Mistake [16]

Mistake (by kwon Yuri)

Tiffany entered the room with the doctor behind her

 

“Hi, good morning Miss Kwon, I am Dr. Joe and I am also Mr. Hawking’s doctor, so you must be really special that he let me handle your case” the Doctor had a wide smile and his appearance was simply enlightening he looks like he was in  his mid-40’s

 

“a pleasure to meet you sir” Yuri extended her left hand and the Doctor gladly took it

 

“just call me Doc. Sir is too formal. . . . oh! By the way you have a really great personal nurse here huh? Is she your girlfriend?” America doesn’t really have a problem with homo’s and seeing how Tiffany acts and stayed beside Yuri all by herself made him suspect their relationship.

 

The question made Tiffany felt unease, she knows what Yuri will answer, she’s not her girlfriend but she knows that the answer will hurt her, a lot

 

“Uh! She is really an effective nurse, I think you should hire her” Yuri avoided the last question, she knows she(Tiffany) will feel something about it.

 

Yuri’s answer made Doc. Joe giggle “well, if only she will apply, then I would no doubt accept her. . . . . . well, both of you really look good together hehehehe by the way maybe you already noticed your right arm is broken, your chest got an impact from the starring wheel but besides that you’re good, you have a strong body maybe that’s why you were not that injured, your bones are also strong that’s why only your right arm was damaged because it received a very great impact, but maybe two to three weeks it will completely heal” then the doctor write something in is paper and gave it to Yuri “here’s what I prescribe you to drink, all of them should be taken three times a day and also the milk should be drank in the morning and at night. . . . . so maybe that’s it, I still have to visit my other patient, and oh! Before I forgot you can be discharge tomorrow but you still need to visit me for a regular check-up”

 

 

“thank you Doc. “ Yuri gave her most charming smile that killed all her fans

 

“just doing my job, bye Miss Kwon”

 

“Bye Doctor Joe” then the doctor left

 

Tiffany soon faced Yuri ”what do you want to eat Yul?” It’s almost lunch time and Tiffany knowns how Yuri hates hospital food.

 

“anything I guess” Yuri beamed her thank you smile, with just one flash of grin from Yuri Tiffany seems to have a glance of heaven.

 

Tiffany decided to “well I guess let’s just wait for the hospital food to arrive” Then she took a seat at the couch and just stared at the door like she was waiting something/someone to arrive

 

“I have decided that ramen would be great since it’s a cold weather, just buy me an instant ramen”

 

Tiffany gave her victorious smile “okay, I’ll go buy some down stairs” she stood up from where she was seated and remembered something “hey yul? Did someone visited you earlier?”

 

“No, why is there someone who said that they will visit?” Yuri gave her confused look

 

“No, I just thought your co-stars had came”

 

“oh! They just texted me they can’t because they are still arranging somethings and they are still rehearsing in fact they will have a meeting later for the upcoming press conference”

 

“hmmm, seems busy, so you’re going to continue your work tomorrow?”

 

“I think not, I want to go to korea first before we start filming because I know by that time I can’t even have a sleep”

 

Tiffany hesitated to ask “you miss our sisters?”

 

Then she saw a wide smile in Yuri’s face as her eyes glow “hmmm, I miss them all, especially Sica”

 

Tiffany knew that will come, Jessica is always what Yuri wants ”I’m sure they all missed you too . . . . . I should go now, before the hospital food arrives” Tiffany let out a light giggle and walked out of the room

 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tiffany arrived at the food court of the hospital, as she entered she saw a familiar figure who was drinking a coffee, she hide her self before she can see her.

 

What is she doing here? Isn’t she supposed to be in Yuri’s room?” The question roamed around her head as she peaked at the figure who seems to be broken “or, did I go too far earlier? . . . . . . . Jess what’s happening to you?” Maybe she was mad, but she still has a heart to her sister, Jessica seems to be lost and she wants to help her but Tiffany held herself “she’s strong she can figure this out”

 

