You and I (Minstal)

Scrabbling Feelings
this one was inspired by; yet another Nom Nom Nom song
(i cant get enough of them ahaha) its called U&I
it would be cool if you could listen to it:D

 

                “Do you want some water?” Minho glanced at Krystal.

                “Sure”, she shrugged.

                Minho instantly sprinted towards the vending machine, as if he was condemned to fulfill any of Krystal’s wishes. Or at least, that’s what Krystal thought. She watched as he patiently shoved the money inside, and go nothing in return. When his foot began tapping on the rough cement, and he furrowed his eyebrows, she began to giggle.

                “I think you put it in the wrong way”, she crept up behind him and whispered over his shoulder. Minho recoiled, obviously startled by the girls closeness. Her breath trickled down his neck. She chuckled at his reaction once more, before slightly shoving him aside and inserting the money properly. It only took a tensile kick, two wavering seconds, and a rickety sound for a water bottle to be produced.

                Minho swiped it before her hands could even reach for it. He popped the cap open, took a sip and offered it to her with a quirk of his eyebrow.

                “I tested it for you, gotta be useful somehow”.

                “Why thank you”, she bowed and erupted in laughter. As she gulped down the water, he pointed towards a nearby bench. She took the offer with a slight nod of acknowledgment, crossing the street. Immediately, when they sat down, Minho was ready to offer her something else.

                “Are you hungry?”

                “Not really”, she finished the last of her water.

                “But you haven’t eaten since this morning. I think it would be better if I got you something”.

                “You really do-“

                “I’ll be right back”, he leapt from his position on the bench and shot forward. Krystal shook her head in disapproval before releasing a sigh.

                Ever since she fainted during that one concert, Minho has been watching her closely. That’s exactly the game they were playing; slave, and master. She felt awfully uncomfortable, wishing Minho would just resign and continue being her best friend. However, the stubborn rapper took all her rejections in stride. He would offer her unnecessary things, whenever they were together. In the end, she had no other choice but to accept his protection; even if she didn’t need it.

                “I got you some chips”, he rubbed his head while muttering something under his breath. “The street vendors weren’t selling anything else, sorry”. He took his place next to her, sliding the chips in her direction. She gleamed gratefully not touching them.

                “Minho?”

                “Hmm?”

                “Can you stop now?”

                Minho turned his head to face her; a questioning expression was plastered across his face. “What do you mean?”

                “Being like a slave, it’s making me really uncomfortable, and to be sincere, its starting to bother me”.

                “I just want to prevent you from fainting again”.

                “That was just a one and a lifetime kind of thing, I was just in a bad condition”, she explained.

                “I know, but I just don’t want to let you down”

                “Aish, Minho, you’re not going to let me down”, she waved her hand in annoyance.

                “What if by any chance you get abducted be evil fishes and then they take you to a secret layer and do weird experiments”.

                “Minho, what are you sa-“

                “Then this cow takes you away and makes you jump over the moon with him!”

                “Really wha-“

                “And then when you come back you want to destroy the world and you kill all of us! All of us, I say!”

                She waited a second, before interrupting his train of thought. “Are you done with your tyrant raid now?”

                “Yes, I quite am, you may continue”, he smiled. She busted out in laughter right on cue, having to hold onto his sleeve to prevent any unbalance.

                “You’re too much, oppa”, she managed in between giggles.

                “My jokes are always ready for your laugh”, he praised before the vibration of the bench startled both of them.

                “Hmm, my just vibrated”, Minho confessed after reaching for his phone. Krystal couldn’t help but snicker at him serious expression while uttering those words.

                “Hello?”

                “Oh, OK, we’ll be right over there, hyung”.

                “Alright, bye”.

                “Well the outing is ruined, we have to go to this photo shoot”, Minho turned towards Krystal.

                “When?”

                “Right now”, he stood up abruptly, stretching. “Shall I carry you?” He rose his eyebrows up and down, in a cocky manner.

                “NO! Remember what I said, I don’t want you giving me any special treatment.”

                “But my faithful Krystal, you are the shining actress of my drama and you deserved to be carried”, he joked.

                “You have got to be kidding me”, she crossed her arms over her chest.

                “The will my shining star hold my hand? And will she never let it go, not even for a day”, he continued the act, offering hand.

                At this time, the pretty boy began gaining some spectators. The elderly and some younger folks began surrounding them, the curiosity too grand for them. Minho took advantage of the situation with an ominous smirk.

                “I’m the man who’s running, I’m always at your side; twenty fours hours a day, seven days a week”.

                “You have to be jok---“

                I’m always looking at you, did you know that? So, now kiss my cheek”, he leaned in towards her, pointing at the round spot on his face. She blushed, and stumbled backwards. To the crowds dismay her rejection caused an eruption. The spectators began booing and encouraging her to kiss him.

                As she cracked under the pressure, which Minho was blandly unaware of while he turned his head, she leaned in for a kiss. And somehow, her lips, which were clearly aiming for his cheeks, landed on his lips. They stayed like that for a while, until someone pulled back, revealing their blushing faces.

The crowd roared with cheers, hands clapping, and absurd whistling echoed. Minho leaned in once more, for what Krystal thought was an encore performance. But instead, he stopped at her ear, his breathing slightly hitched.

“I just want to be your everything, you know that?”

She nodded slightly.

“You can’ go away from me”.

She inhaled and exhaled.

“Because I can’t be without you”.

She nodded once more before saying, “same here”.

As he recoiled, an enormous grin was plastered across his face. He kissed her once more, the crowd’s awes exploding.

“My girl, my girl, my girl, will you hold me hand?” He boomed, getting more attention from the crowd.

“You’re a joke”, Krystal laughed, realizing his entertaining side was back. Even so, she twirled her fingers with his.

“Only you, you, you, you, you, you, you and I, I,I,I forever”. He sang with a melodic tune as they walked away.

“Only you and I”, she reassured with laughter.

 (:DDD i did this real quick, huh? Well im stuck in a house for a whole day because no one wants to give me a ride anywhere. so i might post other ones later lmfao. And dont be afraid to request other f(shinee) couples (doesnt have to be the usual ones), because im hoping someone will request a couple ive always wanted to write about *cough cough* jongber *cough cough*. so uhh yeah, thanks for reading:D) next up is amber/key!)