VIRUS 2

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11:00AM, Jiyeon woke up with thought that Hyomin already leaving since she didn't do her job properly and let her sleep until this late. A bright smile appear on Jiyeon's face, she gets up from the bed and going to the bathrooom, finish doing her stuff, and walking out from the room looking for some food at the kitchen. Before that, she passed Hyomin's room and the door was unlocked, she opened it a bit, lurking inside, there she saw Hyomin lying on the bed. Her face look pale too.

Jiyeon: "Ahjumma... Ya! wake up!!" shaking Hyomin's body with her leg as she's being rude again but Hyomin didn't look so well, her body temperature quite hot too. "Look who is sick now..." She laugh a bit and smirked to the older girl. "You should never involve with me.." 

Hyomin: "Uh, you are here?" her voice so weak like she's having a bad fever and feeling headache too. 

Jiyeon: "Ahjumma, go take care of yourself and give up on this job..."

Hyomin: "Did you feel hungry?" Trying to get up from the bed but failed. "Sorry, i couldn't start working today but glad that you already wake up though it's late already..."

Jiyeon: "I'm going out..."

Hyomin: "Wait, can you help me? I need some med but i don't have it now... Can you help me buy it from any clinic?"

Jiyeon: "Why would i? No, i don't have time for that! I'm going out now, seeya!" waving her hand to Hyomin and walk out from the house as she cancelled her intention to find the food t the kitchen but going out to have a breakfast outside. 

For Hyomin, she sleep late last night, that's why she's having a fever, it's not that sleep too late but having less sleep affect from the painkiller that she takes last night. The fact that she's having a very bad migrain and fever couldn't give another choice other than sleeping. For a god sake, Jiyeon really ignore her and she came back almost night, the sky already turn dark and she parked the car at the garrage, walking in with a sleepy face, and throw her jacket anywhere at the house. The house looks like nobody at home too. 

Jiyeon: "She's gone? Or already died in her room?" she mumbles a lot and drink some water before ended up sitting at the couch without switch on the light. She rested her head facing the ceiling and realize that Hyomin's room have a light coming from it. She decide to check on her, what she saw is only Hyomin still sleeping in the bed. 

"Ahjumma, are you really sick?" Waiting for Hyomin's answer like waiting for a cow to talk, she sigh looking at Hyomin. She switch on the light and back to her room, clean up herself, put some lotion on her own body like it was 1000 years ago since the last time she did it. She's back to Hyomin's room again. "Looks like you are the one who got my virus... Lazy !" Hyomin look at Jiyeon with her pale face, stares like she wanna say something but she couldn't.

"Okay, what you want me to do?" Jiyeon give up and let her ego off as she start taking care of this ahjumma, she's going out just to buy med and instant porridge for Hyomin and that is so unsual for her to care about someone especially after her girlfriend dead. She put a small towel on Hyomin's forehead.

"I'm doing this because i'm human, not that i care... so please, just back to your place and mind you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter