Embracing him

Mid-Seasons
We walked through the path eventually leading to the end of the stream were the water flowed into the Han River. We talked and talked. He tried to teach me English but I failed miserably but it earned me a few pecks here and there at the sight of my pout. 
 
We were at the Han River Park now. I ran over to watch the Rainbow Bridge Fountain. I don't remember seeing this part. I don't think I have actually. I was amazed. I knew I was gaping but I didn't care. The sight was so breathtaking. 
 
It was like an aligned array of water guns shooting out water out of both sides of the bridge. 
 
The water was colorful. There was blue, orange, green, red, purple, yellow, pink..? The pattern gave off a vibrant feeling. 
 
I felt arms wrap around my waist and I leaned back into the chest inhaling his cologne along with the fresh air. Both combinations perfectly molding into my nostrils. It felt really nice. 
 
"It's so beautiful Kyu!" I beamed. He chuckled and kissed my cheek setting his chin on my shoulder. "You're even more dazzling baby." He nuzzled on the side of my neck making me giggle. 
 
"Kyu you cheeseball! I've never been here before. At least not after this was opened." Because yes I've been to the Han River countless of times before. 
 
"Really? Well I'll make sure to bring you here more often." I smiled at his silent promise. I tilted my head and our noses rubbed. I felt his nose slightly cold. I guess mine was too because he suddenly cupped it and kissed it gently. He's so sweet. 
 
I smiled at the gesture and decided to do the same. I kissed his nose multiple times trying to warm it up while he laughed a bit at the tickling sensation. Suddenly I felt myself being tucked backwards then turned fully while he kept his arms around my waist from behind as we made our way back. 
 
Now we were trying to find a slightly secluded place in the park area. We talked and laughed through our little journey. I just can't get enough of his smile, his laugh, his sweet gestures.
 
We sat down underneath a tree and laid down. He pulled me to his chest kissing my head lightly. 
 
"So you know I dance and I know you sing and you've seen me dance but how come I haven't heard you sing?" I pointed my index finger accusingly on his chest narrowing my eyes at my boyfriend who was smiling shyly. 
 
"I've never sang to a person I was interested in before. What if my voice cracks?" He grabbed my hand and gently kissed my pointed finger making me smile both at the gesture and his words. It made me feel special knowing I'd be the first he serenades. Wait serenade? 
 
"I promise I won't laugh if it happens." I offered honestly. He looked at me for a few seconds contemplating. But I want him to sing to me! So I pouted and he kissed it right away nodding. "Alright I'll sing to you just no more pouting." I eagerly nodded my head and sat up right with my feet underneath my as he straightened up from leaning against the tree trunk. 
 
"You promised no laughing okay?" I nodded, eyes twinkling eagerly. I heard from Sungmin he's really good! 
 
He cleared his throat a few times and rubbed his neck. "Kyu don't be nervous! I'll love it!" I encouraged him. Even if he did sound bad or his voice did crack I know I'll still love it because it's him. He sighed and nodded. 
 
I watched as he closed his eyes inhaling and exhaling. He slowly opened his eyes looking directly at me making my inner self squeal with anticipation. 
 
And then he started. 
 
It doesn’t matter if I’m lonely. Whenever I think of you
A smile spreads across my face.
It doesn’t matter if I’m tired. Whenever you are happy
My heart is filled with love.
 
Waahh! The way he's staring at me as he sings. Oh gosh my heart is jumping wildly. 
 
Today I might live in a harsh world again.
Even if I’m tired, when I close my eyes, I only see your image.
The dreams that are still ringing in my ears
Are leaving my side towards you.
 
Everyday my life is like a dream.
If we can look at each other and love each other
I’ll stand up again.
To me, the happiness of those precious memories
Will be warmer during hard times.
For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.
 
OMO his voice! Wow I'm speechless. I know I'm probably gaping stupidly but I had no idea his voice was this perfect! And lawd, it's as if he means every word he sings directed towards me by the look he's giving me. Heart, please calm down. 
 
Like a shadow by my side you always
Quietly come to me.
To see if I’m hurt, to see if I’m lonely everyday
With feelings of yearning, you come to me.
Even if the world makes me cry, I’m okay.
Because you are always by my side.
Like dust, will those memories change and leave?
I’ll keep smiling to ease my heart.
 
Everyday my life is like a dream.
If we can look at each other and love each other
I’ll stand up again.
To me, the happiness of those precious memories
Will be warmer during hard times.
For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.
 
No matter how many times I stumble and fall
I’m still standing like this.
I only have one heart.
When I’m tired you become my strength.
My heart is towards you forever.
So I swallowed the hurt and grief.
I’ll only show you my smiling form.
It doesn’t even hurt now.
I’ll always hold on to the dreams I want to fulfill with you
I’ll try to call for you at the place I cannot reach
I love you with all my heart.
 
He sang the whole song while looking at me. I feel really special. And his gaze during the last words! He meant it. 
 
I shivered in delight as my heart kept beating wildly inside me. Kyuhyun is such an amazing person what did I do to deserve such being? 
 
"Baby I'm sorry." Why is he..? He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug kissing my forehead. He then pulled away as he wiped my tears? What?! 
 
"I'm sorry please don't cry. I won't sing to you again I'm sorry." I panicked "No! Kyu I'm not crying because it was horrible! It was beautiful. I actually didn't want you to stop singing." I admitted. His lips slowly curled into a smile as he cupped my cheeks. 
 
"So it wasn't that horrible?" He asked. I shook my head frantically "It wasn't horrible at all! Your voice touched me I guess that's why I cried. I really love it Kyu." He kissed my forehead making me feel giddy just knowing I was the first he serenaded. I don't know why but I don't like the thought of him singing to someone else while looking at them the way he was looking at me. I want to be the last he serenades. 
 
He continued to cup my cheeks and peck my lips repeatedly as I giggled. Gosh I feel so happy right now. It's always like this when he's around. 
 
"Then I'll.. Keep.. Singing.. To my.. Baby.. Anytime he wants." He said through pecks. I bit my lip and yanked him towards me fully by his collar initiating a full kiss. 
 
My lips crashed with his and slowly moved against each other. I could tell he was surprised at first but now as he was caressing my cheeks with his thumbs and pulling me even closer I knew I wanted this as much as he did. Pecks weren't enough. 
 
I on his lower lip as he nibbled on my upper one tugging on it gently. His hands roamed from my cheeks to my neck down to my arms and rested on my hips securing me tightly as mine s through his neck pulling him closer. I wanted hims as close as possible. 
 
My hands slid through his hair caressing it slowly then I scratched it gently making him groan, the sudden sound making me shiver in delight. I felt his tongue delve inside my mouth and rub against my own pink muscle before pulling it out gently by the tip with his teeth to begin on it slowly. I moaned at the contact, his tongue caressing underneath my tongue before exploring my whole mouth as if trying to memorize every part of it. 
 
I was panting harshly but I didn't want to pull apart. To my disappointment he pulled apart first as he realized my lack of air I then noticed he too didn't want to stop. 
 
Damn you oxygen! 
 
As we both were trying to catch our breath we leaned our foreheads together and gazed at each other. 
 
He suddenly started pecking my lips again. "Kyu you tease!" He chuckled as I puckered my lips probably resembling a duck playfully. 
 
He leaned in and pecked me repeatedly again each peck ending with a "tchu". Oh gosh he's so sweet I might get cavities soon. 
 
"I don't mind being your dentist." I could feel his smirk against my lips and mentally slapped myself for thinking out loud. 
 
"Kyu!" I whined pecking his smirk away. "Baby!" He mimicked me. I giggled at his cuteness and nuzzled my embarrassed face on his chest. I heard him sigh and that alone brought a smile to my face noting the way it sounded. 
 
Dreamily.
 
I looked up at him from my nuzzling state and saw him gazing at me. Gosh those eyes are making me melt inwardly.
 
He pecked my forehead and I tighten my arms around his waist as he did the same. I looked down from his eyes to his lips. Those expert lips that have me wanting more of him. I bit my lower lip and pulled away only to latch myself onto those pink fleshy candies once again. 
 
He took control of the kiss easily as I let his tongue caress my inside once again with my own tongue caressing his underneath. I pushed his tongue back and made my way into his mouth. I explored his hot cavern indulging in his sweet taste. My tongue all over and with the tip of my pink muscle I caressed his roof suddenly noting he shivered. 
 
OMO did I just find his pleasure point? 
 
I continued to caress his roof with the tip of my tongue feeling how he shivered once again and then he moaned. The sound igniting my actions further. I began to on his tongue before going back to his roof enjoying the way his body reacted. He suddenly mimicked my moves from earlier and pushed my tongue back to then on my lower lip slowly emitting a soft moan from me. He continued it then began on my upper lip as if it felt abandoned. How considerate! 
 
As I was enjoying and basking in his sweet actions I began to hyperventilate and he did too. And once again he pulled away first. 
 
"Oxygen baby. I don't want you to die on me." He joked pecking my nose. I smiled "You too Kyu." I said as he nuzzled on my neck softly kissing it. I bit my lip from . 
 
"If it was up to me I wouldn't have stopped but my baby needs air." I felt his lips on the side of my neck as he tightened his grip on me. 
 
KYAAA! Can he be any more sweeter? Aish this guy!
 
I smiled widely feeling my heart jump at his words. This day is definitely the best so far. 
 
We started talking- well mainly I questioned him about my new discovery over him. 
 
Three things I discovered from my new boyfriend. And I'm embracing them wholeheartedly. 
 
------
 
"Minnie it was the best date ever!" I grinned plopping myself on my bed. 
 
"Hyukkie!" He whined "You're squishing my favorite pink pillow!" He moved me aside but I was too busy recalling today to protest. 
 
"Now tell me!" He eagerly said sitting down on his bed looking at me expectantly. 
 
I told him everything and he gushed and squealed. "He serenaded you! How sweet!" He grinned making me blush. 
 
"Yeah I really didn't want it to end though but it did." I pouted. 
 
"Omo quit the pout! He can sing to you any other day he's just a call away." I rolled my eyes at his rhyme and tease. 
 
I grabbed one of my pillows and nuzzled into it smiling idiotically as I recalled it all. 
 
After we talked and laughed and talked and kissed some more we had gone back to Gwanghwamun station and back to the car he had rented. I actually forced him to leave on the next subway promising I'd be careful. I hope he's sleeping right now or almost there because honestly I feel guilty keeping him up. 
 
"Earth to Hyukjae?" I jumped when Minnie threw a pen at me. "Yah! Quit it!" He laughed getting under his blankets. "Goodnight lover boy~!" He said in a sing song voice. "Hush you rabbit." 
 
"Omo Kyuhyun really is rubbing off on you. I'm now a rabbit huh?" I laughed then smiled fondly thinking about him. "Goodnight Minnie." I said before closing my eyes. 
 
-------
 
Siwon~ 
 
"Donghae! Donghae!" I pulled the covers off him and shook him slightly. "Hae!" He groaned "What?!"
 
"It's time to get ready sweetie." I said sweetly. He sighed and slowly stood up. "Wonnie take my classes for me!" He whined. I sighed running a hand through my disheveled hair. 
 
"Can't do that Hae I have all classes today." He pouted and I leaned in to kiss his pout earning a boyish grin in return. 
 
"By the way don't talk in your sleep please." I sternly kind of demanded. I meant to ask but my voice drifted. 
 
"I don't..?" He looked at me confusedly. "Yeah you do." I said remembering the words he muttered during the night. 
 
It's haunting me though. He keeps doing these types of things. I'm so insecure now I thought we were fine. I thought he really did love me then what's wrong? Is he not over Hyukjae like he said he was? 
 
He shrugged it off heading to the bathroom. Luckily Zhou Mi had stayed at Henry's. I never kick him out I just use the opportunities he gives me unknowingly. He really is attached to his Mochi. 
 
Without waiting for Hae- because he has classes in less than an hour while I have my first in twenty minutes, I went to the coffee place I go to usually. No it's not Mouse Rabbit I know I'd be glared at if I went there. 
 
"Hey Siwon what's up? Sorry for not telling you I wouldn't go back to the dorm." I smiled and shook my head at my roommate "It's alright Mi. What are you doing here?" 
 
"Oh they ran out of donuts at Mouse Rabbit and Henry started throwing a tantrum so I came here." I nodded. "Is something wrong?" He asked. Everything is! I held back on speaking my thoughts. 
 
"No I'm just a bit tired." I assured but he wasn't buying it by the look on his face. "What's wrong seriously." He demanded. 
 
"I'm thinking of breaking up with Hae. For real this time." 
 
----------
 
A/N: Uh oh Wonnie will unleash the beast! 
 
By the way the song Kyuhyun sang is one of his OST to King of Baking called "Hope is a dream that never sleeps" I personally love this song ever since. I can't go a day without listening to it. Seriously I always take a night stroll while listening to Kyuhyun's songs and breathing in the fresh cold night air. It's relieving, soothing, inspiring, refreshing, I could go on~ I even twirl and snap my fingers to the beat of his songs. Sometimes I end up unconsciously singing out loud. People look at me weirdly but I don't care. 
 
I just love Cho Kyuhyun~! 
 
Till next time! Love you all and thank you for commenting it inspires me to keep going (: