VIRUS 8

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Forgive me..." Yoona keep begging at the Jiyeon but something bother Jiyeon's mind now. 

"Do you really love me? Why? I'm not rich and i'm even a girl, you will get better person than me, in fact, i know a lot of guy likes you... but why me?" Yoona teary eyes looking for a way to explain about her feeling. She know she's not a good girl for Jiyeon but her love is pure. It's all happen because of love at first sight.

Yoona: "Do you remember on the first day you are registering as transfer students?" Jiyeon nodded. 

FLASHBACK

"Please make your line clear now!" shout Yoona, president of the student council at the group of people that choose to talk around and didnt even stand in the line. "Yah!" she slightly hit the table when the new students ignore as they still don't know who is Yoona. A girl come to the front and hit the table loudly. 

"This girl here, our president... So, keep quiet, listen to what she said... I'm new students too but since this is my new college, i should abide to their rules... You too!" pointed at the rest of the class members, they are having orientation as this is first class. So, they gonna spend their day for the whole class with this president. They slowly shut their mouth off and focus on Yoona. 

"Sunbaenim, say whatever you want..." she's back to her seat after everyone started to focus on Yoona again. She did her job as president, give the explaination to them about the college, but the girl who helped her earlier didnt even focus on what she said, she keep looking on her phone like there's something special on it. 

Class done. 

"Hello..." a tomboyish girl approach Jiyeon. It was Amber, starting for that moments they become close friend that can't be separated. 

Jiyeon at the Music Room playing "haru haru acoustic" with a guitar and that's one thing that Jiyeon never show to other people, about her talents in singing. It was way too nice and good to hear without she realize someone stood at the front of the room door. She was waiting for Jiyeon to finish the song and then she thought she gonna greet her first before Jiyeon saw her and smile to her. That smile....make Yoona's heart pounding like crazy. 

Yoona: "Nice song...and nice voice..." Jiyeon froze, she can't believe that someone actually listening to her song. 

Jiyeon: "Uh... thank you... I should go now..." she thought that Yoona come to use that room but she was wrong, Yoona just walk passed the room when she suddenly heard the husky voice without knowing that is Jiyeon. 

Yoona: "About this morning..." Jiyeon stop. "Thank you..."

Jiyeon: "It's okay..." 

Yoona: "Can you give me your passport photo?"

Jiyeon: "Why?"

Yoona: "Just to use for college magazine..." 

Jiyeon: "Ah, okay..." she take out her purse and handed the photo to Yoona before she left to the class. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Jiyeon: "So, you lied to me? As expected that you actually steal my photo..." she remember when Amber give Yoona's pencil case, there is Jiyeon photo on it. So, it's true that she took that photo for herself.

Yoona: "How did you find out?"

Jiyeon: "Nevermind, there your cab..." pointed at the yellow cab that are coming towards their direction. 

Yoona: "Forgive me... please..."

Jiyeon: "Your cab..." she took Yoona's bag and put at the back before she stood in front of that girl. "I'm sorry but i think you should leave now.." she said walk quickly left Yoona alone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon kept staring on the ceiling, and within 5 minutes she will change her position facing Hyomin as she lay down on the couch at the corner of their room. She have no intention to sleep on the same bed with Hyomin since she know Hyomin still need a lot of time and a lot of things to do to recover herself. After few minutes staring at Hyomin's face, she fall asleep and wake up when a sound of broken glass disturb her sleep, the weird things is Hyomin is not in her bed. Jiyeon quickly get up from the couch and running to where the sound come from, she then saw a girl with shiny knife in the dark. She switch on the light and there she saw Hyomin slightly cut her hand, try to killed herself again. 

Jiyeon: "No!!!" Hyomin was shocked and try to make the cut bigger by taking large knife before Jiyeon stop her. She took the knife away from Hyomin and hug the girl. "Why are you doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter