VIRUS 10

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin: "Jiyeon... i...miss you..."

"Watch out!!!" Someone screams from above as the flying vase fall from 3rd floor of the hospital building. Its nearly hit Jiyeon before Hyomin pushed her aside and they fall at the floor. 

"My back...." Jiyeon groaned, she just hurt her back again and it was painful this time.. "My back...."

Hyomin: "Dont move.... I will call doctor... Wait for awhile..." She panic and quickly go to the nurse that are walking near to them and in a minutes, they come running with doctor. 

Jiyeon: "My back...." 

Doctor: "We gonna put on this slowly..." he pointed at the bed stroller. "1....2....3..." they lifted Jiyeon and put her there while the girl only screaming painfully. The pain she got double with the pain on her heart. Strangely, Hyomin was holding her hand tight, follow her to emergency room. 

Jiyeon: "My back...."

Hyomin: "Hold on..." her tears keep falling, so do Jiyeon, both end up crying, Jiyeon for her pain and Hyomin for someone that she realized she had feeling for now being in pain. She couldn't bear with what Jiyeon has to faced now. 

Nurse: "You have to stay out from this room..." they harshly push Hyomin out since that girl refuse to do so. 

*Incoming call* Hyomin look at Jiyeon's phone that she pick up when they fall and there Jiyeon's mom calling.

"Ya!! Where are you?! I'm waiting for you at the car... Oh by the way Amber called me just now, she has something to do, so she leave first.. and she said that Hyomin's mom come to see you, but she didnt mention about Hyomin... Did she come? Are you with her now? If yes, then tell me how is it? Did she reject you again? Such poor kid... Ppali, i'm waiting at the car..." JY mom said, long and enough to make Hyomin felt guilty towards Jiyeon. How much love that she wasted.. Jiyeon... This girl is too precious.. 

Hyomin: "Uh...."

JY Mom: "Jiyeon? Where are you?"

Hyomin: "Ms Park..."

JY Mom: "Jiyeon? Who is this?" she couldn't recognize that voice and stop for whatever she wanna say.

Hyomin: "Uh... i'm Hyomin..."

JY Mom: "Hyomin.. err... so, its you? Did you hear everything i said?"

Hyomin: "Probably... yes.."

JY Mom: "Oh god..."

Hyomin: "She really love me?"

JY Mom: "You should ask her..."

Hyomin: "I can't..."

JY Mom: "Then, no answer should i give to you..."

Hyomin: "By the way, Jiyeon on the ward... She fall and hurt her back again...."

JY Mom: "What?! How can it happen?"

Hyomin: "its my fault..."

JY Mom: "Can you take care of her on behalf of me? I have something to do tonight...." Hyomin nodded followed by a yes as reply. "Tell me if something bad happen..." JY Mom purposely let Hyomin and Jiyeon spend their time alone and she believe that are the best thing that she can do for her daughter. She hang up the call and get into the car, leaving the hospital. 

On the other side, Hyomin patiently waiting for Jiyeon and when they bring her out from the room, she follow them until the private ward.

Doctor: "Dont worry about her, she's fine... Just need a lot of rest..." Hyomin nodded and smile before placing her on the right side bed. She keep staring at sleeping beauty Jiyeon, she indeed has pretty face, like its not common face that she saw around Korea, with a sharp nose, perfect side profile, how come she never realize this before... 

Hyomin: "I heard you like me..." so, she started to nonsensely talk to the unconcious Jiyeon. "I heard you really like me..and i heard you really really really really like me... is it true?" she left out a small cough and continue, "But its funny that you turn to polite kid while me, getting your virus and being called as crazy...Your virus in me so dangerous till i forgot who you are... " Jiyeon move her fingers a bit but she still on her sleep. "I'm sorry for all the tears that you have to let out because of me..." She caressed Jiyeon's hair softly. 

"We need to talk heart to heart...I havent fully heard your confession... You did when i'm still not on my right mind..."

"We need to talk, about everything happen after you left, everything happen after he died, whats on my mind all the time..."

Jiyeon suddenly snores that make Hyomin left out small laugh. She look at the cute face again before rested her head on the bed and fall asleep on her side.

When she woke up on the next day, Jiyeon is not there and she panic.. where did she go?  She extremely panic and start looking for doctor. 

"Jiyeon ssi has been discharged this morning...." The nurse said while Hyomin bewildered. 

Hyomin: "Are you sure?" she ask with curious face but still looking around as if Jiyeon still at the hospital but she's really gone. "Park Jiyeon... Try to check it again... she was admitted to this hospital again last night..."

Nurse: "Yes, i'm sure...By the way, are you Ms Park Hyomin?" Hyomin nodded, "this letter for you..." she handed a pink envelope with a lollipop, Hyomin confused, what is that lollipop for? But she still take it from the nurse and walk out from the hospital. She opened the letter and read...

"Thanks for taking care of me all night, i didnt wake you up because you might hates to see me again, so i leave without your knowledge... We will see each other again, if the fate belongs to us... Thanks ahjumma.. and by the way, this lollipop, give it to someone you love, if its not now, i hope in future you will meet someone that can take care of you, love you and share the sweetness with that person... About me, i'm happy if you are happy and of course, you deserve to be happy... Thats all... See you again.. Bye..."

"Pabo.. Park Jiyeon pabo... did i say something before? Did i say i miss you?" She left out a small laugh but then sigh. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a week Jiyeon has been ignoring Hyomin, she admit that she likes when Hyomin come to her house, care about her, always keep calling though she ignore her, when she come, she shut her door off, when Hyomin ask about her to her mom, she told her mom to not telling her anything other than asking her to take care of herself, and when she keep dialing her, Jiyeon choose to switch off the phone. That was part of her plan to forget all about the past. There's no reason for her to stay with that girl after everything happen. She afraid that Hyomin will hurt her feeling again, so she decide to give up her feeling before its happening. 

Jiyeon attend her class as usual, this past few week staying at new college make Jiyeon realize that college at US are better because of everyday she kept thinking about Hyomin, think of her since they are in the same place, breathing in the same air, the thoughts are strong and sometimes she couldn't focus on her study. 

"Jiyeon, someone wanna meet you..." a girl approach Jiyeon and said before she back to her seat.

Hyomin POV

She walked around the room that suppose to be Jiyeon's class but she couldn't find her until she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter