VIRUS 3

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin stood in front of the corridor, breathing with a fresh air while Jiyeon, she back sleeping after Hopmin nagging to her, but no one could change her attitude for now. Hyomin walk to the kitchen, taking out some materials in the fridge, start cutting the vegie and cook something delicious. It takes about 45 minutes for her to prepare everything including to arrange the plates on the table. She then go to Jiyeon's room and wake her up with a soft voice at first but that girl keep being stubborn and ignore Hyomin. She have no choice, climbing onto the bed and jump like a kid, shook her head looking at how messy her room was. 

Hyomin: "Ya! wake up!!"

Jiyeon: "Shut up! i'm gonna sleep for the whole day! so leave me alone!!"

Hyomin: "I cook something for you.... I bet it's delicious..." Praising her own cook. Jiyeon smirked but then close her eyes more tightly, pretend not to her this ahjumma speaking. "Park Jiyeon!!!! Wake up!!!" Jumping like a kid till Jiyeon's body shaking too much and she's fully awake because of Hyomin. Hyomin jumping around again and accidentally fall on Jiyeon's. They are so close, even making an eye contact with her body sticking on Jiyeon's. 

Hyomin: "Ops.... Sorry..."

Jiyeon: "So, you like it ahjumma?" wrapped her arm Hyomin's waist and cuddle her for a while. 

Hyomin: "Let me go!!!!!!" she burried her face on Jiyeon's shoulder and scream outloud that make Jiyeon let her go.

Jiyeon: "Stop it! Uh i miss my mom now... At least she didn't being stupid like you!! Annoying!!"

Hyomin: "I don't care... Come on, let me fed you little baby..." she gets up from Jiyeon's body but for Jiyeon she strangely felt so happy but pretend to be annoyed with that action. 

"This ahjumma so fun to play with..." Jiyeon evil mind working well.

Jiyeon: "I'm not baby!!!" she answered with her face pouted like a baby.

Hyomin: "Well, you're! as i said before, i will stop calling you baby or kid if you change yourself..."

Jiyeon: "Ahjumma, could you please stop ruin me?"

Hyomin: "That is helping not ruining like you said.. I just want to help you... Come on, don't be so lazy as i'm talking nicely to you now..."

Jiyeon: "I'm not gonna eat your food!" she gets up from the bed and look at the mirror, combed her hair. "I'm going out by the way.."

Hyomin: " Clean your room first!!" 

Jiyeon: "Who's the maid here? Its you, right? You do it!"

Hyomin: "I'm not maid!!"

Jiyeon: "Then what?" glances at Hyomin an evil smirked on her face. "Forgot that you're doing this for money.. To seduce me, right?" she come closef to Hyomin and push her a bit to the wall, interlocked her in betweem of her arm. "Sorry, i'm not interested in old girl like you..."

Hyomin: "Are you crazy?! I said i have fiance and i don't have any intention to seduce you!"

Jiyeon: "Too bad... I'm starting to like you, ahjumma.." said in half joking tone and she smile to Hyomin like this is first time she smile to Hyomin. "Ahjumma, my friend will come tonight, all boys, and we gonna have some fun tonight..." whisper in a y way before walk away from Hyomin. Hyomin froze in action, she dumbfounded with what Jiyeon did just now. 

Hyomin: "Ya!! What you gonna do??!! I will report this to your mom!"

Jiyeon: "Just do it, i don't care!" she leave Hyomin alone in the room and after 5 minutes, a sound of someone slammed the door make Hyomin left out a long sigh. How could she handle this naughty kid?

Hyomin was enjoying her food that she cook at the morning like ahe heated it up again when suddenly Jiyeon come home with a few bottles of wine. Hyomin took a moments to realize that are red wine and a cake with few snacks in the bag of plastic. Jiyeon ignore Hyomin and pretend like she's not there, walk pass Hyomin and back to her room. 

Hyomin: "What is wrong with that kid? She didn't see me? huh?"

Jiyeon: "I heard you..." A voice from the room interrupt, Hyomin bewildered. 

Almost night and someone rang the bell. Hyomin opened the door and there are 3 boys waiting to come in. Hyomin just stares at them from the kitchen before Jiyeon come and greet them. They are so close and Hyomin try to hide the wine from Jiyeon. Three of them look at Hyomin after Jiyeon whispered something to them. Hyomin afraid that they will do something bad and she leave Jiyeon alone with that guy, walking direct to her room but she didnt locked it, for the sake of Jiyeon. She don't wanna get involve with them but if something happen, at least she's there to help her. 

Jiyeon: "Ahjumma! Where is my wine?!!" she yelled to Hyomin but she left no answer, lead Jiyeon to find it by herself. "There you go.." she find it and laughs at idiot Hyomin. A cheers of glass make a sign that the party has started and Hyomin become more nervous. 

"What w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter