Mistake [26]

Mistake (by kwon Yuri)

After the meeting Jessica went to the ladies room to have some time alone, she cant explain what she feels, she’s scared and in times like that, there’s only one person she can think of, and that is Yuri, but. . . . . This time it’s different.

As Jessica was looking at her reflection on the mirror while thinking, she saw the door opened indicating that someone was about to enter, so she straighten herself. Then it reveled the person she least expected.

 

Jessica’s POV

                I saw the door swung open so I pretend that I’m just fixing my bangs but then, it was the least person I expected to enter.

                “Sooyeon” He called, but what made me more nervous is that he locked the door and went closer to me, I want to shout for help, but I’m thinking of Yuri, what if she’ll know about Tyler’s plan? What if she’ll misunderstand things?

                I turned around to face him, as he walks slowly towards me “T-Tyler” I tried to calm myself but his gaze is not helping, so I tried to divert my gaze still I cant find myself to calm down.

                “It’s been years” he said as he stopped as we are just inches away from each other, that I cant help but to grip the edge of the sink as I tried to back away but there’s not enough space.

                I looked in his eyes and took a deep breath, I want him to see what I feel thru my eyes “Tyler, please I’m begging you, just leave me alone. . . . . . .  leave Yuri alone” It was supposed to be a threat but when Yuri passed my thought, I became weak, and I feel like crying, she must be very unlucky to love me.

                “Sooyeon, You know that since we we’re kids, I already love you, and I would do anything to make you mine, because I think I’m going crazy if I can’t have you” I can see the honesty in his eyes and yes I know ever since, we we’re kids he didn’t fail to let me know how he really feels towards me, but I love Yuri maybe more than he loves me.

                “Tyler, I love Yuri, I really love her and I c. . . . . . .”

                “but it’s wrong Sooyeon! It’s wrong! She’s a girl and you are too, now tell me how can you have the family that you’ve always dreamed of? I can give you that” he went closer and took both my hands “I can give you the family that you’ve always wanted, I can make you happy, I promise I’ll take care of you, just please give us a chance, please just stay beside me and I would do anything to make you love me” I was shocked, yes it’s true it’s my dream to have a perfect family, to have kids, bring them to school, to wake up every morning beside the person that I love and even if how perfect it will be, if that person is not Yuri, I won’t be happy.

                I took my hands from him and looked at him again “Tyler, I’m so sorry, you’ve always been nice, but I really love her, and I’m willing to give up my dream, even everything that I have, just to be with her, ‘cause I cant picture my family without Yuri” just the thought of it made me smile, I don’t care if he saw it

                I saw his eyes darken his eyebrows frowned “you’re going to regret this Jessica, I’m going to make Yuri crawl for help! I’ll make her suffer, until she herself will give up. . . . Let her enjoy her fame now Jessica, and mark my word, she will pay for everything you did, like I said I love you and I cant put myself to hurt you so your Yuri will pay your little deb ‘cause if there’s no Yuri. . . . . . then you could’ve loved me” he went straight to the door but before I he could get out, I have to do everything, I cant let him hurt Yuri, I can’t let him

                “T-Tyler” I called out his name, I’m in the urge of tears but I tried to hold it in. He turn around with the same dark look, I stared at his eyes asking for pity, I didn’t notice that the tears that I was holding is already flowing “pl-please, pl-please just, j-just let me go”

                “I can’t” that was all he said while shaking his head, I just did what I have to do, I drooped in my knees, I grip my skirt and I just let my tears flow freely I couldn’t care less if I’m inside the comfort room, I don’t care if he’s looking at me with pity.

                “P-please, I’m begging you, I-I’m begging you, don’t do this, don’t hurt Yuri, don’t involve her to this, It’s between us, Just punish me instead! If you want I will quite Girls Generation! I will start from the very beginning, i-if, if you want to destroy my image then let it be, just throw some controversies! I don’t care, just don’t touch her, please, don’t hurt Yuri” My face is covered with tears still in my knees, begging in behalf of the love of my life, I look like , but it’s Yuri, the person who’s willing to sacrifice everything for me, and I’m willing to loss everything for her.

                “then marry me. Marry me Sooyeon and I won’t do anything to her” his condition made my tears stop, my heart stop and my brain stop, I can’t think straight NO  that’s all inside my head, the same answer I gave to Yuri when she asked me the same question, but it’s a different reason this time, because I don’t love him.

                “I’m sorry, I-I can’t” it was almost a whisper, but I know he heard it because he turned around held the door knob ready to unlock and twist it but before he did he talked

                “then let’s fight for our love ones” that was all he said before he left.

 

 

 

                Since the encounter that I made with Tyler, I’ve always done my best to show Yuri how much I love her, it’s our third day here in California and it’s all work but I love it because we are not doing our individual work, we all 9 are doing it together. Thank God Tyler is too busy that I didn’t see him even if it was his clothing line.

                We are now preparing to leave the photoshoot area and planning to go to  a fancy restaurant to celebrate the last day of our photoshoot.

                “where’s Yuri?” I heard Mr. Hawking ask as he enters our tent. He’s holding a paper I guess it’s about Yuri’s work or something. I myself didn’t see Yuri for awhile so I scanned the area myself, but there’s no sign of Yuri.

                “I don’t know, I didn’t saw her since the photoshoot ends” Sooyoung answered as she was also scaning the tent

                “I didn’t even saw her enter the tent” Hyo said

                Then moments later we heard a phone ring and then we saw Tiffany holding her phone maybe she’s trying to call Yuri but unfortunately, Yuri’s phone is inside the tent so she just drop her hand and ended the call.

                I don’t know why but I’m feeling nervous, I cant explain how fast my heart is beating, my body is trembling and I cant control it, then I heard a glass shattered, I looked down and it was the glass I’m holding earlier, the fear that I’ve felt double, then I looked up I saw all of their eyes on me, it also has the same fear as I have.

                “I’m going to find her” Tiffany broke the silence and then stood up making her way out

                “I’m going with you, you cant roam around at this time” Taeyeon volunteered to join Tiffany

                “wait for me!” Hyo jumped from her seat and went to follow Taeyeon and Tiffany

                “wait for me” Sunny followed them

                They all went out, I want to follow but my body won’t cooperate “Unnie, everything will be fine, there just over acting” I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Yoona smiling at me but her smile feels different.

                “yeah, Yuri’s just maybe, she went to the comfort room or something” Sooyoung also went closer and gave me a pat on the head. I gave them a smile on return, but still I felt nervous.

                We just waited inside the tent and moments later I received a text message from an unknown number saying:

                “please step outside, your gift is waiting”

                I was about to reply but I just did what it told me, I stood up from my seat and went outside, as I step outside I saw nothing but the dark park, the lamp was already lighted I continue to look side to side without taking a step forward but I never saw anybody. I was about to head inside when I heard someone.

                “s-s…si-c-cah” I heard a familiar voice, so I looked down where I the noise was coming from and then I felt my world crumble I fell on my knees as tears started to form in my eyes, I carried her head to my lap as I caress her bleeding face her eyes are half close and is full of blood, her face is almost deformed, and only God knows how I feel right now

                “N-nno , No, no Yuri! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!” I shouted my lungs out, then I saw Sooyoung and Yoona in front of me, Sooyoung immediately carried Yuri I followed her and I don’t know what Yoona is doing. I just held her bleeding and almost lifeless hand, it feels so cold far from usual which feels warm, “Seo-bang! P-please! Please! Hold on, please!  P-please don’t leave me, Yuri!!! Please baby!” my eyes are tired and I don’t know where we’re going I just followed Sooyoung and moments later we saw an ambulance heading our way, we placed Yuri inside the ambulance and me and Sooyoung followed.

                As we arrived at the hospital Yuri was rushed inside the ICU and we were blocked “Sorry ma’am but you have to wait here, we will do anything to save her” I did as the doctor told me then he entered the room, Sooyoung held me inside her embrace and I sob and sob because that’s the only thing I can do.

                   We are currently are sitting in the provided seat outside the ICU when my phone vibrates, again the unknown number texted me, my blood boiled

                “liked my surprise Sooyeon?”

                Now I know who this bastard is and his going to pay for this, his going to pay for what he did for Yuri.

                “JESSICA!!!” I saw Tiffany running fast towards me anger can be seen in her face I stood up to explain what  happened but before I can talk a hard slap landed on my right face, it hurts but my mind is clouded enough to think of the pain

                “Tiff! Stop it! It’s not her fault!” I saw Sooyoung holding Tiffany who is trying to attack me again

                “Not her FAULT!? NOT HER ING FAULT?!?? THEN TELL ME! TELL ME WHO THE TEXTED THIS!?!!” She handed her phone to me her phone with an open text message with my number saying:

                “okay good, just leave Yuri’s body in front of the tent, I’ll take care of the rest”

                I looked up to her and shook my head I cant believe what I have read, this is not me I didn’t do this “No, no Tiff! Believe me! Believe me I didn’t do this, I wont do this to Yuri, I cant do this to Yuri I love her so much”

                “SO WHAT THE IS THIS?!?!? YOU’RE SO STUPID TO MISS-SEND THIS TO ME! YOU ING BASTARD!!! I thought you really love her” her voice became calm and her tears are starting to shed to her eyes “I thought you can love her more than I do, I-I gave her up, I gave her up to make her happy, I THROW MY ING LOVE BECAUSE I KNOW SHE WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOU!! she love’s you so ing much!!! But you did that to her, you ing tried to kill her!!! You’re such a Jessica!!”

                I was in an owe, it hurts to hear what Tiffany said ever if it’s not true, but I’m afraid if everyon will think the same way as Tiffany I’m afraid that Yuri will believe what Tiffany said.

                I’m so ed up right now, So ed up! I’m going to kill you Tyler Kwon! You’re going to ing pay!    

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

Dont kill me T.T yet!!!!

please stay tuned for the next chapter!!!

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS :) USE THE HASHTAGS

#GettingInteresting or #Intese or #LikingItSoFar or #Boring or #LostInterest or #UpdateFast or #SpeechLess

please be honest about your thoughts :) there's no holding back on your comments

 

 

#SpreadTheLove