Do For Love (Jongna)

Scrabbling Feelings
this fic was inspired by Do For love by Mario.
Listening to the song really isnt mandatory, but
i guess it will set the mood, ahaha

 

Luna always said that she was the type of girl with nothing bad to hide. However, it made her feel as if she was a girl who also never lived. Jonghyun always mentioned, with an abundant amount of pride, that he was the type of guy who never lied. His opposing band members snickered off the statement, concluding that he would have to lie eventually in his life.

                They were both embedded with these two traits until the moment SM introduced the rookie group to the remaining members. Luna was confident, glancing into the crowd and winning over their eyes with her enchanting and overly-confident grin. Jonghyun snickered to himself when he noticed the girl on the podium,; she had spunk. He liked spunk. He quickly shuffled through the group of whispering elders, murmuring pardons and excuses. When he finally squeezed through the front, the spunky girl was making her way down the podium. Without apprehension he stuck his hand out.

                Luna seemed taken aback at first, but the relentless gleam from both of their eyes, was far from gone. She accepted the hand, stepping down with unnoticeably, exaggerated grace. She bowed, ready to join the other members; who, of course, were staring attentively.

                “Kim Jonghyun”, he spoke after gulping.

                “Pardon me?” Her melodic voice echoed.

                “My name, it’s Kim Jonghyun”.

                “Nice to meet you, I’m Park Sunyoung”, she bowed once more. Jonghyun smirked as she strutted towards the squealing members,

                ------------------------------

                There’s no company dating”, Onew planted himself next to Jonghyun. The leader snatched the remote, while shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

                “Excuse me?”

                “Luna, I saw you eyeing her this morning”.

                “Who’s Luna?”

                Onew stared at him in disbelief and then snorted. “Park Sunyoung”.

“Oh”, the singer bit back a grin. “I wasn’t eyeing her; I was just being a gentleman”.

“You looked like you were ready to pounce on her”.

“Aish, hyung, you make me sound like an animal”.

“Or worse”, Onew’s eyes narrowed. “A hormonal teenager stuck in an adult’s body”. The leader broke out in laughter, as Jonghyun scoffed.

“I’m definitely not one of those”, he grabbed the remote back, dumping the remainder of his hyung’s popcorn on his unsuspecting lap. His first lie.

---------------------------------

“I just heard from Onew oppa that there can’t be any company dating”, Victoria stood in the doorway. Luna slid down her enormous headphones, before sending the elder a questioning look.

“You can’t date Jonghyun”, she sighed.

“Who said I wanted to?”

“We saw what happened this morning.”

“He was just helping me down!” Victoria stared at the younger quizzically before muttering something incoherent under her breath and retreating into the living room. When her Unnie’s footsteps could no longer be heard, Luna silently chuckled. It was true; she didn’t want to date Jonghyun. She just wanted to play along. And that was the first of the bad things she has t hide; she was living already.

-----------------------------------

“You do it like this”, Jonghyun placed his hands over Luna’s, retracing the movements of the Ring Ding Dong dance. He smirked over her fresh hair while watching her completely engrossed expression.

“Thanks oppa”, she bowed gratefully when his reassuring nods notified her that she nailed the steps.

“I don’t know what I would have done without you”.

“Probably fall down the stage, run into a sea of fans, and get trampled by their feet as they try to snatch a lock of your hair to sell on eBay”.

“That cou----Wait, what?”

Jonghyun chuckled when glancing at her frightened expression.

“No worries, you would look cute while falling”.

“Thanks, I think”, she replied awkwardly. However, it was almost impossible to hide the red creeping on her face.

-----------------------------------

Nor Luna or Jonghyun are exactly sure of how they ended up in this position. Luna pressed against the wall as Jonghyun bites the nape of her neck, was certainly not part of the schedule. But somehow the feeling crept though; a viscous entrance indeed. And now they were trapped, with the sick, repulsive, frightful, horrendous, and absolutely thrilling possibility of being caught.

And you be trippin’ on the things you do,rang through the silent closet. Luna reached for her phone, regardless of the reoccurring shivers.

“H-h-h-hello?” Jonghyun proceeded, nibbling her ear, completely indisposed towards any ceasing.

“Be, r-r-r-right there”, she muttered. Jonghyun took the liberty of snatching the phone from her ear, and clamping it shut. However, Luna stumbled backwards, ruffling her hair.

“I guess we could finish this another time”. he smirked. The once confident Luna blushed before sprinting out of the closet.

--------------------------------

There was definitely no way to find a way back to its right; if there even was one. Jonghyun was never one to lie, but there was someone who fazed him down. Luna never had anything bad to hide, but her uncertainty told her not to place that bet. It was vicious, and now they’re trapped; with only an infinite amount of possibilities and limited results.

However, they settled only for things you would regularly act through. Things you usually do for love.

“Screw the company dating rule”, Jonghyun finally spat. Luna fidgeted in his lap, appalled by her lover’s sudden outburst. Only moments ago was he sweetly twirling hair, as she examined his breathing pattern; exhales, inhales, and all.

“C’mon”, he grasped Luna’s wrist after much deliberation. The ferocious singer stormed into the temporary jointed dorms. At the sound of a thumping door the members of F(x) and SHINee winced. The two leaders glared at the culprits.

“Do you see this girl right here?” Luna involuntarily raised her hand with a shy smile, as Jonghyun tugged her sleeve. They nodded in response. “She is my girlfriend! And I don’t give a about the company’s rule because I love her!”

After the exasperating confession, all that was coherent was Jonghyun’s slight panting.

“You really are a hormonal teenager”, Onew sighed incredulously.

“Say what?” The singer felt quite disheartened at the reaction. He expected something along the lines of elongated gasps.

“Because a composed adult would have read the notice hyung left on the board”

“What does thi-“

“The rule was terminated. You can date whoever you want in the company”.

“Really?” He stared at the members agreeing nods. Jonghyun noted to give him self a mental slap later on.

“Well”, he began to chuckle. “That settles that”. He leapt out of the room, ready to celebrate with his now official girlfriend.

“The things they do…” Onew buried his head in his palms.

 

 

(:DDD i decided to skip the Sultae just this once lol and continue with the train, maybe you liked this one?? comments are always appreciated)