VIRUS 9

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin is ready at the gate when Jiyeon going out from her room, Hyomin's action slightly hurt her feeling..it seems like Hyomin cant wait to stay away from her, is it too difficult for her to accept the fact that her fiance already dead. This things really make Jiyeon sad but she try to control her expression. She put on the black sunglasses and walk to Hyomin with her bag. She help put Hyomin's bag on the car boot, and lead the girl to car, opened the door for her and closed it sofly. 

They stay quiet and awkward on the car, Jiyeon felt so sad that she hope she can cry loudly, as she couldn't hold her tears anymore but then the girl who sit next to her started to cry. But why? Later, both of then end up crying but for sure its for different reason. Jiyeon drop Hyomin in front of her house and drive back to her house. She quickly look for her mom.

JY Mom: "Eh, why are you here? Did you..." before she could finish her words, Jiyeon come and hug her tightly. 

Jiyeon: "I cant do this anymore..."

JY Mom: "Do what? What about Hyomin?"

Jiyeon: "I cant change her and she refuse to accept my help too...I know i' m not good enough but she just... she just... she just keep talking about him which i couldn't bear and hurt myself more... How can i do this omma?"

JY Mom: "I'm sorry for making you do this... i thought this is the best for both of you... but... i'm wrong... sorry... i'm sorry jiyeon ahh..."

Jiyeon: "But i'm gonna leave you this time, just let me stay here, with you..."

3 days after, Jiyeon woke up from her bad dreams, it was all about Hyomin.

*Kringgggggg* her phone ringging loudly like something happen to Hyomin. She quickly grab her phone and pick up the call. 

"HYOMIN GET A BAD FEVER, I NEED YOUR HELP!"

Jiyeon: "I'll be there in few minutes..." without hesitate, she grab her jacket and drive her car to Hyomin's house. Its long way for her to drive alone while thinking about Hyomin, but why she still worry about that girl....? 

She arrived there so soon and saw Hyomin lying on the bed, with the towel on her forehead. 

Jiyeon: "I will take care of her tonight..." she greet Hyomin's mom with worried face and smile bitterly before take off her jacket.  

HY Mom: "Thank You... If you need anything, i will be at downstairs..." Jiyeon nodded and sat on the side on Hyomin after that mom leaving them... She look at that pale face. 

Jiyeon: "I dont know why i'm still doing this....Even before, i would never do this to Eunji.... Is it just my feeling for you just as eonnie? But why i felt so dissapointed when you choose him? Tell me that i'm wrong... Tell me that i want you to be more than eonnie...tell me..."

"Uh..." Hyomin groaned, she still sleeping and shivering in cold. Jiyeon quickly rushed to get HY mom, asking for blanket, she took all of them in the closet and put it on Hyomin, cover her cold body and she also get into the blanket, add with a warm hug. Hyomin body temperature so hot... that make Jiyeon become more worried... She didnt sleep that night, taking care of Hyomin become her main priority, and leave on the next morning after Hyomin's fever cooling down. 

But after that day, the fever attack Jiyeon's body and she got a very bad fever that she always want to throw up. Stay on the bed for the whole day, at the same time, she know that her mom called for Hyomin, asking her to come over but her glances not even appear. Jiyeon left dissapointed.

...................................................................................................................

2 week passed and Jiyeon, Hyomin stop seeing each other after that day... 

*phone ringing* Hyomin's mom quickly pick the phone and there's Jiyeon mom talking on the line. She sound panicked too. 

JY Mom: "My daughter...."

HY Mom: "What about her? Oh about Hyomin, i know that your kid try her best, it is just my kid dont wanna change herself.... It's okay, at least we try..." 

JY mom: "Jiyeon..."

HY Mom: "Oh Jiyeon... Yes, what happen to her?"

JY mom: "She's on the hospital now... She involve with incident and badly injured...I dont kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter