Unexpected (Chapter 7)

~ High School Life (H.S.L) ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho came early to the school this morning, its to early for the student should be in the school right now. Actually, no one was there but Suho mind only got a tricky idea for pranking Eunjung. His face, his eyes and his smile? Is totally suspicious like he really want to do something worst for Eunjung.

 

 

He sneaking through the corridor and looking at hallway if there was a people around there. ‘No ones here, awesome!!’ Suho slowly walking to the locker area, trying to find the demon’s locker “Eunjung”.


‘Hohohahahuahuahaha’ Suho laughing badly after saw Eunjung names on the locker, what did he tried to do?

'This is it, the locker I want too! Sorry Eunjung but the president also can be beat by the prefect! Suho smirk and put the fake cockroaches in the locker.


‘Oh wait!’

 


*On the torchlight and torch it into his Face*

 

'Huahuahaha huahahaha' Suho laughing was totally like a demon. 'I can't wait to see her face' Suho thought. He ran out from there and hiding behind the wall that far from Eunjung locker.

'Imagine her freaking face after she open her locker' Suho hold his laughed and stomping his feet childishly.


Suho totally like a childish person right now. He is in the second grade and he will be graduate after this but he seems doesn’t change at all. He being immature when the student was around him and acting nicely but when with Eunjung, he totally changing..changing to be naughty person. He just can’t let Eunjung win against him.

 


**
Suho looking at his watch. ‘She should be here right now!’ Suho impatiently waiting. ‘Where is she?’ Suho frowned because hate for waiting.


Finally, sound of stomping feet can be heard toward to the locker area.

'Is that~' Suho peeking a bit to the locker. 'Eunjung?' Suho thought but actually it was not Eunjung was there but a man? A man wear a cap.

'W-Who is that and w-what is he doing to Eunjung l-locker?' Suho felt a bit curious about that guy. He still hiding and tried to listen to that guy.


‘This is must be Eunjung locker, I should put it now!’

 

Suho can’t heard it properly but He does heard that! ‘Did he try to prank on Eunjung too?’ Suho eyes getting burn as he heard that. ‘No one can hurt my Jungie except me. Only me can!’ Suho suddenly out from his hiding spot and shouted to that man.

'STOP RIGHT THERE!' Suho run toward to that guy. 'What did he try to put in there?' Suho thought.


‘Oh No the Prefect is here!’ The men ran away before Suho catch him.

 


‘HEY DON’T YOU DARE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME NOW!’ Suho chased him but unlucky that, he was failed to catch him. He also can’t see the men face.

'Yah coward you better run!!' Suho yelled to that man. When he tried to turn back he saw a letter was slip down in front of Eunjung's locker.

He picking up that letter from the floor. ‘What is this?’ Suho frowned. ‘Was this the man that try to put in Eunjung locker?’ Suho opened the content on that letter and read it slowly.


‘W-WHAT!!’ Suho eyes became shocked after read that. What the content on that letter? . ‘T-this is~’

 


‘KIM JOONMYEON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING IN FRONT OF MY LOCKER!!’

 


Suho eyes was totally became widened. He turned back gently to look at girl was standing behind him. ‘EUNJUNG!’ Suho shouted. ‘This is unexpected, damn it…. I’m totally dead now!’ Suho sweating much and his hand was shaking.


‘Did you put another fake cockroaches on my locker again?’


‘Hurmm hurmmm, Eunjung… H-How are y-you~’


‘Step away Suho!!’ Eunjung pushed away Suho aside her locker and opened it.


Suho can’t avoid Eunjung now, he is too late for that. ‘I’m seriously dead!’

 

 

'Arghhhhhhh' a loud screamed from Eunjung after she open her locker.

Suho trying to walk away a bit from Eunjung behind.

'S-Suho, where do you think that you're going now!' Eunjung grabbed Suho right shoulder.


‘I’m dead!’ Suho slowly turn back to look at Eunjung face. ‘Hurmm, I want to go~’ Suho didn’t finished his word after saw Eunjung creepy face. She totally mad right now, her spirit was totally change to the bad aura.


‘Help me’ Suho murmured. He gulped his saliva and didn’t looking at Eunjung face.

'Did you put this fake cockroaches in my locker?!'

'No….' Suho rolled his eyes.

'Your eyes just looking away from me…hmmm.. You lying right?'

'No..' Suho rolled his eyes again.

Eunjung held his hand and because of that, Suho head was turning to red.

'Your hand is sweating. You really put those cockroaches on my locker don't you!' Eunjung pushed his hand away.


‘Noo~’


‘KIM JOONMYEON!’

'Yes I did that!' Suho sigh and this time he had to tell the truth.

'B-but that's not the point right now, there is a man try to~' Suho didn't finished his word.


*SLAP*


Eunjung slapped Suho cheek hardly.


‘Ouch?’ Suho hold his red cheek and looking at Eunjung innocently.

'GO AWAY BEFORE I GIVE YOU ANOTHER SLAP!' Eunjung yelled to Suho and started to move from there.


‘B-But Eunjung, I try to tell you something~’ Suho chasing Eunjung from behind.’Eunjung wait’ Suho grabbed Eunjung clothes and pulled it hardly.

 

'Arghhh' Eunjung fall on the floor and that pulled by Suho was totally hardly in the clothes until Eunjung button on the top was broken and the clothes was torn.

Before Eunjung falling down, she held Suho neck and that’s make Suho also falling down with Eunjung.

 

'Ouch' Suho slowly raised his head to look on where he was landing too. His body felt a warm. 'Why I don't feel hurt?' A weird feeling when he doesn't felt a hard floor when he fall down to it. 'What with this warm I feel too?' Suho frowned.

'Hmm S-Suho?'

'That voice! it is Eunjung voice b-but why is that voice to close on me?' Suho thought. He opened his eyes slowly.


‘E-EUNJUNG!?!’

Suho gulped his saliva and his eyes was widened like he just shocked?.

'S-suho!?'

He is shocked!!! He saw the awkward situation of him right now.


‘Eu-Eunjung, imma~

Suho was on top Eunjung body and the most awkward is his face was closer to Eunjung face. He also can’t able to stop blushing when saw her. Her breathe was against his face and he can smell a mint on her breathe.

 


There was a paused from both of them, before~~


‘HEY! IS THAT SUHO AND E-EUNJUNG?’ 
‘YEAH, W-WHAT ARE THEY DOING DOWN THERE?’
‘DON’T TELL US THAT THEY BOTH~’


A crowded student was looking at them curiously, suspiciously and shocking when looking at their position right now.

They both shocked when the crowded student was looking at them right now. Finally, they both screaming?

'Arghhhh!!' More weird when they both screaming on the same time by looking at each other.

'GO AWAY ERT! THIS IS TOTALLY EMBARRASSING!!' Eunjung yelled to Suho and pushed him aside from her sight.

'Yah, Eunjung that's not what I mean too and….and i~' Suho can't finished his word once again after the female student interrupted their conversation.

'LOOK, EUNJUNG UNIFORM HAS BEEN TEAR'

 

 

Eunjung immediately look at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter