VIRUS 6

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You must help Hyomin...." Last night calls, and the things that make Jiyeon confused but at the same time she refuse to know anything relates to Hyomin. It was painful. She must be so happy with her marriage now and if she need her help, it would be something about some other childish things as she know that Hyomin like to play jokes with her though they are not that close. 

She reject her mom called for the whole day and even turn off the phone to avoid from listening about the same thing. 

Amber: "Babe, Yoona is here..." she throw her towel to Jiyeon who still in her own thought. Im Yoona, another problems that she need to faced. 

Jiyeon: "Tell her i'm not here..."

Amber: "Too late, i told her that you are ready to go out, having some funs with her..."

Jiyeon: "Are you kidding me?!"

Amber: "Why not? Join me, perhaps we can do double dates... Me and Krystal while you and Yoona... Perfect match..."

Jiyeon: "No, i won't go...Let me stay at home and i'm not in the mood to go out.." cover her face with the pillow before Amber grab that pillow and throw it away from Jiyeon. "What do you want huh?! I said i just wanna stay at home....!"

Amber: "Babe, lets enjoy...!" she said and put her jacket on, and take Jiyeon's jacket from the closet. "Wore this and get ready..."

Jiyeon: "You are so annoying..." Amber laugh at her friend, like always Jiyeon never reject her offer, that is what we call friendship. Jiyeon sigh, then get ready to go out, and there Krystal, together with Yoona... Both of them wearing short skirt which make Jiyeon annoyed with it. 

Krystal: "Lets go!" she was so excited when both of Amber and Jiyeon come out from their house, while Yoona, she just smile and kind of freezing because of the thin shirt and short skirt, Krystal too. Jiyeon shook her head. 

Jiyeon: "Are you perhaps purposedly wore this clothes?" 

Yoona: "No... we're not..." 

Amber: "That's not a big deal, i take off mine and give it to my girl and yours to Yoona.. Settled...." Jiyeon slightly hit her stupid friend but she got no choice, seeing this girl freezing is not either a good things. 

All of them get into the car and Amber drive her car to somewhere that has fun things to do. 

Krystal: "So, lets watch movie!" 

Jiyeon: "I will just stay outside, doesnt have any interest to watch them..."

Yoona: "I will accompany you..."

Jiyeon: "No need... Just let me be alone..."

Amber: "We go first..." she grab Krystal hand and walk leaving Jiyeon and Yoona, follow the plan made by Krystal. So, Jiyeon and Yoona end up together walking around the mall and they stop at the small bar, enjoying the wine. Jiyeon drink a few glass of wine and start talking nonsense. 

"You know why i didn't accept you?" Yoona shook her head and patiently waiting for answer from this drunk girl. "Hyomin... That's her name... She's bad girl... really bad...she hurt me.... no... no... i'm hurting myself... no...no... she did it....ah!"

Yoona: "Jiyeon ssi..."

Jiyeon: "Hyomin... why you do this to me?" she drunkly grab Yoona's face, think of her as Hyomin, that what she can see afterall. "I love you... i'm stupidly love you... but i told you not to fall in love me... look, who did break the promise....? It's me! It's me!" she chuckled and stares at Yoona lips. "I'm so crazy to kiss you again, like that day..." she lean in and blow an air to Yoona's lips before Yoona pulled her closer and kiss her lips. Jiyeon unconciously kissing Yoona with thought that its Hyomin in front of her. 

Amber: "Bravo..." Amber and Krystal appear out of nowhere with a big clap. Yoona parted the kiss. "Congrats Yoona ssi..." they laugh before saw Jiyeon's tears on her cheek. She's unknowingly crying.. "What is wrong Jiyeon?!"

Jiyeon: "You...You....handsome..."

Amber: "Why you so drunk?" Jiyeon stood up but then fall on her friend shoulder.. "Yoona ssi, what happen to her? She's the type who can't drink alcohol or you can see here the results of that..." 

Yoona: "She mention someone named Hyomin... Perhaps do you know her?"

Amber: "Hyomin? Never heard before... Neverm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter