Complications(?)

Mid-Seasons
Heechul~
 
After the new couple had left we started talking about our plans for them you know dates and all. Sungmin, Ryeowook and I were already betting even planning their wedding! But of course our boyfriends had to bring us down from our dream land. Blah! 
 
I suddenly remembered I had to borrow some notes from Jaejoong to finish my essay. Well I won't sleep tonight. Now I don't normally borrow notes because Kim Heechul owes nothing to anyone. 
 
I simply blame social apps for distracting me during class that time. 
 
What? Don't judged me! I had to check the posts I'm tagged in! 
 
It's not like I'm addicted, pfft! 
 
Anyways I decided to take the shortcut through the park. I was about to post a pic of my Hannie and I on my account when I spotted someone behind a building. On closer inspection I realized it was Donghae. 
 
I followed his gaze and my eyes softened at Kyuhyuk laying down on the grass under a tree. They seemed happy. I remembered I wasn't alone so I slowly made my way to Donghae. He was staring intently at them. 
 
I always thought he was a nice guy I shipped Haehyuk a lot. But he disappointed me. It hurt because I take my friendships seriously. 
 
Donghae really did look in love with Hyukjae though. 
 
"What are you playing at Donghae?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest leaning against the wall. 
 
He jumped at my voice. I guess I startled him. Good! "What?" He spoke without turning to me. 
 
"You love him." I said looking to the new couple with a smile forming on my perfect face. 
 
"Shut up! I do not!" I could see his hads turning into fists at the sight of Kyuhyun pecking Hyukkie. 
 
"Donghae," I seriously spoke "I don't know what game you're playing at but-" 
 
"What do you care? It's none of your business." This stupid little ! 
 
I turned him to face me. My face conveying pure anger and threat. 
 
"Look you little it's my business and I care because it's Hyukjae involved. You let him go. It was your ing loss and he's moving on now. And I'm warning you right now leave them alone or else you'll meet my dark side." I glared menacingly at him. "Hyukjae deserves to be happy." I shoved him and walked away leaving him stunned. 
 
I need answers. I don't know what he's planning but I will find out. 
 
Hyukjae~ 
 
The next morning I groaned clearly hearing the annoying alarm but I didn't want to get up yet or even open my eyes because I was dreaming something good. No I won't say. That's for me to know and you to never find out. 
 
And no it's not y mind you! 
 
Hearing Sungmin's snores overpower the alarm I decided it was up to me to silence the blaring alarm. 
 
I got up cursing Sungmin for setting the alarm on his desk on my way there ("That way we hear it and get up to turn it off and it rids our sleepiness") is all Sungmin had to say to convince me. 
 
I shook the boy awake hearing him mumble something about leprechauns and noodles. I giggled at his cuteness and slapped him lightly this time successfully waking him up. 
 
"Yah! What did my cheeks do to you?" He pouted. I laughed flicking his pout gently and grabbed my stuff ready to head to the bathroom. 
 
"Want me to call Kyu for you?" I knew he was teasing because of his tone but it made me blush remembering yesterday. After a few more hours of talking he sadly had to leave. I wanted to take him to the subway station but he refused saying it was too late and dangerous. Instead he brought me back here with Sungmin waiting until I slept. I don't really know when he left but I hope in time for him to get at least a few hours of sleep. 
 
"Minnie no!" I shouted embarrassed quickly running off to the bathroom though I heard him laugh before I got in. 
 
I like Kyuhyun but I don't love him yet. It's still too soon and I feel bad because I don't share the same strong feelings he does. But with time I know I will. His words last night left me breathless and tingly and of course gained a reaction from my heart as well. 
 
No one had ever said those wonderful things to me. It made me feel warm, safe and other feelings I don't even know. I just wanted to feel the same way and compliment him as well. 
 
Donghae never was that sweet to me. In fact I can't really remember him complimenting me at all. But I don't want to dig into those memories. Not while I'm with Kyuhyun. 
 
I shook those thoughts away and took a quick shower. I wore blue skinny jeans with a plain v-neck and red cardigan along with brown loafers. I brushed my blond hair in place and smiled at my reflection. 
 
Coming out of the shower I saw Sungmin smirk evilly with his laptop on his lap. Oh no! 
 
"He's out! Here your boyfriend wants to see you!" I glared at the bunny but made my way to his bed nonetheless. It's not that I didn't want to see him it's just that I get this feeling remembering his words making me want to jump him and just kiss and thank him. I blush remembering okay! 
 
I got up and set the laptop on the desk fixing the camera to face me correctly. Once set I saw him smiling softly at me "Hi!" I said smiling as well. "Hi baby" I blushed again. See? It's just so cute when he says that. I don't know I guess it's the way he says it in that y voice of his. It is y! 
 
"Kyu please tell me you slept." I worriedly looked at him it was evident he hadn't because there were small dark circles under his eyes. Okay they were barely visible but still I'm a worry freak! 
 
"I did baby don't worry." He smiled assuring me before taking a sip from his coffee. "How'd you slept?" He asked but I was still concerned about his state though I answered him anyways. "Really great." I blushed remembering my dream and of course it didn't go unknown by him. 
 
"Oh someone had a dream. I see." I turned hiding my face. "Shut up!" I scolded but he just laughed. It wasn't ! 
 
"It's alright baby I get those too." 
 
"Kyu!" I yelled embarrassed and he laughed again. "Sorry Hyuk it's just so cute teasing you. Have you eaten breakfast?" He asked and I shook my head "You?" I asked. He bent down and I heard some shuffling. He then showed me an empty small breakfast tray. "Yeah I barely finished. I actually ate while talking to the rabbit and he kept complaining about it." I chuckled at the image. 
 
He checked his watch and looked at me "Your first class starts in less than an hour. Go eat we can talk later." I unconsciously pouted. I didn't want to though. I just wanted to talk to him all day again. 
 
He stared at my pout and I knew he would kiss it if he was here. "Baby you need to eat breakfast. I promise we'll talk later alright?" I sighed and nodded "Alright then. Text me though!" He smiled taking out his phone. "Already did." I turned to where my phone was placed on Jae- (now mine's) desk. 
 
"Okay then. I'll get Minnie out of the shower or else he'll stay there the whole day." We laughed and soon bid goodbye. I felt lonely now. 
 
I closed Minnie's laptop and walked over to the bathroom door knocking on it feverishly. 
 
"Minnie get out already or no breakfast for you!" I heard a shout but couldn't decipher it. I grabbed my phone and sat on my bed smiling once I read his text. 
 
'Good morning! I hope you slept well my beautiful angel.' I sighed remembering yesterday. Argh so cheesy but I like it! 
 
'Morning Kyu!' Should I give him a nickname too? Hmm...
 
A few moments later my phone buzzed. 
 
'Dinner, movies, picnic, kayaking?' I stared at it confused. 
 
"I think he's trying to ask you on a date." I jumped at Sungmin's voice. Aish that bunny! 
 
"Kayaking on our first date?" I asked surprised. Never heard of that before. 
 
"That's just like him. He's random." Sungmin shook his head smiling as he put his books in his new creamy canvas satchel backpack that he got from the women's section at the mall a week ago totally surprising me when he left the pink one at the last minute. Which I found yesterday stuffed in his closet. No surprise there. I knew he'd go back for it. 
 
But I have to say I kinda want one. It'd be blue or black. I've seen some guys with them! 
 
I turned back to my phone trying not to blush."I think we should stick to simple ones." I hummed replying to him. 
 
'Dinner :p' I realized we'd be bungee jumping this weekend though. 
 
'Hey we'll be bungee jumping this weekend can we count that as a date?' I asked honestly I've never been on a date so I wouldn't know what to do. 
 
He replied a few minutes later as I was getting my stuff ready and heading to the cafe along with Minnie. 
 
'Nope. A date is just us both baby' I smiled unknowingly and heard the bunny giggle as we got on the elevator. He pressed the first floor button which was also the lounge of our building. 
 
I was about to reply but then he sent another text. 
 
'I have Wednesdays off so we can have our date. By the way have you tried Panna Cotta?' I raised my eyebrow wondering what the heck was that. 
 
'Nope why?' I typed as Sungmin and I walked through the lounge. 
 
'Alright then good.' And that was his only reply. 
 
Sungmin locked his arm with mine and we walked out into campus towards Mouse Rabbit. Well I was getting worried. Should I have said yes? He wasn't texting back though! 
 
Minutes passed and we got to Mouse Rabbit so I decided to text him. 
 
'Kyuhyun???' 
 
'Hello???' 
 
'Yah! Kyu you there?' I was gonna google the thing but then my phone buzzed finally.  
 
I opened the chat bubble and saw a small white round cake with strawberry sauce and neatly cut strawberries decorating it nicely. Damn, it looked yummy. 
 
'Thats why. Yummy right? This Wednesday baby' I felt Sungmin tug me while I gaped at the picture. Apparently I had stopped walking. 
 
'Why'd you show me??' I whined and took a seat. The rest looked up at me when I whined. I simply showed the picture to them making them snicker. 
 
'To keep you anticipating' he texted that back. Dammit he's good. 
 
"Hyukjae you should tell him to move back here." Heechul more demanded than suggested. I looked up at him from my phone "Hyung I can't just tell him that! He has friends there too." 
 
Heechul stabbed his cheesecake looking at me "Nonsense! You're his boyfriend of course you can!" I looked at Hangeng who usually saves me to see him leaning towards me "Sorry he's been cranky lately." 
 
I sighed going back to my phone. 'I'm looking forward to it Kyu' I replied. Soon we started talking about random things also about my sudden date and our plan for the weekend. 
 
I simply couldn't wait now. 
 
-----
 
Kyuhyun~ 
 
I stepped out of the bathroom after taking a shower. I still had an hour and thirty minutes until my first class so I was just planning on texting my boyfriend (I refuse to giggle or squeal) until he entered class then just nap the rest having just slept an hour today. 
 
"Hey Kyu your phone has been ringing for a while now." Changmin handed my phone to me and I looked at the number. I had forgotten about him. 
 
I quickly grabbed my stuff and waved at my roommate trotting over to the parking lot. I got on my car and drove to my father's company. 
 
I didn't bother to announce myself as I walked inside my brother's office. 
 
"It's about time you showed up. You think I have all day Kyuhyun?" I looked at my brother. His usually short hair was a bit longer and either he dyed it gray or he finally got gray hairs due to his stress and bad temper. 
 
"I have stuff to do hyung. The world doesn't revolve around you." I sat on a chair in front of him. 
 
"Yah! I never said it did! Like I said yesterday, that internship was intended to you not someone else. Do you know how long father has been waiting for you to finally work here?" I rolled my eyes. 
 
"Hyung please, I'm not here to be convinced to accept it right? Cut to the chase I have classes to attend." He glared at me before speaking. 
 
"It'd be rather amusing and benefiting to me if you accepted. That way I can judge your capacity and see if you're any competition at all nowadays anyways." He smirked but then frowned and I knew where this was headed "But unfortunately father keeps bugging me about convincing you." 
 
"Look hyung I said what I had to say. I'm not accepting it. In fact I have my eyes set somewhere already." 
 
"You know father won't let you. Wherever you intern he'll make sure you get rejected. Just accept it forget your pride for once-" I ing lost it. 
 
"It isn't about pride hyung!" I slammed my hands on his desk standing up in the process. "I simply don't want to work here. You know I don't give a about the company! It's all yours it's been yours since-"
 
"Since you won that petty singing competition? Kyuhyun I suggest that if you give up on the company then you better get yourself a ing good backup plan and a career father can accept or else you're damned." He stood up and we both glared at each other for a moment. "You know father won't let you sing like you want to."
 
My glare faltered. "I've given up on the company long ago!" I yelled more in desperation. Why can't he ing understand? "It's you who keeps this useless war going! I've been done hyung! And about my dream? Don't act concerned about me Kangin you've never cared anyways." I walked out slamming the door. 
 
My brother used to be supportive at one point until the competition started. He changed so much he became cold and there was no happiness behind him anymore. I still wonder if the company was the only thing behind his change. 
 
I walked out silently bowing at the employees. I won't work here I refuse to. Not because of my dream but because of my father. 
 
He's never been the ideal father in fact I don't ever remember him being a father at all. 
 
I despise him.
 
I got inside my car turning the engine on and buckling my seatbelt driving back to school. I got there and laid on my bed texting my boyfriend. Right now he was the only one calming me down without even realizing it. I smiled reading through our texts knowing he wasn't going to reply because he was in class now. 
 
I sighed deciding to take the much awaited nap my body is craving. 
 
-----
 
Siwon~ 
 
"Hey Choi your boyfriend is looking for you." I rolled my eyes and bit my lip looking at my roommate who had just entered. 
 
"Did you tell him I'm here?" I asked and he shook his head. "I know you don't want to see him right now." I nodded silently thanking him. 
 
"Siwon," he looked at me concerned. "I don't know how far you'll take this but in the end it'll hurt you the most." 
 
I laid back down on my bed. "Zhou Mi I can't deny it anymore. I love Donghae. Those bogus words I would shower him with meant nothing at first but now, ever since Hyukjae and him broke up I've had hope about this." I sighed staring at the ceiling again. 
 
"There's a but isn't there?" He asked sitting on his bed and sighing ready to listen to me as he always does. 
 
Zhou Mi is a close friend of Hyukjae. I didn't mean to use him to know about Haehyuk when I first came here but I couldn't help it either. He was smart though and caught on warning me about hurting Hyukjae. I didn't listen because I didn't know Hyukjae so why would it matter if I hurt a person I knew nothing of? 
 
Zhou Mi didn't know though about Donghae's affair with me until one day he just came up to me and started beating me up. Henry had to drag him out but apparently Donghae confronted Mi and they too fist fought. 
 
Now this tall man is the only one who holds my secret. He now understands why I did that even though he judges me but it's because he cares. 
 
"You know what the "but" is Zhou Mi. I can't do this to her." 
 
"Siwon you're just punishing yourself in the end you'll just get hurt. I suggest you stop this before you regret it." I bit my lip at his words. 
 
"I know I won't regret it once I see him hurt. I want him to pay Zhou Mi." 
 
-----
 
Hyukjae~
 
So after classes I decided to go talk to my soon-to-be boss again. Thankfully I got my job back and decided to start right away!
 
I cashed obviously there was flirting here and there but I wouldn't flirt back. I kept on texting my boyfriend every seconds I had free careful not to be found. I couldn't help it, Kyu is so funny and sweet! 
 
"Yah! Quit spazzing!" I smacked Yesung's arm. I was not spazzing! 
 
After I came back the guys welcomed me happy to have me here again. 
 
"Yeye leave him alone he's texting his boyfriend!" I heard Ryeowook scold Yesung. The former was finishing his homework at a table nearby. 
 
"Hey Junsu that customer keeps staring at you." Sungmin elbowed Junsu who was shoulder to shoulder with me making him turn and look up at the stranger. "I don't think it's me he's looking at." He said and took three step backwards. He was right. I turned to my side to see the stranger staring at me. 
 
All of them turned to me then to the stranger and again back to me. 
 
"How long have you been there?" Sungmin asked and I rolled my eyes tapping the register. I've been cashing all along after all. 
 
"You know him?" Yesung asked. I shook my head and started receiving orders again. "I'll tell him to stop staring then. It's creepy." I stopped the dark haired male before he could though. 
 
"No it's okay Yesung." I said and started on the lattes along with the latter.  
 
I couldn't help but wonder why he was staring. I don't think it's interest I mean he looks, I don't know like he's boring holes through me. I shivered and looked to the table he was at but he was gone. 
 
--------
 
A/N: Kind of a filler chapter? Anyways I just want to clarify that no I do NOT hate Hae or any SuJu member at that. Fishy, he's actually one of my bias but it's for the sake of the story. Thank you all for subscribing and commenting! It really makes my day reading your comments :D 
 
Love ya'll~