VIRUS 4

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, as usual, Jiyeon woke up so late, so do Hyomin, looks like Jiyeon change her a lot when it supposedly she's the one who change that girl. Almost 2pm, Jiyeon woke up, and walk with her sleepy eyes to meet Hyomin but she still sleeping soundly in her bed. 

Jiyeon: "Ahjumma...." knocking on the door but no respond come from Hyomin side. "Ahjumma, i'm hungry..." Hyomin lazily open her eyes and yawn, she then took her clock on the table, check the time and widened her eyes. 

Hyomin: "2pm!! are you kidding me?!! so late!!" she gets up from the bed with only wearing tanktop and short pants make Jiyeon nervous looking at this y ahjumma. "That kid need to go to school!" she didnt realized that Jiyeon currently watching and unknowingly walking to the door where Jiyeon just stood. 

Jiyeon: "Ahjumma..."

Hyomin: "Yaa!!! since when you are here?!! can you just say hi or good morning, or whatever..."

Jiyeon: "I said ahjumma, so, what's wrong with that? by the way, good evening... now, admit your mistakes, why you didnt wake me up? This is first time i'm so excited to go to school and suddenly you ruined it..."

Hyomin: "My bad, my alarm not working..." she sigh.

Jiyeon: "Admit your mistakes, sleepyhead..."

Hyomin: "Ya!! stop being so rude to me!!" she pinch Jiyeon's cheek until it turns red. 

Jiyeon: "Who allowed you to touch mine? huh? Take your hand off from my cute cheek..." Hyomin stay still. "Now!" Still, Hyomin didnt react, she just look at Jiyeon, trying to more. "Ahjumma, you better..." Hyomin cut her word with a cute giggles lead Jiyeon to flipped her hair and back facing Hyomin, taking a step leaving Hyomin. She was so nervous actually, looking on Hyomin's cute smile really make her nervous. 

Hyomin: "I will make you perfect lunch! but please don't tell your mom! okay?" she scream from her room. Then she heard Jiyeon dialing someone, it was none other than her mother and Hyomin come running to Jiyeon's room, try to stop her. But its too late, her mom answered. 

PHONE CONVO

Jiyeon: "Uh omma..."

JY Mom: "How's your day?" Jiyeon stares at Hyomin and left a smirk on he face. 

Jiyeon: "PERFECT DAY EVER HAD..." Hyomin tapped her shoulder.

JY Mom: "Did you just woke up?"

Jiyeon: "No, i woke up soooo early today... thanks to ahjumma..." she mocking on Hyomin and glance at that gir, followed by a long sigh.

JY Mom: "Really? I know this will happen..."

Jiyeon: "She did change me a lot... A LOT..." Hyomin ruffled her hair and continue listen to them. 

JY Mom: "Good to know that, so, can i talk to Hyomin ssi?"

Jiyeon: "Hyomin? Who?" she confused as she couldn't remember Hyomin's real name.

JY Mom: "Your maid?"

Jiyeon: "Oh, that ahjumma? She's busy... cooking for me..." Hyomin widened her eyes and rubbed Jiyeon's back, then come close to also listen to their conversation before Jiyeon kick her . "Well, today, we will go shopping and she will buy me new clothes..." Hyomin bewildered. 

JY mom: "Using her money? i should transfer some money to her account..."

Jiyeon: "No need, she's damn rich..." Hyomin slapped Jiyeon's leg, "Omma, i got to go now... See ya...." she quickly hang up the phone call and help Hyomin gets up that was lying on the floor, affect from her powerful kick. 

Hyomin: "Ya! when did i said that i will buy you new clothes?!"

Jiyeon: "You didnt? Nevermind, just said it now..." she arrogantly walk to the bathroom. 

Hyomin: "Ya! kid! i have date with my fiance tonight!!" screaming while Jiyeon already closed the bathroom door. 

Jiyeon: " That's great too! i can meet your good looking fiance..." she opened the door again, "Now, cook me something delicious! Lazy ahjumma!" 

Hyomin: "Ya! didnt you said that we should be nice to each other?!"

Jiyeon: "I take that back... Now, go work!" she giggles in the toilet when Hyomin keep mumbling something unclear about her. What she know, today she must meet that guy!

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter