The night before School (Chapter 1)

~ High School Life (H.S.L) ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was excited about her new school. She was changing to the another school when she got an email about her accepting to her new school . What makes she more become excited is she will attend to the famous school at “Seoul SMBC foreign language High school” (SSFL). It’s the one famous high school at her country. She can’t wait to go there even though she will let go of her old school. While Jiyeon kept looking at her email for her transfer to that school, she was been interrupted by her sister’s name Qri.

'What we got here, another happy girl that will go to her dream school!'
‘Ugh unnie, don’t you know how to knock!’ Jiyeon was surprised by Qri present from her behind. Jiyeon yelling at her.
‘Why, this is not will be your room either. You will leave this room and live at your dorm school. What so special about that school too until you made your decision to move another school?’ Qri lied down on Jiyeon’s bed while Jiyeon was sitting on her couch with her eyes was looking at Qri.
‘Don’t you know that school was the best school of the best school to graduate!’
‘So?’
‘That’s school is famous and not to mention that school was the greatest school that had been ranking on our country. I think if I can go there, maybe people can respect as you respect me to knock my room before enter!’ Jiyeon tease Qri by using her smirk.
‘Yah, I’m your older sister. You should respect me too but that’s ridiculous! How can High school can made the people will respect on you?’ Qri laughing about it.
‘Ugh unnie, you such an idiot. That school is totally famous and it’s hard to go in there. Only a few person can join that school. That’s why your sister “Park Jiyeon” the most pretty than to compare to you, should you be proud on me!’ Jiyeon laughed on her.
‘Haha, laugh as much as you can. Can you tell me, is that your pretty can get a boyfriends for you?’ Qri and laughed hard.
‘Hmm, oh about that~’ Jiyeon also had no idea why she was alone.
‘About what, about your single!’ Qri laughing again.
‘Ugh, shut up unnie before I kick you from my room!’ Jiyeon pout.
‘Geez, looks like someone mad’ 
‘Anyway, what I just heard about that school is there are also famous because their student!’ Jiyeon reading on her laptop about that school that she will join.
‘What is it, why with their student?’ Qri curious about it.
‘They said that school is famous with student that belong from a rich person, a celebrities and many more than that include with famous word’
‘Really! So, that mean~’
‘Mean there will be a lot of male handsome student that I can seduce!’ Jiyeon laughing on Qri.
‘What!! You are lucky because I’m graduate now if not I will join you to that school!’ Qri felt jealous about it. She whined and stomped her feet on Jiyeon’s bed.
‘Haha your wish unnie! Woohoo, I’m already excited to go that school tomorrow, bye Unnie!’ Jiyeon smirk on Qri.
‘Shut up, MOMMY I WANT TO GO COLLEGE!’ Qri ran out from Jiyeon bedroom.
‘Such a childish’ Jiyeon just shook her head when looking at Qri childish running skill.

Jiyeon turn back to look at her laptop. She was wondering what will happen if she join that school. Did she will be fit with the others. Since, that school is famous. It is must be many student from first class will attend in that school.

'Ugh, don't think like that way Jiyeon. You know that you can be happy with your new school. Besides, this is your dream school!' Jiyeon sigh but in her deep heart was pretty excited to go that school tomorrow.

Jiyeon stood up from her chair and going to her closet. She grabbed her clothes and packing her stuff to her bag for tomorrow. After she done packing it, she going to her bed and sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter