Chapter 2

Bring Me To Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riding her horse letting it take the lead, Taeyeon looked at the sky. It was very beautiful, the moon was full shining its light on her, and the stars filled the empty sky. She looked at the road ahead of her and noticed how the grass that was on the sides of the dirt road swayed ever so gently due to the relaxing breeze. Yet, it didn't help relaxing the brown-haired girl, her heart had too many scars to be able to relax.

She was out of Agraveth mindlessly heading to no where specific, she just wanted to be alone yet not suffocated by the walls all around her inside of her house, because she would then feel as if she is imprisoned and she didn't like that, not at all. Instead she likes to go out where there is no one she can see nor walls around her or fences or anything, just the whole world spread out to her. Doing that helped to ease the pain that is inside her heart but couldn't erase it all, even for just a little while.

Looking around her, she noticed that she passed some village that she has never seen in her life before, it was small but somehow it looked peaceful. A description that she wished she could use it to describe the place she lives in, she craved to describe at least something peaceful in her life.

Her horse suddenly stopped at a spot seeming to be satisfied with the place he found. Taeyeon looked around to know where she is when she heard a sound of floating water. Curious, she got off of her horse and wrapped its rope around a near tree, she then started to follow the sound of the water until it led her to a water fall. She suddenly became fascinated, the place could be described as magical. There were also fireflies flying freely around her which made the scenery even more beautiful. For a second she envied them, she envied how they lived life without having to face pain or to feel anything actually, and yet they were free to go wherever they wanted to go, and she wanted that so badly.

It seemed that no one has actually discovered this place, because if they did, it would have been destroyed a long time ago. The trees also seemed to be untouched as they were healthy and big, Taeyeon has gotten used to see dead trees everywhere she goes to. Dead..just like her heart.

The light that shone from the moon made the water to look like as if it was sparkling, and Taeyeon couldn't recall any place she has ever been to, to have the same beauty of this place. She began to doubt if she was in heaven or dreaming a beautiful dream.

A faint voice snapped Taeyeon out of her thoughts, furrowing her eyebrows she looked around her searching for the source of the voice but found nothing. She started to follow the source of the voice which was towards the waterfall, she noticed that in every step she takes the voice would get clearer, she stopped when she was sure that the source is now very near. Hiding behind a tree, she carefully stuck her head out and found another girl sitting there gazing at the stars.

Taeyeon was shocked. she didn't expect to find anyone there, the place almost seemed untouched, could she be harmless? It can't be possible anyway. From Taeyeon's experience in life she learned that everyone around her can harm her, and that girl is no exception. But if this girl was just sitting there doing nothing, from where was the voice? Could it be that there is another per-.

Her thoughts were cut short by the voice that came out of the girl, Taeyeon was sure that this is the voice that she heard previously. Apparently it was a singing voice, the girl was singing. The softness and gentleness the girl presented in her voice was like as if serenity filled Taeyeon's whole body, something she never felt like before. Sure she heard a lot of different voices like the bards in the inns that sang about the 'heroes of the day', or those guards who are just humming trying to entertain themselves from their boring duty. But that girl's voice was phenomenal, and for the first time in her life, Taeyeon felt complete serenity in her heart, a feeling that she never thought she would ever feel in her life. And from that moment she knew that this girl must be special.

Observing the girl's feature, Taeyeon noticed that she is also very beautiful, breathtaking in fact. Her long d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter