For all Those Jongna Shippers

Scrabbling Feelings
        The hallways of SM were silent as the couple trailed down the marble floor. Luna shifter her fortified gazes from side to side, hoping to disguise the unconscious glares she have Jonghyun. However, Jonghyun knew very well those glares were occurring even though he pretended that he as oblivious to the fact.
          “So what are you doing today?” Jonghyun shot Luna his bright smile that has been successful through all their hard times. But this time his plan to lighten the mood epically failed, crashing and burning to the ground.
          “Nothing at all”, Luna replied bitterly. “Oh actually there is one thing. I’m probably going to listen to everyone talk about how the handsomest from SHINee has a new girlfriend, who’s name is now unknown.”
          “Luna…”
          “Save it for someone who can put up with you”, Luna spat and stomped off to F(x)’s studio, leaving the singer in slight despair. The blond ran into the room, not caring she had just abandoned the boy, only trying to keep herself from blowing up right then and there.
          “I can’t believe this”, she whispered to herself, while her hands ran threw her hair, bracing for the impact of tears. She didn’t cry, but just stared at the vacant studio, which was going to be vacant until 7:00 am. Luna was early because her and Jonghyun had decided to always accompany each other to the studio, in order to start their day off with seeing their favorite thing in the world. Well at least Luna’s favorite thing in the world. However, their usual charade of giggles that echoed through the area they walked through was completely diminished when Luna actually started her day with an enormous surprise.
          Sulli, the maknae, had decided it would be quite funny to enter allkpop news, and read about the absolute false gossip people would make up of them. And that’s what it is exactly, just false lies; well at least Luna hoped it was. And as Luna sat up to drain her sleepy eyes away with her morning caffeine, she stopped dead when seeing the screen. At first she wasn’t sure of the blurry images presented right in front of her, so she rubbed her eyes, hoping to regain clear vision. But behold, her blurry vision didn’t fail her and it was exactly what she feared most.  On the computer screen was magnified a picture of a face she knew very well and an unfamiliar face, which set instant insecure waves through her body.
          “W-w-what is that?” Luna managed through her tightly clenched throat.
          “Oh, they are saying that’s Jonghyun oppa’s new girlfriend, silly right?” Sulli smiled, returning her attentive eyes and hands to the screen. The maknae was completely oblivious to the fact that her unnie was no crouched on the floor attempting with all her might to suppress the threatening sobs.
          Now don’t get Luna wrong, she wouldn’t always insinuate these things, but somehow it felt like that would happen all along. SHINee’s singer might of seemed like the ideal guy, but he usually got bored with his conquests quickly. And Luna knew that very well, anticipating the day which Jonghyun would leave her behind, claiming she bored him. The blond wished with all her might that the dreaded day would never come, and the façade as SHINee’s playboy was just a lie. But apparently she was proved wrong when her beloved arm was swung over another girl’s shoulder, another girl who probably didn’t bore him.
          However jumping to conclusions was Luna’s worst trait and absolute downfall.
          “Don’t come to conclusions all by yourself, stupid”, Luna hit her forehead repeatedly. “But jesus, that picture is so damn convincing. He was smiling and everything. The picture formed in her brain once more, Jonghyun’s arm lazing over the appreciative girl who had a caring gleam in her eyes. The only thing Luna could imagine that would make the picture vanish was practice and lots of it. She quickly ran to the other side of the studio, her brain stinging from such a horrible imagination.
          Her finger pressed the play button on the stereo and the base of Mr. Boogie began filling the room. “Stop thinking about stupid things”, she commanded herself, while getting into her dancing position. But before she could even arch her back, two warm arms embraced her waist. The owner of the arms quickly pulled her back and took in a deep breath of air. Before Luna could say anything, an admission of guilt barricaded her train of thought.
          “Look Luna, we have been dating for how long? You should know that I love you and only you. Now please just face me and let me explain, I can’t go on with you ignoring me.”
          A little apprehensively, Luna rotated to face the boy’s face and stood there expectantly.
          “So I was walking home from making some music when I saw her. I recognized her from the concert we did together and greeted her. She was walking home from a conference for her movie, but she was walking alone. It was pitch black and any guy would take advantage of a girl at night.  Have to admit, I was a tad worried so I offered to walk her home and she accepted, but as friends and nothing more. But then she recommended, I put my arm around her so no guy would dare go near her and I agreed. Sure it was a stupid idea, but it seemed smart in the beginning, so I’m begging, please forgive me”.
          Luna then realized Jonghyun was just a pure gentleman. The memory of him asking her if she had anyone to accompany her home, replaced her thoughts. She had almost forgotten the day SHINee and F(x) had first met where they were assigned to do collaboration. When everyone went home, Luna was left to walk on her own, but worried and caring Jonghyun wouldn’t let her go unaccompanied.
          “You do tend to worry”, Luna sighed. Silly Luna, you were just jumping to conclusions.
          “Meaning…..?” Jonghyun was just about to ready to get on his knees and plead for forgiveness, but the smile on Luna’s face told him to do otherwise.
          “You are forgiven, along as you promise it will always be me and you”. Jonghyun smiled while reining the blond with kisses and not letting go of her once.
          “Long live Jongna forever and ever, and that is a sure promise”.
 
[hadd to write this for all those Jongna lovers, keep your head held up high lol. I was so surprised when i read the artical on the train this morning. Luckily my lectures were delayed so i had time to write thiss :D And I'm not in anyway bashing Jonghyun's new girlfriend, because they do make a cute couple in my persepective (dont throw rocks at me Jongna fans >_< ). Anyways, thankss for reading]