Having a kpop idol for a husband will be interesting

Not Like My Mom's Love Story

I listened to my iPod for a little bit before I went back to sleep. But Kiseop and I eventually woke up to eat the airline cuisine, and it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. We started to talk for us to get to know each other better. I liked the fact that we didn't argue at all. And he didn't check out any of the flight attendants anymore.

We found out about each other's interests, like how he liked to take pictures and how I liked to read. We found out that we both liked the color black. We also found out more about each other's lives. He explained what it was like to be an idol and how he achieved his dreams, and I described the experiences I went through in high school while dealing with my dad's fame.
But what was interesting was that the time flew by quickly. We had about an hour before we would arrive in Los Angeles.

"Minhee, have you ever had a boyfriend? Considering that you're barely 18 and I took your first kiss, I assume you're not that experienced."

I glowered at him and claimed, "Yes, I have. I'm not that innocent."

"So tell me about it." He said as he looked back at me.

"Why do you care?" I wondered whether he was planning something or if he was actually curious.

"Well, since you knew about Hyoni, I just figured that I should know about a past boyfriend of yours, too."

"It was during the summer. We only dated for four months, so it wasn't anything special."

"What was his name? Is he the same age as you?"

"Jaehyuk. He's a year older."

"Why did you guys break up?" He wanted to know.

"Over dumb stuff. Kiseop Oppa, what do you want to do when we arrive?" I questioned, changing the subject.

"Maybe go to sleep. We talked for over 4 hours nonstop. I'm getting tired." Kiseop responded, understanding that I didn't want to talk about it.

It was 9:06 P.M. We would arrive at 10:15ish, but we wouldn't reach the hotel until 11:00 P.M.

"I guess I will, too." I yawned once again.

"You do realize that there will only be one bed?" Kiseop suggested.

"So? It's not a big deal." I made sure I sounded like I was uninterested.

"You don't care?" His eyebrows were raised, and it reminded me of Siwon Ahjusshi when he was younger, so I laughed.

"Oppa, I'm sure it'll be fine. I've slept on the same bed as Chungho and Dongmin before. Besides, it's not like you'll do anything, right?" I gave him a serious look.

"O..of course not!" I noticed him glancing at my chest before looking away.

"ert!" I smacked him on the arm, and he groaned in pain.

"Oww! Hey, that hurt!" He rubbed his arm.

"What a baby. I didn't even hit you that hard. Your fault for being a ert." I laughed at him.

"But you slept on the same bed as those guys?" Kiseop scoffed as if he was jealous.

"It was all five of us. We all slept sideways to fit on a king-sized bed. What did you think I meant?"

"Oh, okay. Anyway, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

We planned what we would do the next day. We were going to go shopping at the Beverly Center Shopping Mall and then watch a movie. Our honeymoon was a week-long, so we didn't need to rush. We were staying in L.A. for four days before going to Aunt Sooyoung's place in Oregon. She was one of the seven aunts my mom has. She moved there after having her baby.

"Attention, please turn off all electronic devices and put your seatbelts on. We will be landing soon."

At this point, Kiseop held onto my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Oppa, don't tell me you're afraid of landing?"

All he did was nod his head. I didn't laugh at him. However, I just squeezed back and assured him we would be fine. It was a good thing he didn't scream like a girl.

Sure, the landing was a little rough, but we stopped smoothly and safely.

"Whose hand do you hold when you go to other countries?" I asked. We were towards the back of the plane, waiting for the others to get off.

"It's usually Kevin or Eli." He murmured.

"Man, all the fanfiction ideas are popping in my head." I just shook my head.

"Do you write fanfiction?"

"I did when I was younger, but because of homework and other stuff, I never had the time to get back into it."

"I see. But did you write and stuff like that? I don't get why fangirls do that." He shook his head.

"That's because you're not a fangirl, so that you wouldn't understand." I burst out in laughter. Kiseop just looked at me in confusion.

