A Little Too Cute... Not Good

FriDATE The Thirteenth

 

 

FriDate the 13th

November 10, 2011

FrenchSha

 

We finally reached our dormitory. We were surprised to see the gate wide open.

 

“Olly, did you close the gates before we left?” I asked.

 

“Huh?” I sensed the guilt on her voice. “I. Think. So…” She stuttered.

 

We wanted to wash the poop off the sole of our shoe so we headed towards the faucet attached to the wall facing the tall hedge that separates our building and the All-Boys dormitory. I was walking behind Olly when she caught a glimpse of a man’s figure leaning against our dorm’s wall. She pushed me by the shoulder and shoved me aside – covering my mouth to refrain from screaming.

 

“Doris, I think a thief just entered our territory.” She whispered with a breaking voice. She asked me if we should call the cops. HELLO! We weren’t even sure. I told her that we should take a closer look first before making a conclusion. So we angled ourselves to take a peek and fixed our eyes on the scene where Bianca was trapped between the long, sturdy arms of her ex-boyfriend.

 

“Bianc, it wasn’t who you thought it was.” She shook her head in disbelief.

 

“That’s what you said when I saw you strolling around the park with a girl clinging unto you.” She tried to push him away as she forced the words out . It wasn’t easy to talk while you try to escape the big weight leaning against you.

 

She started to curse at him and to shut her up; he placed his lips against hers. And the rest of her words were silenced. Ahhh. That was so sweet. But Olly thought otherwise.

 

“HOLY SMOKE! BIANCAAAAAA!”