gosh, haven't taken care of this baby since forever.

Scrabbling Feelings

sorry about the sudden hiatus, you guys! i kinda lost the kpop fever i had! i started working on other stuff and finally had time to work on my writing style! i have to continue this because i keep getting such beautiful comments and i can't let you down! (besides i finally had time to search keyber again and i can't stop loving the couple). my excuses are lame and useless, but i just wanted to let you guys know that i'm taking all your requests and working on them right now! hope to update soon!

 

 

comment replies (sorry im so freakin' late!)

 

OnceUponATaem- awe thank you so much! and im so sorry i haven't had the time to read your fic. (the previews were amazing). but im sure you can write with even more passion than me!

taem-thenanana- awee thank you! (sorry for the late reply)

kkabyul- thanks for reading! and i will soon!

juleeyaaa- they are amazing <3

kitten83- thank you! and oh! i already started them! they're at the bottom:)

Mary157- ahahaha. fellow keyber fan! thanks for reading:D and don't worry i definitely will!

queen4sure- onber and jongber? will do! i actuall always wanted to write a jongber (since they're both my bias')