Date!

Mid-Seasons

Hyukjae~

"Hyukkie! Hyukkie wake up!" I felt myself being shaken but I couldn't open my eyes I was just that sleepy. 

"Hyukjae!" I groaned. "Today is Wednesday!" I opened one eye to then close it. "So?" I ask in my husky voice. 

"Neh Hyukkie I'm disappointed you don't remember about our date today." I heard someone Tsk. Oh wait I know that voice! "Kyuhyun?" I ask in my groggy voice but then I realize what's happening or more like who's here! 

I jolt up almost hitting Sungmin who was hovering over me to see both chuckling. 

"Kyu! What are you doing here? I thought you'd come by later. I have classes you know." I said rubbing my eyes sleepily. I felt soft lips on my left cheek and opened my eyes to see him kissing me. I blushed and he smiled. "I came as soon as my last class had finished yesterday." 

"Wait so where'd you sleep?" I asked but Sungmin answered. "He rented a hotel after I told him he could sleep with you." He teased making me blush again. 

"Yah! Shut up bunny!" Kyuhyun laughed and gosh his laugh is cute. 

"Does that mean I could've?" I turned to him and watched as his lips turned into a seductive y smirk and oh my god. It's suddenly so hot in here am I sweating? 

"No! I have to get ready now!" I grabbed my stuff and left to the bathroom. Only there I started breathing better. Have you seen his y smirk? God it was ic! Okay maybe I'm exaggerating but hot damn it was directed towards me. I feel like squealing! 

No compose yourself Hyukjae. You cannot go back to your high school self. 

I did my morning routine also showering and cursed myself for forgetting my clothes. I opened the door a bit "Minnie could you pass me my clothes?" I ask almost whining. I heard my closet being opened and I'm pretty sure I'll have to reorganize because Sungmin makes a mess all the time. 

"Here." I grabbed the things and almost squeak when he tried to open the door more. "Minnie!" I whined but he just laughed closing the door. "You're too cute Hyukkie!" I heard my boyfriend shout. God make me immune to blushes please! 

I put on all my clothes and observe myself. Blue ripped skinny jeans along with a white plain t-shirt and a gray pull-on. Aish guess he forgot the wife beater. Anyways after drying my blond hair and styling it nicely I checked myself again. Purrfect! I shiver. That's something Heechul would say. 

I got out of the bathroom to my sweet boyfriend playing on his computer and Sungmin rushed by me. "Jeez Hyukkie take longer will you?" He says closing the door. I laughed and make my way to the door grabbing my shoes. I sit on Minnie's bed to put them on but I'm slightly nervous because of Kyuhyun. 

Not the bad nervous but the good. I still can't forget what he said to me. 

He closed his laptop and smiled at me. I smiled back as I put my gray converse on. 

"I'll be around until our date. I'll come pick you up." He said coming to sit next to me. I nodded and felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer. I felt my heart jump and my body felt warm. He kissed my temple and instinctively I leaned on him. 

"I missed this." He said. I turned to him "Having you in my arms." He explained and I felt my cheeks getting warm again. "I did too." I said in almost a whisper. 

He smiled and pecked my cheeks. "How'd work go yesterday?" He asked. I told him everything even the guy that was staring at me strangely. 

"What did he look like?" He asked frowning. "He was dark haired oh pretty aligned eyebrows! He was giving me this kind of between glare and observing look." 

"You're so good at describing people." He chuckled. "Yah! I'm trying!" I smacked his arm and he kissed my cheek again making me hum. 

"Alright well later on if you see him show me." I nodded and pecked his lips. They're really soft and warm! He smiled and pecked me again only this time deepening the kiss. 

I moved my lips against his for awhile. His bottom lip appearing and disappearing in between my lips as I on it gently. He groaned making me shiver in delight knowing I emitted such sound from him. He placed his hands on my hips and surprised me when he started on my top lip instead. Soon his tongue darted out to my full lips and I allowed him to move into my mouth. Our tongues started rubbing against each other before he took mine and on it. I moaned and felt him tighten his grip on my hips. We needed oxygen but neither of us wanted to part. 

That is until the bunny cleared his throat. "I love that you're a couple now but please not in my bed get a room for that." We pulled apart not realizing we were now fully laying on the bed with Kyuhyun on top of me. I felt myself heating up and that's when my boyfriend stood up pulling me along. 

"Sorry Minnie." He said biting his lip. Those lips I was slowly getting addicted to. He shook his head smiling and turned towards me. "We'll be late for class!" He said grabbing my arm making me groan but before I left I turned to Kyu and pecked his lips. "See you later!" I smiled happily. He grabbed me by my waist and started pecking me over and over again. "Later. I love you." He whispered the last words to me. 

I could feel my stomach and heart react to them. I bit my lip knowing I was blushing and quickly went out with Minnie. 

I feel bad not being able to say those words back to him. 

Sungmin closed the door behind us and handed me my bag which I forgot. "Thanks." I muttered. 

"It's alright Hyukkie with time you'll love him back." He really can read me easily. I nodded "I hope so." 

------

After all my classes I quickly went back to my dorm and changed into something suitable. I mean we are going out to dinner so a suit is the right choice right? Oh gosh I hope I don't overdo it. 

I dressed into tight black dress pants, white collar shirt and a dark blue blazer. I just hope it's fine. 

I looked at myself and fixed my hair a bit. I must say the blond goes well with the blue blazer! 

I heard a knock on the door and inhaled slowly as I opened it. Kyuhyun was standing there in tight khaki dress pants, blue collar shirt, a cute bow tie and a dark red blazer. Wow does he look handsome! 

"Hi baby." He said pecking my lips. I smiled and pecked him again. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. 

He took my hand in his and we walked through campus earning a few giggles and whispers here and there. We made it to the parking lot and he opened the door for me. I thanked him and buckled my seatbelt as he got in. He started the engine and drove off. 

I tapped my fingers on my lap repeatedly. I'm nervous. It's my first date what if I screw up? What if after this Kyuhyun doesn't want to date me anymore? Agh I'm so nervous! 

I felt a hand over my fidgeting one and smiled as I turned to see Kyuhyun smiling as he drove. "Don't be nervous it's alright. To be honest it's my first date as well." 

"Really?" I asked not sure if it was true or not. "Really baby. Don't worry we'll both learn together right?" He kissed my hand lightly making me giggle. 

"Yah! Give me my hand back so you can focus with both hands on the steering wheel!" He chuckled not letting go. He gripped it even tighter! 

"I can drive with one hand." He smirked. No way I'm dying today! 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!" I yelled a bit in panic. He chuckled and released my hand. "Fine. Just cuz I love you too much to see you pouting like that." My heart sped up. It always does when I'm around him but even more when he utters those words so sincerely to me. 

Donghae used to say those words like that. But then the sincerity was gone. Will it happen with Kyuhyun as well? Will he get tired of me too? 

I twisted my lips to the sides in deep thought. "You're too cute." He glanced at me with a smile and I smiled back. "We're almost there." He said. I thought back to the strawberry dessert I'd be having and I could feel my mouth water. 

"Kyuhyun?" I asked. He hummed in response. I leaned over and pecked his cheek. He blushed a bit keeping his eyes on the road. "What was that for?" He asked. I couldn't stop the grin forming on my face. "Thank you." That's all I said and he didn't question me. I was glad he didn't though. 

We arrived at the restaurant. It was fancy. It had this golden-white design with wooden engravings on some of the walls probably about Italian culture. At some parts it had see-through glass overlooking the busy city lights. I noted there were some people eating out in the balcony. Kyuhyun lead me there along with the waiter who showed us our table. I marveled at the pretty fancy restaurant and suddenly felt self conscious. I've never been to restaurants like these before and I don't even want to look at the menu!

Kyuhyun was being a gentleman though. He pulled out my chair for me and handed me one of the menus. 

I felt my eyes almost bulge out at the price of the food. No way am I eating something expensive! I looked over at Kyuhyun who was just staring at me. Oh gosh did he see that?

"It's alright. Order what you want baby." I bit my lip. How am I supposed to order when I don't know any of this at all. But I can't let him know that! 

"Um I'll just have what you will have." I said shyly. He smiled and shook his head. "Are you sure? We might have different tastes." 

"I'm sure!" I smiled assuring him and he beckoned the waiter. After he finished his gibberish order (I didn't understand anything) he looked at me and I felt myself getting nervous again. Aish please look away! 

"You look really great tonight." He said "Not that you don't any other day! You do! You always do!" He blurted out making me laugh a bit. 

"Thanks Kyu you always do too." I blushed then palmed my cheeks. No blushing! Aish! 

He chuckled and grabbed my hands in his. "Thank you for accepting our date." Omo our date! I like the way he said it. I smiled at him and was about to speak again when he interrupted me. "It's pretty right?" He asked looking at the city lights. It was getting dark now and the sun was setting ever so slowly. I sighed. "It really is." I said smiling. I felt something soft and warm on my hands and turned to see Kyu kissing my knuckles. Aish he's so cheesy! 

But I secretly like it. Well it's no secret if he knows. It'll stay between us. 

"I love you Hyukjae and I can wait for you to return the feelings as long as you want." I smiled thankfully at him. It's hard to believe he's been having feelings for me for almost two years though. It was so sudden! 

I wonder if I never dated Donghae would I be dating him? Would we have lasted this long? I'm so stupid for not noticing earlier. 

And I feel even more stupid for not being able to say I love you too. Does this mean I still love Donghae? 

No I can't think of him. 

I gripped his hands in mine tightly giving him my gummy smile. He grinned and I could tell he truly was happy. Then it struck me. 

I'm so selfish. I'm too busy thinking about my own feelings what about Kyu? What if I end up hurting him instead? I don't want that. I don't want to hurt him. My chest constricted at the thought of him being sad or even crying. 

Something tells me I shouldn't end this though. 

Our food arrived and we started indulging in it. He occasionally would wipe my mouth of course I'd be embarrassed but he'd just aww at me. 

Soon after our desserts came and I dug into the famous Panna Cotta. Strawberry flavored of course! 

I felt the slightly wobbly thing in my mouth. It was so smooth and so delicious! I felt it slightly melt in my mouth. I guess I was too into it because Kyuhyun kept looking from my dessert to my mouth. 

Now I don't usually share food but I'm willing to do an exception for my boyfriend because well he paid. So I ignored his comment about not really liking sweets and dug my spoon into the gelatin-like dessert covered in strawberry sauce and small cut out strawberries. I extended my hand towards his mouth with my other hand below my busy one just in case the thing would fall off the spoon. 

"Kyu!" I whined when he wouldn't open. He smiled and finally opened his mouth but he kept my wrist in his hand as he savored the dessert. 

"Delicious right?" I asked eager to know his answer as he let go of my hand after kissing it. "It was." He said chuckling. I grinned and we both indulged in our desserts in silence it wasn't awkward though. 

After dessert we got out of the restaurant (I wanted to pay too even though my wallet would be empty in the end but I wouldn't care) and he drove us somewhere else. He suddenly parked the car and we got off. "Wanna join me on a walk?" He said extending his hand to me. I nodded taking his hand. He then put a coat over me. "What about you?" I asked he shook his head "I have a sweater." When had he taken his blazer off? He was now sporting a black pull-on. 

We walked all the way to a station. Gwanghwamun station. He gripped my hand as we walked through the busy station and onto the downtown streets of Seoul. I thought we were going to the Han River. I haven't been there in years! 

But he surprised me by taking a different route. The opposite way and I knew where we were going. He led me to Cheonggyecheon Stream. I haven't been here in a long time. I awed at the lighted banks and the water flowing so smoothly. We were on top on the sidewalk looking down at it. It was as beautiful as I remember. The view is better at this hour during the dark as you can see the vibrant colors on the banks. The cold night air gives it a refreshing feeling as people enjoy walking by along the paths with the stream in the middle of said paths. 

"Did you know that this stream is more than six hundred years old?" I tilted my head to look at my boyfriend who had his gaze fixed on the stream. "At some point it was abandoned. Neglected and used for waste water. It used to be trash, people would cringe at the sight and smell." He smiled bitterly and somehow I had a feeling he wasn't just describing the stream anymore. His eyes tell me. "During the years the highway was built over it. It was no longer seen as a disgusting place but neither a beautiful sight just like now. Just a few years ago it was restored into what it is today. Now it's one of the many attraction sights here." His eyes suddenly widened and he turned to me. I kept my gaze on him all along awed at the information I never bothered to read about. But his gaze and the way he spoke about it. 

"I'm sorry! I would go into more detail but I'm afraid I'd bore you if I haven't already that is." He scratched his head nervously and I shook my head smiling at him while squeezing his hand lightly. 

"No Kyu it's okay. I actually had no idea and I liked the way you told the story." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "This really is a beautiful place regardless of what it's been through. It's now how it always was meant to be." 

"Meant to be." He repeated my words as he gazed at me. "I guess everything starts somewhere right?" He said softly gazing at me as he my left cheek with his right hand. Where those words for me? Does he mean about our relationship? Oh god does he still think he's a rebound? Because I don't want him to think that way. "This never had a future. But now it's beautiful and it continues to bloom brightly." I couldn't snap my eyes away from his as he said all that. I'm now sure he's not talking about the stream anymore. 

Aish he has such tender eyes right now that are confusing me! 

He pecked my cheeks "C'mon baby lets go on a stroll!" He gently tugged me along down the stairs and onto a path. I watched the banks lighting brightly and felt happy to be here. Especially with Kyuhyun. I know it'd be meaningless if he wasn't here with me. 

I inhaled the fresh air. 

I never knew Kyuhyun was so deep about stuff. I mean I've been here before but never cared about this precious place's history. To me it was just another pretty sight. I didn't know the background behind it and the way Kyuhyun said it was so intriguing I wondered about those other places I've visited before and never bothered to learn about. 

Kyuhyun definitely sees through more. He digs deeper as if trying to find meaning. Was it the same with me? 

I shook my thoughts away and gazed at the smiling man next to me. He was giving directions to some tourists. Wahh he speaks English? 

So I found out two things about him today (besides his parallel parking skills) I bit my lip knowing my gummy smile wanted to spread. 

I don't know about my feelings yet (am I being ignorant towards my heart racing?) but I know right now that I want to stay with Kyuhyun. He's slowly making his way into my heart and I won't push him back anymore. 

----------

Whoop Hyukkie falling for him! :3 I'm sorry for not updating sooner! So how was the date? There's a second part coming up~