole day going through different books and yonghwa gladly bought her all the books she wished to buy.

 "Gomawo yong.. This is the best birthday gift I ever received.