Mistake [24]

Mistake (by kwon Yuri)

Yuri’s POV. . . . .

 

                I’m currently in my room, packing the small things I needed, like my tooth brush, face towel, undergarments, and some shirts. I don’t really need much, because I still have clothes in California. The moment that I’m done packing I sat at my bed looking at the clock which was placed at my side table, it was already 30 minutes pass eleven, so I better carry my out of here.

                I stood up and picked up my backpack and for the last time I looked at myself in the mirror I can’t clearly see myself because of the distance and the dim light that the single lampshade produced to give a minimal light just enough to see things.

                I don’t know why but I only packed few things but still my backpack feels heavy, a different weight can be felt on my shoulders and again the scenery at the CEO’s office played inside my head, I feel confused and angry at the same time, the way I hold on to Tiffany preventing her to go and the way Taeyeon held Jessica giving the same emotion as I. I saw the determination in Taeyeons eyes, she’s like talking to me thru her eyes, she’s saying that if I make a single mistake I could loss Jessica forever, just the thought of it makes me furious because even I can’t understand my self, the rejection that I felt changed the way that I look at Jessica, from that night it feels like our connection was gone, the moment she said No, it felt like a barrier was immediately built between us, I already told myself that if she won’t accept my proposal I can deal with it, but maybe even if how many times you ready yourself, when the actual time comes you can never be ready at all, it doesn’t hurt because I thought that she didn’t love me, but it hurts because I think she has a problem that I didn’t know, I saw the doubt in her eyes to say no, I saw the sorry look, I saw the love, and its more than ‘she’s not ready to get married yet’ I saw it, and it’s more than that.

                Since that night I stopped myself from talking to her or even look at her, not because I want to but because I want her to tell me what she wants to tell me, without me asking her, without me pushing her, I just want her to be open, I just want that barrier between us to be taken down, I want to feel like we are one again, no secretes, no lies, no doubts, just Jessica and Yuri that’s all I wanted.

                I shook my thoughts off and went out of my room. I slowly went down the stairs trying not to get some attention from the girls, which are probably sleeping inside their respective rooms. Finally I reached living room and headed for the door, the lights immediately went on, I thought it was the sensor lights but someone purposely turned it on.

                “You’re really planning to go without saying goodbye, aren’t you?” She’s seated at the sofa with her hands crossed, her legs was pretty much exposed because of her mini shorts, and it made me gulp unconsciously, she raised her right brow as she asked her question that made her look even more intense.

                I composed myself before turning my attention back to her “probably, I don’t want to shout that I’m about to head out at this hour you know, they would chock me for disturbing their sleep”

                She slowly stood up without taking her eyes off me it looks so ing y that I can’t even blink knowing I could miss a single moment, as she was on her feet, still not taking her eyes off me, she slowly took some baby steps towards my direction almost leaving me breathless, that I can’t stop to think that she’s doing this on purpose. When she’s just a single step away from me she stopped and breathe deeply, we’re close enough that I can feel her breath.

                “so?” she started, her voice is husky very different from her voice a minute ago “when are you coming back?” again seductive as it is, I almost felt a different sensation running inside my body it makes me feel giddy and weak at the same time.

                I gulped for the second or maybe third time before answering her “I-I don’t r-really know, uhhhm I think I should go now my flight. . . .  I mean the time, n-no I mean th-the time of my flight is 2, or it’s at 2, errrr, yeah, I should probably go now” That was it, I completely ashamed myself, I took a step back then turned around to go straight to the door and forget the that just happened.

                Magically she appeared in front of me with a smirk on her face blocking my way “are you nervous Kwon Yuri?” she said making her smile grow, maybe she saw the sweat in my forehead I know there are, I can feel it.

                “no, now go inside your room and take some rest, it’s almost midnight and I’m also late for my flight, so please move?” It was awf’lly awkward so thank havens’ I pulled it off

                She beamed a smile and with I-don’t-know-what-the-reason-was she winked at me and left I didn’t turn back to check at her I just went straight for the door but before I can reach the knob “Yul!” she called I turned my head to face her and BAM!!!!!! I felt her lips on mine and it felt different, it made my eye pop open, literally! it only lasted for about two seconds, it was just a peak but it left me frozen.

                “have a safe flight, hope to see you soon” her seductive voice changed into a shy tone, I saw her face was in the midst of getting the red shade, until she walked-fast, I said walk-fast because it doesn’t seem like a run, pff!!!! I know her  

                I just tried to shrug it off as I open the door and went straight. . . . . . .

 

 

 

I’m already in California, specifically at the Hawk Ent. Building, I really like the atmosphere of the place. I’m siting or half siting half laying on the sofa inside the CEO’s room, or should I say my second dads office, it’s pretty much making him a surprise, he knows I will be here in California today but he doesn’t know that I’m here at his office, his secretary Jenny, she’s new but she knows me so she just let me in without any question.

“miss Kwon, I’m so sorry to inform you that Mr. Hawking is in the hospital, his driver just called that he can’t come to work right now” her face and voice was so calm that I want to panic but I cant

“can you ask the hospital and the room number please?” I’m damn worried but I need to stay calm. I saw Jenny calling someone but I cant hear the conversation, after that she entered the office and told me the information I needed

After a few minutes of driving, I arrived at the said hospital and rushed up, not minding who the hell greets me on my way up, I’m too bothered to greet them back I don’t even know what my fathers condition is. My heart is beating fast it’s hard to breath I’m too worried.

Finally I reached his room and I didn’t waste any time, I harshly opened the door without knocking and he looked at me as he heard the door opedn

“Yuri? What are you doing here?” he sounds like a worried father in fact I should be the one who should be worrying.

I rushed to him lying on the hospital bed, he looks so pale and I’m in the urge of crying, he looks like he’s suffering but he forced a smile. I hugged him tight “I should be asking you that what are you doing here?” I broke the hug and looked at him

“Well I was being clumsy so, here’s my prize” he throw his hands in the air and we started laughing, he really knows how to make me feel better, I hope I can do the same thing for him.

“so you’re just being an old guy in other words?” I laughed at my own statement and he slapped me in the arm but laughed at it afterwards.

   As we are laughing the door opened

“Good after noon Mr. Hawking” he entered he’s a tall man and pretty much I can say he’s either chines or Korean

“Good after noon to you too, please come inside” Appa positioned his self to seat and I assisted him, maybe this is about business because he eventually became formal

The guy bowed to Mr. Hawking and turned his attention to me and bowed as well

“So Yuri I want you to meet one of the Hawk Ent. Stock holders and a son of a good friend of mine” he said as I listen to him carefully and turned my attention to the guy standing in front of us who is just smiling, then Appa turned his attention to the guy “I think you already know Yuri?” he asked

The guy looked at me again and smiled “of course, who wouldn’t know the famous Kwon Yuri” his eyes was saying something, and his smile is something different but I can’t point it out.

Appa then chuckled a little, he always do that when he’s proud of his work and maybe he is proud of what I have become and the fact that almost everyone knows me “mind introducing yourself?” he said to the guy but points his hands at me

“of course sir” he then walked in front of me and I straighten myself, he offered me a welcoming smile and extended his hand “Hi, I’m Tyler Kwon”

We have the same surname, with that thought it made me smile, so I accepted his hand and shook it “I’m Kwon Yuri, nice to meet you Tyler, I hope we can work together for the company”

“of course” then we let go of our hands 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

so how was it??? mind commenting? hehehehe

and oh! who was that girl Yuri was talking to? before she went for her flight???

any guess?? well I think It's Sooyoung, she was hungry so she went to the kitchen and saw Yuri

 

 

kkkekekekek

#SpreadTheLove