VIRUS 7

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma, is this Hyomin? Ahjumma? What happen to her?" she said which her tears all over her cheek. What she saw, a girl on the wheelchair with pale face, swollen eyes, and dark circles around her eyes. She was so different and look so miserable, messy and on other words, she look like crazy women that has mental disoder. 

HY Mom: "This is my daughter Hyomin and same Hyomin that you know... Since her fiance is dead, she turned like this, never speak up, keep daydreaming, and can't even take care of herself..." 

Jiyeon: "How could this happen? Ahjumma?" She kneeled in front of Hyomin's wheelchair and hold her hand tightly, softly stares at the suffering girl. She know well how the virus of broken heart take control of people's mind when they are losing beloved ones, she did feels it before when Eunji died but not to the extend that she refuse to talk to everyone around her, and it is different with Hyomin's case. She guess, Hyomin must love her fiance very much. 

For Yoona, she just stood and watching the sad drama currently playing in front of her, there she look at the heartbroken Hyomin, no doubt that this girl suffered. If Jiyeon gonna help her now, what is the point of her to be here? She will just make things become more complicated which is not good for Jiyeon and her.

HY Mom: "I need your help... I know you can cure her... I'm begging you to give your love to her, as long as she can come back to normal..." she said crying and come close to her daughter, carresed her hair with full of love. There is no mother want to see their daughter suffer and sometimes, they would sacrifice everything just for the happiness that their daughter deserved.

Jiyeon: "What you want me to do?" her eyes still focus on Hyomin's face where that girl not even looking at her. 

HY Mom: "Here, the car keys, house keys, my house at Gyeonggido, bring her there and treat her with love... Bring back to normal... and here...?" she handed an envelope to Jiyeon. "10 million won, supposed to be your money..."

Jiyeon: "I can't accept this money..."

HY Mom: "But you will need this..."

Jiyeon: "Love can't be treated with money, and it won't give me happiness... So, i don't need this money and i will do anything for her without hoping for something from you..."

HY Mom: "Are you sure?"

Jiyeon: "Yes, i'm very sure..." she stood up took the key with a piece of witten paper which there's the address that they will stay. 

JY Mom: "You make me proud..."

Jiyeon: "Omma,  thanks for calling me back but can you help me with something?" she nodded. "Transfer my studies to Korea..."

Yoona: "What?!" she suddenly voice up, protest on Jiyeon's decision. 

Jiyeon: "Oh about you, do you want to come with me or back to states?"

Yoona: "We just arrived and now you're telling me to back again? How rude you are to me..." both of the mothers stares at Yoona which they treat as strangers since they met at the airport. Jiyeon's mom dislike her. 

Jiyeon: "Sorry, okay you can come with us..." Yoona pouted with Jiyeon's mom give her deadly glare to that girl. 

 

Jiyeon drive the car given by Hyomin's mom to the address with Yoona sit next to her and Hyomin quietly at the back. She was staring at the outside of the window which Jiyeon couldn't read her mind. Jiyeon kept looking on the side mirror where she can see Hyomin's face clearly and Yoona admit that she was so jealous by this couple. Join this trip really a very bad idea. In 1 hour 35 minutes, they arrived at the house more like a palace to them, it was so big and the garden around look so beautiful with the butterfly flies around the green leaf and there are indeed perfect place to do this theraphy. Jiyeon take out the wheelchair from the back and lifted Hyomin, put her on the wheelchair. 

"Ahjumma, please be strong..." she whisper as Yoona enjoying the view at the other side. 

Jiyeon: "Sunbaenim, can you help us took out the bag and put it on my room?" 

Yoona: "Your room? What do you mean? What about this girl?"

Jiyeon: "I mean, i will share my room with Hyomin and you gonna get one room for yourself..." she said coldly and pushed the wheelchair, walking towards the house and leave Yoona alone near the car. 

Yoona: "Did she think i'm the maid here?" she muttering alone. 

Seeing Jiyeon walking alone with the girl on the wheelchair really pissed her off like she's been ignoring her for the whole day. Feeling she's not exist between them make Yoona keep sighing. 

Jiyeon: "Choose any room that you want..." she show the room in the house to Yoona. 

Yoona: "What about you?"

Jiyeon: "I said it before, i'm gonna stay with this ahjumma.."

Yoona: "No! share room with me, please!"

Jiyeon: "Please understand me.."

Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter