POOP! That was an accident.

FriDATE The Thirteenth

 

FriDate the 13th

November 10, 2011

FrenchSha

 

“Are you sure Bianca won’t kill us if she found out that we set her up with the world’s ugliest nerd?” Olly asked.

 

“He’s not ugly. He’s just not that presentable.” I corrected. But I admit that I thought it was an understatement. Richie was beyond ugly – the typical black rimmed-glasses guy who carried piles of books more than his weight. But if Hollywood could turn an Average Joe into a John Travolta, why couldn’t we? We had high hopes.

 

We strolled down the streets, headed to our dormitory. Olly was talking endlessly again about something only she knew what when suddenly, I felt something under the thick sole of my left black shoe. I didn’t move a muscle. I tried to figure out what it was. It was moist, kind of slimy. It was both solid and liquid-ish, like toothpaste. When Olly realized I wasn’t able to continue on my tracks, she stopped and turned around. There she saw me. I was standing erectly, with clenched fists and a facial expression which could not be determined.

 

She ran to me and asked, “Why did you stop?”

 

I told her I stepped on something but I wasn’t really sure what it was since I didn’t have the courage to check on it. We looked at it at the same time and when we finally figured out what that thing was, we let out a long shriek. “Eeeeuw!”

 

Olly laughed her heart out. Look at that little devil! She carelessly stamped her feet as she guffaw and accidentally, she hit the jackpot. YES! I wasn’t the only one after all. Then we continued walking and as we passed by, people covered their noses with their palms. It’s not like we have SARS or something. It was so embarrassing yet we cared less. It was just the first time it ever happened to us but what we didn’t know was that the poop incident was the first installment of the most disastrous day in the calendar of our lives. 

 

A/N I know no one seems to care about this fanfic since it doesn't feature any new cool celebrities. But this is an original fiction and nothing is borrowed from anyone or any company. Purely, FrenchSha's and her friends.