A New Beginning (Chapter 2)

~ High School Life (H.S.L) ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon impatiently drumb her knees and playing her fingers a while Jiyeon eyes was looking at outside of her car windows. She getting nervous when thinking about her new school but still in her deep heart was excited to go there even though she had a bad dream last night.

'What are you thinking about?' Qri interrupted Jiyeon when she saw that Jiyeon was sweat to much even the whether is raining at outside. She drove Jiyeon to her new school but she knew that Jiyeon attitude was kinda different.
‘Oh Unnie, I just nervous’
‘About what?’
‘Of course about that school. How if they not accept me, can I be fit well with them and what happen if I did something that can make myself embarrassed with someone else!’ Jiyeon bit her down lips while her eyes rolling to the other side from Qri.
‘Yah, what are you saying now! Last night, you’re being arrogant about your new school but now you such a coward. Come one Jiyeon, don’t let your mind make your guard down. Don’t worry, I know that they will like you!’ Qri winked at her.
‘H-how do you know that?’ Jiyeon pout.
‘Trust me, you are nice person. I bet they will like you and you will be fit with the others!’ 
‘Hmm okay?’ Jiyeon sigh but kept her sister’s word in her mind to not let her guard down.

Qri drove Jiyeon to her new school, Jiyeon heart was beating faster after saw her school. Her eyes getting bigger after saw everything on that school was perfect, the park is beautiful, the library is bigger, the gym also perfect with their instrument and their school was totally same with their beautiful building.

'And we are here now!' Qri smiled at Jiyeon. Jiyeon mouth was getting wide.
‘U-unnie, should I get going now?’ Jiyeon sigh.
‘What are you talking about! Of course you will go now!!’ Qri opened her door and take Jiyeon bag out from her car.

Jiyeon just sat on her car while Qri let her stuff out.

'Yahh! I'm not your secretary to help you carry this bag. Get out from there and carry this thing by your own!' Qri yelling to Jiyeon.
‘Unnie, I think I’m not ready. I change my mind! Let’s go back’ Jiyeon shook her head while looking at Qri trough her windows.
‘What the! No! Come here now!’ Qri open her door and grabbed her shirt.
‘Nooooo, I don’t want Unnie! Ommmaaa!’ Jiyeon held her seat tightly while Qri pulling her shirt. They both just being a childish in there.
‘Stop screaming and get out from there!’ Finally Qri was success to make Jiyeon out from there by pulling her shirt collar with strong grip.

Jiyeon fell down on the ground but unlucky for Qri that she was standing in front Jiyeon and suddenly, Jiyeon bumped into her.

'OUCH!!' They both fell down to the ground.
‘Unnie, my hurt!’ Jiyeon hold her pain on her .
‘I think my back is hurt too!’ Qri sat down on the ground.
‘This was your fault!!’ jiyeon yelled at Qri.
‘My fault! You’re the one who being stubborn!’ Qri yelled back to her.
‘Ugh, why you need to grab my collar!’ Jiyeon pout.
‘Can’t we stop! Since you out now, go carry your bag!’

Jiyeon doesn’t realised that she already out. She looking around and started to freaking out.

'Arghhh Unnie, let's go home now!' Jiyeon wanted to go back to her car but Qri grab back her collar from behind.
‘Erkkk!’ Jiyeon can’t breathe properly that time.
‘No you don’t!’ Qri pulled her back.
‘B-but!’
‘Just go there!’ Qri entered her car.

Qri looking at Jiyeon trough her windows.

'Wanna me to accompany you there?' 
‘Hmm if you said so, it is y~’ Jiyeon was happy when Qri was offered her to accompany Jiyeon.
‘OKAY GREAT BYE!!’ Qri drove her car and speed away from Jiyeon.
‘Yah, stupid sister!! I hate you’ Jiyeon take a rock and throw it to Qri’s car but it’s too late for her because she already gone.
‘Geez!’ Jiyeon grinned her teeth.

 

She turned back to see her school gate.

'Hmm okay, keep calm and let's take a breathe Jiyeon!' Jiyeon take a breathe and out. She take her stuff and went inside to her new school.

As she entered that school, she heard someone was screaming.

'HELP, HELP ME SOMEBODY! I THINK I'M STUCK HERE!'

Jiyeon heard someone was wanted some help.

'WHERE ARE YOU?' Jiyeon shouted and try to find that voice.
‘I’m right this bushes!’

Jiyeon let her head turn to the left and saw a big bushes was shaking. ‘This might be that bush!’ Jiyeon run toward to that bushes.

'Are you here, say something?' Jiyeon shouted.
‘Oh good, yes I’m here. Can you help me to get out from here. I think that this bush was blocking my way and my feet was stuck here!’ It was a man voice who said that.
‘Oh let me help!!’ Jiyeon trying to find him.

'She bite her down lips and started to think. 'What should I do now?' Jiyeon kept looking at his sign.

'Hmm, can you let your hands out!' Jiyeon shouted.
‘Oh I guess, okay let give it a try! He let out his hand from that bushes until Jiyeon saw it. Jiyeon held his hand.
‘Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter