Friends Belong To Dorm ( Chapter 4 )

~ High School Life (H.S.L) ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Woah, this place is really perfect!' Jiyeon blinked a few times after she saw her dorm. It is really bigger than she thought.


Jiyeon look around that room and saw two bedrooms. ‘Hey is there another person who living here?’ Jiyeon head was trying to opened that door.

'YOU MUST BE A MY NEW ROOMMATE!'

'ARGHHH' Jiyeon screaming after heard someone from her behind.

'Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!' She smiling next to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon turn back to look at her face. ‘Woah, she cute!’ Jiyeon expression was surprised by her chubby face, blonde hair, almost same as her height and also cute.


‘Are you okay?’
‘Oh yes uhmm, who are you?’ Jiyeon narrowed her brows.
‘What a rude am I’ She chuckle.
‘My name is Heo Minseon but they call me Way, I live here!’ She bowed to Jiyeon.
‘Oh oh, M-my name is Jiyeon. I’m a new student here!’ Jiyeon bowed to Way.
‘It’s look like that we gonna be a roommate until the end of semester’
‘Oh yea’

Jiyeon still embarrassed with her around because this is her first time living with another person.

'So, which one your room. This one or that one!' Jiyeon pointing her hand to the door.
‘Mine is left. Do you want some help to carry your bag?’ Way offered to her politely.
‘Thanks but it’s okay, I can carry this by my own’ Jiyeon smiled to Way.
‘Oh okay. If you said so! Hey if you want to meet me, I will be at cafeteria. Just go down and you will saw a sign that show you to go to cafeteria!’ Way walking to the door.
‘Oh okay, I will meet you there Way. Bye!’ Jiyeon wave her hand to Way.
‘Oh okay BYE!’ Way closed the door.

Jiyeon entered her bedroom after Way left.

'Wow, this room is bigger than mine!' Jiyeon laying happily on bed after saw her new bedroom.
‘Ahhhh, this is very comfort! I don’t think I can move now!’ Jiyeon hugging her pillow and rolling on the bed. She can’t help herself that time being so comfy with that room.
‘I’m done with you bed now!’ Jiyeon stood up.
‘Packing some stuff to my new closet’ Jiyeon jump happily to her new closet.

After she done with her stuff, Jiyeon can felt that her tummy was growling.

Growlll~

'Opps, looks like my tummy being a wolf now!' Jiyeon hold her stomach.
‘Ugh, I’m so hungry. I should meet Way now!’ Jiyeon get out from her dorm.

Jiyeon going down and trying to find the sign.

'Hmm where is it that sign?' Jiyeon can't find their sign to go that cafeteria. Her head just kept searching for it until she saw some guy was standing on the signboard with his weird pose on it. 'What's that weird guy doing on the signboard with his weird posing. Is he trying to hide it or IS HE TRYING TO TAKE A SELFIE ON THAT THINGS!' Jiyeon chuckle a bit when saw him. 'This school is really weirder than I thought' Jiyeon shook her head and started to walk closer to that guy.

'Hmm excuse me, I think~' Jiyeon didn't finished her word yet but suddenly that guy interrupted her.
‘I know what you just thinking. okay here, I know that girl like you love famous guy like me!’ He gave his autograph to Jiyeon.
‘Huh, what! Excuse me?’ Jiyeon didn’t had no idea what was just happens. She take the sign from that person.
‘Shhh shhh, it’s okay!’ He cover Jiyeon mouth by using his finger.
‘B-but!’ Jiyeon getting speechless.
‘It’s okay, don’t worry! For you pretty girl, it just free’ He stepped back and winked at Jiyeon.
‘B-but I just want~’ Jiyeon can’t speak again after that guy make a move.
‘I know that you must be my fan! Don’t worry, it will be a privacy’ He winked at Jiyeon and move away from there with arrogant at his face.

Jiyeon mouth become wide and her eyes became bigger than before. ‘What the heck with that guy!’ Jiyeon whispered to herself.

'A fan? Privacy? What's wrong with that guy. Geez!' Jiyeon scratched her head. 'Lucky that he already left. So, now I can see the signboards!' Jiyeon take a look on sign board and forget everything that just happened between her and that guy.

'Left? Oh okay take a left after out from this place!' Jiyeon happily nodded and rushed out from there.


Jiyeon made it to go to cafeteria, she can saw that place was crowded because it surrounded by the student. ‘Woah, this place is bigger but it can’t compare the amount of student here. Maybe this was their recess time!’ Jiyeon entered the cafeteria and trying to find Way.

'Where is she?' Jiyeon kept searching for her.

'JIYEON!'

'W-way?' Jiyeon turned back and saw Way was waving her hand to Jiyeon. 'That's way' Jiyeon was happy to see her. She started to run closer to her seat.

'Yeah, you've made it to come here. I thought that you will get lost!' Way chuckle.
‘Hmm yea, this place is seriously big and many people in here!’ Jiyeon smiling to Way.
‘Yup and I almost lost also before when I was a new student here!’
‘Really!’
‘Yup but I don’t want to talk about it! So, you feel hungry now?’ Way smirk to Jiyeon after she heard Jiyeon stomach make a loud voice.
‘Erk y-yes?’ She gave a weak smiled.
‘Here take my launch. Don’t worry, I already eat!’ She gave her food to Jiyeon.
‘Really!’
‘Yes’
‘Thank you thank you, thank you so much!’ Jiyeon happily take her food and started to eat.

After Jiyeon finished with her launch, she started a conversation with Way.

'So Way, are you new here too!' 
‘Not really but I can count as a new kid too!’ Way happily nodded.
‘Oh, you must know about the student around here!’
‘Of course, I’m a girl master of gossip around here. Besides, I came here like 2 years ago. So, I kinda expert knowing with the student around here!’
‘Oh, how old are you?’ 
‘17 and you?’
‘Ommona ommona, we are same!!!’
‘Yeah, which class will you enter?’ Way happily nodded with Jiyeon and they both holding their hand each other.
‘I don’t know but I already got the schedule about my class tomorrow’ Jiyeon showed Way her paper schedule.

Way grabbed that things from Jiyeon hand and suddenly~

'Arghhhh, we both same!! Except for history class!' Way shouted to Jiyeon. All the student at the cafeteria was became silent and glare their eyes to them.
‘Opps?’ Way pout.
‘Haha, you too loud but which class I will be for that subject?’ 
‘How do I know that’ Way pout and cover her head with menu book.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter