Competition (Chapter 9)

~ High School Life (H.S.L) ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'THIS IS…….ITS ~~!!'

 

 

'A cellar?' Jiyeon frowned in puzzled.

 

Both of them just were silent seized up when arriving at a place in that looks like a basement?

 

'No, this is a storage room but looks like a cellar' Junhyung said.

'UGH, SEE JIYEON!' Luhan whining. 'Miss Gummi only making fool on us!' Luhan blamed all this happened to Gummi.

'Why you bring us here?' Jiyeon look at Junhyung.

'This is your club will be place too!'

'WHAT!!' They both screamed in shocked.


‘That’s impossible, why this club was different than the others?’ Jiyeon frowned.

'It's because~~' Junhyung didn't finished his word.

'It's because this is only for students whose level ground, especially students who have an IQ of damp and that's why this place can be called a recovery room!' Gummi from know where was interrupting them from behind.


‘MISS GUMMI!!’


‘I’m sorry for interrupted you guys but my schedule is free now. From doing nothing, it is better if i help you guys?’ Gummi said.

'Sorry for the trouble Miss Gummi' Jiyeon bowed politely at her.


‘Jiyeon don’t being too formal person when around me. I know what kind of people are you’ Gummi smirked.


‘Erghh~~’ Jiyeon froze in shocked.


‘Hahahaha!!’ Luhan laughed hardly when saw how embarrassed Jiyeon was.


‘AND YOU TOO LUHAN!’ Gummi yelled at Luhan and that’s make Luhan also froze.


‘Erghh~~’ Luhan gulped his saliva.


‘DON’T KEEP PUSHING JIYEON AROUND AND ALSO DON’T YOU DARE TO WHINE WHEN I’M ON YOUR SIGHT. UNDERSTOOD!!’


‘YES SIR!!’ Both of them reply faster.


‘And you Junhyung, don’t you have to play your guitar for your next performance after this?’ Gummi showed him her bad expression face.

'Hurmm hurmm, oh yes! You are right Miss Gummi! Hurmm…. See you guys later then!' Junhyung in rushed left them all.


Gummi can’t stand with them and let showed them her mad expressions. ‘Aigooo, what’s wrong with this kids today!!’ Gummi shook her head and holding her forehead.


‘Whats going on here Luhan?’ Jiyeon whispered at Luhan slowly.

'Don't ask me, i really had no idea at all!' Luhan reply with shaking his head.


They both speechless behind Gummi. Gummi turned back just wanted to look at the an immature kid behind her.


‘Aishh, what should i do now with them!’ Gummi in feeling irritated just shook her head. ‘Okay, we should get in now!’ She said and they both nodded in rushed their head.

 


**
Meanwhile, Suho staring at Eunjung from behind on the classes. Suho also didn’t realised that everybody was talking about them.

'Aish, this kiddo!!' Eunjung really can't stand with Suho cute aegyo while he kept staring at her on the class.

Eunjung peeking a bit at Suho, she rolled her eyes to the left.

'What!!' She hold her laughed and almost burst out when saw Suho was drawing a big heart with their name on it. He waving the draw picture with his cute aegyo attitude and that's what make Eunjung was thinking that he is so cute with that.


“SH ♥ EJ 4EVA!! (*∩ω∩)♡”


‘Awwww, that’s so cute’ Eunjung smiled. She took her pencil and started to write something on her paper.


“STOP THAT!! U MAKE ME LOSE MY CONCENTRATE!! (>△<Uu”


‘Ah, wait!’ Suho thought and wanted to reply it.

"YOU’RE SO CUTE WHEN CONCENTRATE!! (灬♥ω♥灬)"

 

'Cute?' Eunjung chuckle and reply it! 'Stupid!!' Eunjung head turned to red.


“SUHO, WILL YOU CUT IT! I REALLY NEED TO CONCENTRATE! (≡.≡;) “


“NOPE! I CAN’T HELP IT BECAUSE YOU’RE SO CUTE!! ( ̄ё ̄ “)”


‘Aishh, This Kiddo!!’ Eunjung blushing.


“SO, AM I EXCUSED?”


‘Ahh, an excused huh?’ Eunjung smirked and wrote down to reply Suho.

"NOPE!!! ( ̄ё ̄)゙"


‘WHAT!!’ Suho shouted and make all the people in the classroom was shocked including the teacher who was teaching them.

'Hurmm..Hurmm. I'm sorry' Suho bowed and sat down again in feeling embarrassed.


Eunjung hold her laughed when saw Suho with his shocked expression. ‘He just soo cute!’ Eunjung thought.


‘WHY? PLEASE FORGIVE ME, MY LADY!!’ PWEASE PWEASE? (TДT ι)ア”


‘Hehe’ Eunjung chuckle for Suho begging for mercy from her.


“BECAUSE YOU’RE SUCH A ERT AND I HATE MY COMPETITOR!! (”  ̄3 ̄) “


“AWWW, YOU’RE JUST HURT MY FEELING!! ( T ^ T”) MY SWEET LITTLE HEART ARE BROKEN NOW!! YOUR FORGIVENESS ONLY CAN CURE IT!! ♥♥”


Suho gave Eunjung his innocent cute face like puppy with his pout lips like a child wanted to cry.

'Geez, he's good!' Eunjung chuckling in silent and hold .

" AWWW ADORABLE BUT IT CAN’T AGAINST ME. SO, MY ANSWER IS NoO!! (/0 ̄) フ"

'She thinks me adorable?' Suho speechless in happy. 'Hehe, she thinks me adorable… YES!!!' Suho thought.

"Am I Adorable?…. Ugh, i’m blushing if you want to Know!! (≧ω≦) "


‘Erghh’ Eunjung stepped back to the reality. She gently look back at her paper. ‘What am i doing now?’ She read back what was she wrote it. ‘Ugh, damn i’m fall for this stupid sweet talk’ Eunjung suddenly change. ‘Enough Eunjung, he’s Suho the most annoying person in this school!! What’s wrong with you!!!’ Eunjung totally mad at herself for being fooled by Suho.


‘Whats going on with Eunjung?’ Suho was worried when saw Eunjung suddenly crying without any reason..


‘Madam Jihyo, may i go to toilet?’ Eunjung out of the blues was stood up from her chair and got a permission from her teacher.

'Of course Eunjung but why your eyes look so red, are you sick?'


Eunjung shocked and in rushed wipe her eyes. ‘Oh its nothing Madam Jihyo, only have a dust around here!’ Eunjung chuckling.

'Listen Eunjung if you feel sick, i will let you out for free for today!'

'Oh thank you Madam Jihyo!' Eunjung packing her stuff and grabbing her bag.


She left the classes after that.


‘Why is she crying right now?’ Suho totally worried about her right now. ‘Did i do something terrible to her?’ Suho thought.

'Madam Jihyo, I think that my head is dizzy! Can i get out too?' Suho shouted.


‘Oh wow, there’s a lot of sick people around here now. It must be the earth phenomenon! Sure you can Suho but hurry before its going to spread on us!’


‘Thank you!!’ Suho immediately take his stuff and out from there.


‘Okay lets continue with history subject!’

'Ahhh my head is hurt now!' everybody whining

'I have a headache!'

'I have toothache! (O.o)?

'Ugh, shut up class!!'

 


Suho went out from the school building and looking around there just to find Eunjung but she can’t be seen in nowhere?

Suho tried to walk away from there but he stopped when heard someone crying. That voice was coming from behind the bushes. Suho gently walked to get near that bushes.

'Jungie are you t-there?' Suho went the behind from bushes.


‘EUNJUNG!!’


**
‘Why everything’s look gloomy?’ Jiyeon said as all of them was entered that club. ‘Euw euw euw, is that a boxer!!’ Jiyeon stomping her feet childishly.

'Yes it is, you wanna touch it?' Luhan smirked and holding a dirty boxer.

'D-dont you dare Luhan! P-put it down!!' Jiyeon yelled at him.

'Hmmm nuh, i don't know how to put it down. Can you teach me how?' Luhan getting closer to Jiyeon and bringing those dirty boxer with him.

'Euw euw euw, go away from me you crazy!!' Jiyeon run away from Luhan but Luhan kept chasing her from behind.

'I'm going to get you Jiyeon!' Luhan chuckle.


They both kept running and rotates in the same table every time.

'YAH I KILL YOU LUHAN IF YOU PUT THOSE DIRTY BOXER TO ME!!' Jiyeon yelled at him.

'HEHEHE, WHY NOT NOW?' Luhan shouted back and threat her with using that dirty boxer.

'MISS GUMMI, LOOK AT LUHAN RIGHT NOW. HE BEING SUCH A CRAZY PERSON!!' Jiyeon shouted for getting some help from Gummi.

'Will both of you cut that out!!' Gummi shouted. 'Luhan, stop playing and Jiyeon, help me here!'


‘YES SIR!!’ They both shouted.

 

'This is your fault Luhan!' Jiyeon blamed him.

'My fault? You're the one who shouted calling her names like kids! So, it was your fault then!'

'Ugh Hello~~, i'm not the one who holding the dirty boxer and playing with it!'

They both kept arguing and walking to get closer to Gummi.

'Don't ever talk to me crazy guy!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter