Mistake [27]

Mistake (by kwon Yuri)

                “Sica! Sica! Baby!? Hey!” Jessica felt a hand on her shoulder, shaking her as the pictures in front of her slowly fades and was exchanged with a bright light, she can’t clearly see, her vision was blur 

                “Yuri!” she shouted her name for the last time as she can only see the plane-grey shirt of the person in front of her.

                “hey, why are you shouting? Are you okay?” Yuri bend over to meet with Jessica’s eyes as the latter just woke up, still laying on the couch “baby? Are you having a ba. . . . “ But before Yuri could finish her sentence she felt Jessica’s tight hug, it happened too fast the she didn’t even saw the latter sat-up and reached hugging her by the neck. Jessica on the other hand is sobbing endlessly as she thought she lost the love of her life, she couldn’t bear to stud up if the situation where Yuri was in between life and death because of her was real. “You’re alive! Y-you’re, y-you’re really alive!” Jessica’s voice was soft and almost inaudible but because of how close she is, Yuri heard it loud and clear.    

                “of course I am” Yuri pulled away from the hug and looked at Jessica’s eyes, she can see sorrow, and pain, she must’ve had a very bad dream Yuri though as she placed both her hand on Jessica’s cheeks, allowing her thumb to wipe away her tears “hey, it’s just a dream, whatever it was, it’s just a dream, okay?” Jessica nod in silence still was traumatized by her nightmare, the possibility of it becoming a reality scared her to death.

                “Je -Sica?” Hearing her name being called Jessica looked at Yuri, but the latter just looked at the ground

                “what is it?”

                Yuri lifted her gaze trying to look at Jessica in the eye but she failed so she just watched her fingers “I-I mean whe-were still fine right?” when Yuri didn’t heard anything she put up all her strength to look at Jessica’s eyes who seems surprise “right?” she asked again only to see Jessica’s expression change

                “what are you talking about?”

                “I mean about our relationship about. . . . . “

                “I know what you mean but where did that question came from?” Jessica sound annoyed but she didn’t mean it that way, so Yuri thought she crossed the line and maybe can turn the situation worst, maybe her doubts where just simply doubts and if she pushes this thru might as well can give complications to their relationship so she just decided to drop the topic off

                “Just forget it” she tried to smile but Jessica can see that something was wrong

                “No, answer me, why are you asking this?” Jessica harshly pulled Yuri’s wrist to get the silent girls attention but Yuri didn’t even moved a bit.

                Yuri was still fighting on answering Jessica’s question but the long silence made the Ice princess loss her temper “what?! I’m asking you!” still Yuri remained silent and just let her tears flow which was not visible to Jessica as Yuri was looking at the other way “You know Yuri, I cant understand you sometimes you’re bringing things up and leaving me hanging I mean what’s wrong with you?! If you want to tell me something, then tell me! Tell me s. . . . . . .  .”

                “. . . .  BECAUSE YOU’VE CHANGED!” Yuri suddenly burst out the trapped emotions and words that she longs to say “. . . . . since we extended our stay here, it seems like you’re always distant from me, when I come to hug you, you always push me away and say that you’re tired, when I want you to sleep with me, you always end up sleeping on the couch, when I asked you to have a dinner with me, you said we should spend more time with our members, when I asked you what’s wrong you will always just ignore me. I guess I’m tired of pleasing you, I’m tired of understanding you, I’m tired of questioning myself, ‘cause  you’re not the Sica that I loved, I don’t know, I don’t really know but I guess I’m just tired Jessica, I’m sorry but I can’t do this anymore” Yuri pulled Jessica’s hand away and went out to the tent leaving Jessica frozen from her spot as her tears flow, which she didn’t even know.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

                “you didn’t even remember me? Hah! How pathetic of you!” He took a final sip from his cigarette before putting it onto the picture, burning it as his eyes was filled with revenge and anger, forgetting the past was not an option for him, she ruined her life until now she continues to, as that was his thoughts “you’re still the same girl who took everything from me, you took my family and now the girl that I love, why are you such a thief Yuri?! Why are you so good at taking on what’s mine? HOW THE DID YOU MANAGE TO RUIN MY LIFE!?” he throw the glass that once was placed on his table is now shattered against the floor

                “Blubbering about your sister again huh?!” A man in a suite same age as him came in the room as he heard the sound, he knows that Tyler is drunk again

                “Blubbering?! Sister?! Are you kidding me?!” he stood up from his seat as he went closer to the man who is just smirking, the man on the other hand is not intimidated by Tyler’s intense gaze, he’s already used to it.

                “Tyler buddy, its much easier if you’ll just let go of your past”

                “I treated her like my own family, but she and her dad ruined everything” Tyler let out a sigh as he continues to think about his childhood days, when his family was still complete, until the time her mom married to another man, leaving his father behind and then committed suicide, leaving him with his new family, with his new father his sister that she cared so much, everything was still fresh, the day when he can’t wait to hear little Yuri’s voice to call him Oppa, how he would volunteer to bring her to her first day of school, how he would always buy the pink cotton candy every time he would come home from school, how he would put little Yuri to sleep, he remember the days how he loved his sister.

                Until everything changed because of an accident, Tyler was still in 6th grade when the Kwon family went on a vacation to California but unfortunately the airplane had difficulties half way to their destination the plane was hovering and was out of control, the pilot announced to abandon the plane everyone was in panic and all they can do was to jump as the doors were opened as for little Tyler he can’t do anything but to jump without any safety gears without knowing where his parents and his sister was. He jump and a few seconds landed in a cold water, everything was dark blue, he can hear people shouting, but he can’t understand a thing, he continued to drown, the picture of his biological father came in his mind it made him smile thinking that he will see his father soon, he slowly closed his eyes and let the ocean pull him down. . . . . . . . .

                “Ty! Hey! Stop spacing out dude! Its getting weirder and weirder!” Tyler looked at the guy who is now tapping his shoulder “hey buddy look! If that accident didn’t happen you would have never known Mr. Styles and wont be as rich as you are now, so if I were you I would be thankful instead”

                “wait! Who’s side are you in?!”

                “dude I’m always in your side, but the thing is don’t waste your time on that silly stuff”

                Tyler let out a bitter laugh “you don’t know what I’ve been thru, I don’t care about all this money its her family, happiness, and love that I want to steal, because that’s what she stole from me”

                “okay, okay, but don’t you tell me that I didn’t give you any advice!” the man walked out from the room leaving Tyler alone

                “watch your back Yuri, Oppa’s going to play with you soon”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep! i'm still alive!

you want to know what happened?

okay, COLLEGE HAPPENED! -_-

 

oh by the way this chapter is a "brake down chapter" (thats why its short) where it ends a situation and starts a new one, so now you know what Tyler is in Yuris life, yes he is her step brother :D so please bear with me people mhwwwaaaa

 

#SpreadTheLove :)  

 

 

                 

 

              I'm So Sorry Again My Dear Readers