Tiffany decided to just buy the ramen outside, she doesn’t want to encounter Jessica again, her friend looks like she needs a time for her own, she knows there is a reason behind Jessica not answering Yuri’s phone or texting Yuri back, there is a reason why she always seems like she’s lost, there is a reason why she often caught her crying, and she will find the reason behind it. She wrapped half of her face with a scarf and headed outside the hospital.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Yuri was watching Jessica’s pictures and she can’t help but to put a smile in her face but as she scroll down she saw a picture of Teayeon hugging Jessica from the back while the latter was wrapping her arms around Taeyeons and she was like whispering something, if she hadn’t known better, she would really think that there is something special going on between them, but she knows, she is Jessica’s girlfriend, they are together. . . . .  as she clicked the photo it shows the article titled “Shoshi Bond”

 

There are more photos that was displayed, it was taken from SNSD’s last concert about 4 days ago, so she was not there. As she scroll down happy faces of her sisters was evident but what bothers he is that from every photo that Jessica was on Taeyeon is always beside her, eather hugging her, cuddling her, holding her hand or just simply staring at her, she can’t deny the fact that it clearly bothered her.

 

“why are you jealous Yul? She’s your sister” Yuri’s been talking to herself, convincing that it was just a normal thing to do.

 

She then got to the bottom of the article where the comment section was found and she read almost all of it.

 

“wow SNSD is Love”

 

“every picture there is a TaengSic moment”

 

“Jessica and Taeyeon seems really close”

 

“yah! Taeyeon is flirting again”

 

“Yoona looks really pretty”

 

“Taeyeon is Jessica’s closest sister? I thought it was Tiffany”

 

“YAY! TaengSic is real”

 

“Sooyoung looks slimmer now, eat more Soo!”

 

“That TaengSic Back hug (insert heart sign)”

 

“Loving the TaengSic breeze”

 

“the way Taeyeon looks at Sica + the way Jessica leans at Taeyeon = LOVE”

 

“Sunny’s aegyo!!!”

 

“So, I’m not the only one who noticed, huh?” That came out as a whisper, she feels down, Jealous perhaps? But she knows better, she should trust her “you’re not a good girlfriend if you will just be a jealous because of a picture” again she talked to herself, failing to notice a presence at her side

 

“but Pictures speaks a thousand words” Tiffany heard what Yuri mumbled earlier.

 

That caught Yuri’s attention “Uh! You’re already here?”

 

“hmmm, and what are you mumbling about?” Tiffany tried to take a peak from the phone that Yuri was holding but she immediately swayed it away.

 

“nothing, just give me my ramen now my personal nurse” Yuri tried to change the topic and just forget about it

 

“yah! You’re not even paying me!” tiffany shouted that caused Yuri to rub her ears

 

“ouch fany! I am a patient you should not shout at me, arraseo?”

 

“anniyo! You are an annoying patient so you should make your ramen!” Tiffany gave or throw the instant ramen to Yuri “incase you don’t know how that works, just put some hot water in it and mix the spices and wait then eat it” Tiffany went to the couch, she was not annoyed at Yuri she just want to get back at her for not telling her about what she mumbled earlier, clearly that was about Jessica because she said about a girlfriend thingy and maybe that connects to Jessica’s problem “is Jessica cheating on Yuri? But it’s impossible Jessica love’s Yuri so much” She thought

 

“Sorry Ppany-ah! Please make me some ramen I’m so hungry!!!!! I cant stand from this bed without your help anyway, please make me some ramen” Yuri did her aegyo that made Tiffany giggle

 

“okay, okay aish! You’re lucky that I Love You” the last words was supposed to be kept inside her mind but accidentally blurted out, she was panicking “a-as a friend of course”  she stood up from her seat and picked the instant ramen from Yuri’s bed and quickly went into the table to put some hot water, all of it was done very fast.

 

“I love you too Ppany-ah!” Yuri shouted, well for her there is nothing wrong with saying I love you, but you know for Tiffany. . . . it’s different.

 

“well I don’t, I was just Joking earlier, here eat your ramen” Tiffany handed the still hot noodles

 

“aish! It’s still hot! Feed me? Pwetew pwes?” again she used her aegyo and made Tiffany felt irritated. . . . to herself because she knows she can’t resist Yuri.

 

“okay, okay” Tiffany held the chopsticks filled with noodles “say ahh”

 

Yuri obliged happily “ahh!” as soon as the noodles entered she happily munched it, she was pretty hungry “you know what? Your future husband would be very lucky ppany-ah! You’re like a perfect girlfriend or wife” Yuri then beamed her widest grin

 

“Just eat and don’t talk” Tiffany order then she heard Yuri mumbled “Grumpy!” she just giggled it off

 

I’m only like this because it’s you Yuri, I still can’t see anyone that I can be with except you . . . . Like I said as long as you’re happy I’m happy”  Tiffany thought, yes she was indeed happy that even if it was just for a day she became Yuri’s girlfriend, she’s the one who took care of her, feed her be with her when she’s bored, spend some precious time with her just to make her laugh, now she knows how lucky Jessica is, she knows how lucky Jessica can be especially when she can spend a life time with Yuri, the only person that Tiffany loved.

 

“hey? Are you okay? You’ve been spacing out” again the concerned look in Yuri’s eyes it was so sincere

 

“hmm, want more?” Yuri only nodded, Tiffany continued to feed her until the bowl was empty.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

The next day Yuri was discharged and both Tiffany and her was heading into Yuri’s apartment, on that same day Tiffany will leave back to Korea because she still have some stuff to do, but her flight is still in the afternoon. . . .

 

“So where should I put this?” Tiffany asked as she entered Yuri’s room, she was the one who carried some of Yuri’s stuff because of her broken arm

 

“just put it in the bed” Yuri said as she followed Tiffany inside her room.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Tiffany was inside the plane as she took her seat, she saw Jessica seated two seats away from her she was confused if she will approach her or not.

 

“where did she sleep last night? The question is why didn’t she visit Yuri?”

 

 

 

TBC. . . . . . . . . . . . . .   

 

 

 

I know it's boring. . . . not worthy of reding. . . .  and more -_-

 

but hey I just want to say sorry because I was about to update earlier

but something happened, I was close to be hit by a truck

Yeah! i know it !!! thankfully I was fast! hahaha I have a super power

but the deal was i was "slightly" injured because of the impact of the fall 

but i'm fine now :D soo HEY!

 

Thank you for all your comments, the hashtag thingy was fun!!! hahaha

I LOLed hard at some hashtags, that: #TeamHayoung #TeamTaeyeon and #TeamYuri especially the #TeamAuthor

and many more. . . .  hahaha thank you everyone!!

 

 

 

 

and ohh one of my readers asked for a preview and because I Love You all!!!

 

Here it is!!!

 

 

“Tiff, It hurts so bad. . . . . . I –I know I’m not that perfect, bu-but I tried, I tried to give her everything, Everything!” Yuri continues to sob inside Tiffany’s embrace she also don’t know why her tears are flowing freely, maybe she loves her so much up to the point that she also feel what Yuri felt, when Yuri and Jessica went official a part of her was happy, by the time Yuri had an accident she also felt scared and hurt and now that Yuri felt broken she also felt the same or maybe worst. . . . . . Tiffany continued to listen on Yuri.

 

“don’t I deserve her love? Am I not worthy? What am I locking?”

 

 Tiffany broke their hug “STOP!! I cant take this anymore! Yuri! Stop hurting yourself!! Stop blaming yourself!!! You deserve better, It’ her lost not yours, it was never yours! The only mistake that you have made is loving her! Yuri, you love her so much that you where blinded or more like you don’t want to accept the truth” Tiffany’s gaze soften, she didn’t choose raise her voice “I’m sorry. . . .  it’s just that, you need to clear your mind that everything isn’t your fault, so stop blaming yourself please”

 

Tiffany has a point, now her mind is messed “what should I do Tiff?”  

 

“Just follow your heart. . . . if you feel happy being with her then don’t let her go, give her a second chance. . . . . to change. . . . and to make everything better, because at the end of the day one thing only matters. . . . and that is your happiness” More tears streamed down from her eyes that alarmed Yuri, Tiffany was truly and angel, an angel that doesn’t deserve her love, why did Tiffany loved her this much

 

“Tiff. . . . . “

 

Tiffany saw the worried eyes of Yuri and she knows what she is thinking, she pulled her again inside her embrace “As long you’re happy I’m more than happy, I love you so much Yuri, so much that I’m willing to let everything go just to make you happy, I love you. . . . . “ 

 

 

 

#spreadtheLOVE