"Well, let's go!" We got our suitcases, headed out of the airplane, and went into the airport lobby.
While waiting for the taxi outside, Kiseop decided to hold my hand. I gave him a puzzled expression, but I didn't mind. Since we are married now, we will do things like this more often. I wasn't entirely against it since I knew I was supposed to get used to it.
The taxi came faster than I thought it would. The hotel was about fifteen minutes away from the airport.

We immediately checked in and went to our room when we arrived at the hotel. It was dazzling and exquisite. Kiseop didn't think it was a big deal since he was always in five-star hotel rooms.

The bed was big and comfy. I instantly lay down on the bed as soon as I finished showering and brushing my teeth. "You're alright with us sleeping on the same bed?" He was sitting on the couch, checking Twitter.

"If you do anything to me, I will kick you off the bed. That is final, okay?"

"Since your pajamas aren't y, we'll be fine." He chuckled at my Hello Kitty PJs.

I threw a pillow at him. "There's no need to dress y for you." I stuck my tongue at him and went back to hugging my big brown teddy bear that I got from Yeonjae.

"You hug stuffed animals with you when you sleep?"

"Yep. Got a problem with that?" It was a habit I had. But it's not like I was the only one. Mimi hugged her domo to sleep, too. Teddy bears gave me comfort and made me feel safe.

"You can hug me from now on," Kiseop suggested.

"No thanks. Besides, you're leaving for Japan next month. I'll continue hugging my bear."

"Oh yeah. That means you won't be able to celebrate my birthday with me."

"I'm sorry. I'll call you or something. Your birthday's January 17, right?"

"Yeah. You're a good wife. You already remembered my birthday."

"Not really. It's just because I wanted to know exactly how much older you were than me."

He pouted and laid down next to me.

"Let's go sleep now. I want the two of us to be fully awake for tomorrow. We're probably going to shop until we drop, right?"

"It depends on you. I'll probably buy souvenirs and a couple of outfits."

"We'll decide tomorrow," Kiseop claimed before we both yawned in unison.

"Good night, Jagi."

"Good night, Oppa."

I groggily woke up from an odd dream I had. I couldn't remember exactly what it was, but it involved Kiseop and U-Kiss. I wish we could record our dreams while we sleep and replay them when we wake up.

But as I opened my eyes, I realized who was right before me. Kiseop's arm was around my waist. At least he wasn't spooning me like most couples in dramas do.

I wanted to wake him up, but it was only eight in the morning.

*Just for today.* His sleeping face was very cute. He didn't look like he was a jerk at all. Then again, he wasn't being rude yesterday. I think we could become good friends.

But my hopes were crushed when he woke up and tried to cuddle with me. "Morning, babe. You feel very nice." I ended up kicking him off the bed.

"Yah! I told you not to do anything!" I scolded him as he rubbed his as if it was sore.

"But I was asleep. I guess I also like to hug things when I'm sleeping." Kiseop explained.

"Whatever. You do that again, and you're sleeping on the couch." I got up and stretched.

"Let's get ready to go shopping."

"Alright." He lazily got up from the floor, followed me to the bathroom, and started to take his shirt off.

"When did I say you could take your shirt off? Just brush your teeth first." I tried hard not to peek at his defined six-packed abs. *Darn you and your nice body.*

"You know you like it." He winked at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"You can touch it if you want."

"No way!! Really?" *Crap. My inner fangirl just got out.*

He laughed. "Go ahead."

I felt like a creep just feeling his body. I felt them longer than I needed to. His abs were just soooo good to feel.

"Okay. I'm done, sorry."

"I now know your weakness." He smirked. My cell phone rang.

"Go brush your teeth first. I need to check who's calling." He nodded and started to put toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"DIVORCE LEE KISEOP, IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!" and with that, the caller hung up.

*Who the heck was that?* Probably a delusional fangirl.

"Who was it?" Kiseop inquired as I went back to the bathroom.

"Wrong number," I replied and started to brush my teeth as well.

Having a kpop idol for a husband will be interesting.