VIRUS 5

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's mom come home early because of her work and for the fact that Jiyeon haven't fully change her character make Hyomin regret for not doing her best. But at least, she saw an effort that Jiyeon made and it's better than the first day since she's working. So, today will be her last day and there's something that she should at least inform this family or invite them to her wedding, but until now, Jiyeon just stuck on her room.. Especially after they kiss last night, Hyomin didnt take it seriously but for Jiyeon, its humiliated herself for saying to not fall in love with each other but she end up having secret feeling for Hyomin. 

*Knock* Hyomin stood in front of the door for the last farewell but Jiyeon didnt opened it, instead of waiting, Hyomin bidding her last farewell to Jiyeon's mom together with invitation card to her wedding. 

JY Mom: "Congrats.. but isn't this so soon? Next week? Already prepared?" Hyomin nodded and she keep looking on Jiyeon's room door, for once she want to meet that kid before leaving. 

Hyomin: "Its been prepared long time ago by my family and next week, the wedding will be held here and we will back to London for the grand wedding event... my fiance decided to make it grand since he's the only child in his family..."

JY Mom: "Ah, i will make sure to attend your wedding...." she realized that Hyomin look so stress while keep staring Jiyeon's room. "Together with Jiyeon... I will bring her along.."

Hyomin: "Thank you and sorry for breaking the promise about what shouldni do to your daughter..."

JY Mom: "Its okay, i can see her changes a lot...i can see she keep her room clean now compare to before... all thanks to you..."

Hyomin: "Hmm...Well, i have to go now..." She's about to leave when suddenly Jiyeon come out from her room. She going down through stairs and walk towards Hyomin direction. She then grabbed the card and read it outloud. 

Jiyeon: "Congratulation..." she sigh, "let me send you to the front..." one of her hand give back the invitation card to her mom and another one grab Hyomin's bag, lead her to the door while her mom leaving to the kitchen. 

Hyomin: "Park Jiyeon..." Jiyeon stop and stood facing Hyomin. 

Jiyeon: "Sorry about the kiss, its just a mistake..." she smile bitterly and lowered her face. "Congratulations again..." she's holding her tears hard, not to let Hyomin saw what actually on her mind now. She's damn crazy battling inside her, the one who want to be happy just because Hyomin is happy too and the other one, the side who dont even want to let Hyomin go. 

Hyomin: "Thank You...you too... promise me that you will be a good student and a good daughter to your mom..." Jiyeon nod with a pain on her heart, Hyomin continued with a hug, and whisper, "We will see each other again..." 

Jiyeon: "Ahjumma..." she rester her face on Hyomin's shoulder and let the tears fall without hesitate. 

Hyomin: "Where is Jiyeon that always being rude to me? That Jiyeon are more cute, compare to this crying Jiyeon...." she parted the hug and wipe the tears on Jiyeon's cheek.  "Besides, you are the one who make the promise... I hope you won't break it since i'm getting married next week..."

Jiyeon: "Be happy..." again she wipe her own tears and open the door for Hyomin. "See you again..." she said coldly and waving to Hyomin, then after she's leaving with her fiance, Jiyeon started crying again which make her mom confused. It was loud and she let so many tears fall until her eyes so red, and swollen. 

JY Mom: "What's wrong?"

Jiyeon: "Omma, life is so unfair to me..."

JY Mom: "Why?"

Jiyeon: "Again, i'm hurt...."

JY Mom: "Yes, but why?" she softly rubbing on Jiyeon's back, "Dont tell me that you like that girl?" 

Jiyeon: "Send me to the states... please..."

JY Mom: "For what?"

Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter