My Friend's Girlfriend (Ontoria)

Scrabbling Feelings

Suffocate no ~
I think you and I will make him mad
*how can i do it do it do it
It's not like you said we can't be friends
why can not do it do it do it
What's not to love, there's no reason not to
Can you come to me
Wishes can be true

 

                Onew exhaled slightly, a puff of the winter’s cold air appearing right before him. His footsteps echoed through the streets filled with passer-biers. It was too dark for any fan to recognize him, but the street lights still gleamed. He could clearly hear the giggles and words coming from the happy couples, feeling the guilt eat away at his heart.  He flapped his arms distractingly, causing the little openings in his coat, to open and let the cold in. He instantly shivered, resigning while shoving his already warm hands in his pockets. In fact they were sweating and shaking, all caused by the apprehension. He wasn’t quite sure why he was here, or what in his right mind made him think of this. The only picture he could clearly see in the blurriness, which was his mind, was her beautiful smile. The smile that lit his world the first time his foolish eyes caught sight of her.

                He knew SM was adding a new group to the family. The fact he wasn’t aware was that F(x)’s leader was going to be Victoria, the vibrant chinese dancer. When he first passed by the studio room, her brown hair attracted his eyes. She was incredibly pretty, not even trying. Onew was instantly intrigued by the girl, but not enough to attempt having a conversation.

                Then SHINee began having collaborations with them, and he was always partnered with her. It was perfectly alright with him, seeing as she was still a mysterious book in his eyes. SHINee’s leader then began dreaming of her. Fantasizing what it would be like to wrap his arms around her slim waist. Until the dream became too much, and he found himself unconsciously dialing her number. Of course they had private outings together, both of them enjoying the time they spent together.

                However the second Onew discovered she was to be partnered with Nichkhun in We Got Married, he felt his chances deteriorate. How was he suppose to compete with the prince of Thailand, the 2PM member everyone loved and cared for so much? How was he going to attempt to the seduce the girl who was currently dating his friend?           

                Yes it was true; Nichkhun had politely invited his SHINee friend to lunch, after getting to know him in their episode of Idol Army. Nichkhun had claimed he liked how the younger boy was foolish, and brought him back to the childhood that he as missed so much; making them instant friends. Onew of course was delighted at first, but he couldn’t face the boy after knowing he fell in love with his girlfriend.

                However when Onew witnessed how Nichkhun brought her into a tight embrace and let out his childish pouts. He couldn’t help but stare at them with envy. Onew had always felt some unbearable chemistry between him and Victoria. So that night he tested it. Tested it until it blew up, leaving all the chemicals to plaster all over his face.

                It was true, Victoria felt the same way, but she was never one to make the first move. She waited for Onew to finally mention how he was also attracted to her, but never received the comment. Leading her into Nichkhun’s arms, where he expressed his love for her everyday.

                That night ended in explosive confessions, breath taking kisses, and definite future plans. The two couldn’t stop believing that their wishes to be together could come true.

 Yeah, I know you're not supposed to but how can i stop it
I know you're crying, you hold it in front of people
                                                                                                                                             You laugh, but I find the person in front of that face
You're already facing me, i know everything
You and me, and I want to have a night with you

 

So as Onew paced down the street, the cold still bombarding his face, he thought well about what he was going to do. If he counted correctly; this would be his 20th meeting with her after she announced her relationship with Nichkhun. He knew he was doing wrong, but he couldn’t stop it.

And when he sees the slim figure he has always fantasized with, the apprehensive thoughts disappeared. Victoria was under the dim light of a broken street light, her hands fidgeting. When her cat like eyes caught his, her posture seemed to straighten.

                When reaching the dark area, Onew was quickly pushed to the wall, lips filled with hunger crashing on his. Onew did like the switch in roles, but her preferred dominating, her lips and nibbling on them. He played with her, until she gained him entrance, his tongue quickly tracing the insides of .

                He wrapped his arms around her waist, slowly swaying her while still claiming . When the two tired out, they retracted, panting.

                “That was nice”, he smiled.

                “Definitely”, she wiped her lips lightly, leading him towards the other row of street lights.

                “I like us like this”, he said.

                “I do too”, she glanced at him, her putting lips intact.

                “What is it, babe?”

                “Can’t you wrap your arms around me again? I like the warmth of your hands, my waist his cold”.

                “Youre fault for wearing that oh so provocative shirt. I don’t think I can touch you without you”, he laughed while taking huge steps towards her and letting his hands snake around her once more. He liked this place; the place he knew he wasn’t supposed to be occupying.

                “OMO! CANDY! Let’s go!” The sight of a gleaming candy sign instantly caught the immature boy’s full attention. He quickly grabbed her arm before she could protest and led her in.

                He loved how she joined him with his child-like acts. He couldn’t help acting like a little boy, it was his job, At birth he realized he was meant o be an eight year old boy for the rest of his life. And Vicotria was the only one who understood the urge to behave like this.

                But as the sight of a familiar faced echoed through his head, he ducked. Right there, only rows from him was Nichkhun, vigorously biting on a fruity lollipop.

                “What is it?” Onew snatched Victoria’s hand, while dashing the crowd of little boys and girls. His heart raced, at the sound of the bell from the entrance, continuing his sprinting all the way until they reached another street. The realization of how dangerous sneaking around was, suddenly bombarded his mind. He can’t do this anymore. This was dangerous.

                And the guilt of being with her was just too much. Onew always thought he could distract the painful feeling by just seeing her smile. But how could he betray his friend. Him, the friendly Onew, whom everyone thought was innocent at act and heart.

                “What was that?” Victoria leaned on a near by wall, attempting to regain a regular pattern of inhales and exhales.

                “I can’t do this anymore”.

                “What do you mean?”

                “I can’t sneak around Nichkhun’s back anymore. It isn’t fair to us or him. Do you realize what we are doing? We are hurting another person’s feeling for our own personal reasons”.

                “Onew-“

                “Did you see how happy he is in there? Do you think the picture of his girlfriend kissing his friend crosses through his mind at all? No, because he wouldn’t expect it . He thinks im just another loyal friend and you are his faithful girlfriend. This just isn’t fair”, Onew whispered while pulling his air.

                “Is this how you really feel?”

                Onew simply shook his head, while walking forward.

                “C’mon I’m taking you home”.

               

 

[updated fast mhuahaha. I'm probably going to update more later on tonight since I'm stuck in a plane for another 4 hours&ihave nothing but my Ipod and laptop with me! Do you like this Ontoria? It's not done yet so don't worry lmfao. This is just the first part. It was inspired by the song My Friend's Girlfriend by NOM NOM NOM {which is my current favorite song&the one that's below} hey do me a quick favor? {pleas please please} tell me if you like the song and the story?[you'll be telling me whether or not to make a whole new Ontoria and if i have a new NOM NOM NOM- fan-friend lol] It would mean a lot to me!&&yes i know Victoria and Nichkhun aren't going out, but just pretend for this,k? lol]