Along With Weirder (Chapter 6)

~ High School Life (H.S.L) ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, sun ray through the window until it struck into Jiyeon beautiful skin. Her eyes started to move and it suddenly open. She awake and sat on her bed. *Yawwwnn* Jiyeon yawn and wipe her sleepy eyes. She moving to the windows.

'Good morning dorm!' Jiyeon smiling through her window. She also can smell the fresh air in the morning. 'Same like home!' Jiyeon chuckle. A while, she wanted to spend her time on her bed, a loud knocking from through the door suddenly can be heard.


*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

'JIYEON, ARE YOU AWAKE NOW! IF YES, THE BREAKFAST IS ALREADY DONE NOW! WE WILL GO TO THE CLASS ON 9 OKAY!' Way shouted through her door.

'OH OKAY THANKS!' Jiyeon shouted back to Way.

'BYE, I NEED TO GO TO LIBRARY. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FROM ME JUST FIND ME IN THERE!'

'OKAY BYE AND THANKS AGAIN!'

Suddenly, Way stomped out from there until it can be heard by Jiyeon. Jiyeon grabbed her towel and take her shower.

After a few minutes of shower, Jiyeon finally came out from there and changing her clothes to her new uniform. ‘Oh my, I look cute with this uniform’ it just an ordinary uniform and had a bow tie on it. ‘Done!’ Jiyeon out from her room and having her breakfast on her first day of school.


**
‘I hate this work!!’ Way fuming on stomped her feet under her table childishly. ‘I hate this assignment~

'Shhhhhhh, sorry but if you realise that we on the library right now!' A guy murmur. Way almost forgot that she was in the library, that because of her plenty work that she need to do was making her mind miserable this morning.

'Sorry' Way murmured back. Way awkward continued to look at her desk and cover her shameless by hid her face using her text book.


After. A few hours of reading, her eyes also feeling sleepy~

'This divide by this and this and~' 
‘Hi’ someone spoke to Way from her behind

'Arghhh~' Way shouted lightly.

'SHHHhhhhh~' a guy that warn Way just interrupted them again. He look displeased and cold as he narrowed his eyes to Way again.

'Sorry again' Way awkwardly smiled to him.

'Hermm!' That guy rolled his eyes to Way and gently moving away from there.

Way turned her body to 360° to look at the men voice behind her. ‘Yeah~’

'Hi Way!' Xiumin chuckle.

'YOU opps!' Way take a look around if there was a cold guy again, lucky that the guy was gone for now. 'You, what are you d-doing here!?' Way packing her stuff immediately.

'Yesterday you guys just leave me alone there. Ugh, it hurts my feeling a bit Minseon!' Xiumin pretending to be hurts in front of Way with cutely pout.

'Awww really?' Way gave him a bright smiled.
‘Yes yes yes!’ Xiumin nodded happily.
‘Aww really, let me help you with that hurting feeling!

Xiumin smirk and rolled his eyes from Way. He grinned his teeth and looking back at Way. ‘H-how?’

'Close your eyes first!' Way pinched on top Xiumin nose.
‘O-Okay!’ Xiumin can’t stopped smiling on what will Way do to him. He close his eyes tightly until it can’t be seen.’Done’

'Okay good and now count to ten okay…. Are you ready?

'Are you trying to run away again Way!'

'Damn it!' Way said that to herself. 'My plan will ruin!' Way murmured and looking back at Xiumin. 'N-No, of course not, Right?' Way chuckled. 'Please trust me this time!' Way hoping that Xiumin doesn't noticed about it.

'Hmmm' Xiumin frowned.

'Ugh, please don't ruin it! Opps!' Way hold .

'Ruin? what ruin that you just said?' Xiumin frowned again.
‘Oh its nothing, okay start count now!’ Way shouted lightly but only both of them can be hear.

'Okay?'

'1… 2.. 3..~'

Way packing her stuff immediately

'4…5…6..~'

Way sweating to much and~ ‘done’ Way gently to move to the exit door.

'7…8..9~'

Way gone out from there and suddenly exit through the door.

'And 10! I'm open my eyes right now Way!' Xiumin open his eyes and~

'Way? Minseon?' Xiumin look around on the library but Way can't be seen. 'Oh I know this, she just want me to play hide and seek right now! Why don't you just telling me that! Ish ish ish' Xiumin shook his head and smiling brightly. 'Here I comes Minseon dear!' Xiumin started chasing after her.


**
Jiyeon already done with her routine, shower, breakfast and also packing her stuff before going to her class. She eagerly out from her dorm and climbed down to her stairs.’okay stairs, here I go!’

She catches up her breathe when she finally down to her stairs, she take out her map ( the school are bigger than she thought, she might need that map to help her find the direction to go to her classroom ) Jiyeon narrowed her eyes while she holding her stuff.

'It say, take a right and you can see that a sign School classes. Okay here we go!' Jiyeon want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter