VIRUS 1

Virus in my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jiyeon!!! Wake up!!!!! are you really a girl?" her mom scream loudly and shook the bed a bit but Jiyeon still lazy to even open her eyes. Almost evening and she still sleeping like princess since last night. Her mom's nag become a routine in her life, she's getting used to it and close her eyes tightly after she heard her mom's voice. 

"Yaaaa!!! Park Jiyeon!!! Wake up!!! How come your room so dirty??! Are you even a girl? Lazy kid!!" throwing the smelly blanket away from Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: "I'm half a girl and half boy.. so what mom? you're so noisy...!" she reply with a sleepy voice and cover her ears with pillow. 

JY Mom: "Are you kidding me? Wake up or you want a new maid? huh?" Jiyeon sigh.

Jiyeon: "Go away mom!! so annoying!!" she scream and look at her phone screen, "1:45pm, still early mom!!"

JY Mom: "What? early? no! wake up! wake up now!!"

Jiyeon: "Oh god, you are so unfair to my life..."

JY Mom: "Pray to god when you're clean, looking at you now, i don't think she even want to see you..."

Jiyeon: "Oh god, why my mom still in this room..."

JY Mom: "God said, because you're lazy..now, wake up!! I should really get you a new maid.."

Jiyeon: "Whatever mom..." she said and getting up from the bed and went to the toilet and get out in 25 minutes later. Her mom still there, cleaning her study desk and she lazily laying on the bed again. 

JY Mom: "Ya!!! Trying to sleep again?? Wake up you lazy !"

Jiyeon: "I need 5 minutes more..."

*Ding Dong*

JY Mom: "There your personal maid come... Go open the door!" Jiyeon try to ignore her but her mom was faster than her, she grab that girl's wrist and drag her to the front, Jiyeon sat on the couch while her mom going to the door.

"Hello, i'm Hyomin.. Park Hyomin... i'm here as maid..." greet the girl with a simple jeans and shirt in front of the door. 

JY Mom: "Glad that finally you come..." Hyomin smile and secretly glancing at Jiyeon. "Please safe her from her dirty life..." Jiyeon smirks to her mom and look at Hyomin. She's quite pretty. 

Jiyeon: "Oh mom, do we have to do this?"

JY Mom: "Whether you like it or not, you have to or we will send you the hostel.."

Jiyeon: " Oh no..."

Hyomin: "I'm Hyomin..." strecth her hand out wait for Jiyeon to do handshake with her but she left dumfounded when Jiyeon refuse. She leave Hyomin alone with her mother and going back to her room. 

JY Mom: "Sorry for her attitude... She's being rude to everyone around her.. sometimes to me..."

Hyomin: "It's okay... She just like a little kid for me... and i think i can handle her... So, don't worry.."

JY Mom: "Glad to know that.. She's lazy kid but i know that she's will be good to you.."

Hyomin: "I hope so..." flips her hair a bit. 

JY Mom: "So now, i can leave on my vacation for two weeks... within that time, i hope you can change her into a better person.."

Hyomin: "Small matter.. but before that, can i know when did she start become like this?"

JY Mom: "After her girlfriend died..."

Hyomin: "Oh..."

JY Mom: "I hope you can change her...." Hyomin smile and put her bag on her right side. Jiyeon's mom bidding her goodbye and put on her high heels.. "Hyomin ssi, take care of her on behalf of me...okay?" showing an okay signal to Hyomin and walk out from the room. 

Hyomin: "That's my job..."

JY Mom: "Thank you, so, it's time to go... Have fun!" that 50 years old girl smirked and bid the last farewell to Hyomin, they bowed to each other and as soon as she's gone,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter