A Hateful Person ( Chapter 3 )

~ High School Life (H.S.L) ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jiyeon entered their office, she went to meet the school counselor. Her eyes getting bigger when saw that room was beautiful and tidy. She can’t stop looking around.


‘Hello there, may I help you?’ Someone was talking to Jiyeon.
‘Oh yes I’m sorry, hmm I’m new person that just transfer here and this is the email that I receive!’ Jiyeon show that to her.
‘Oh you’re the new kid, welcome to our school Park Jiyeon. We are so happy that you just been chosen by our principal’ She smiled to Jiyeon.
‘Oh thank you, I’m happy about it too!’ Jiyeon bowed to her.
‘Okay have a seat and wait here, I will get your key dorm and your key for your locker’ She said that and Jiyeon nodded.


She left Jiyeon and go to her room, Jiyeon sat down on their couch. It was feel comfort and it feel nice too.
‘Awww, this is very comfortable. Lucky that I can come here. This is just like a heaven’ Jiyeon hug a pillow beside her and started to lay down.
‘Ehem Ehem’ the counselor was out from her room without noticing by Jiyeon. Jiyeon froze look at her. ‘Opps!’ Jiyeon gave a awkward smiled to her.

'Here is your key and your room will be at 37. It is the fifth floor. Go to the right after you out from this office and you will see your dorm!' She saying politely even though Jiyeon was show her a bad attitude to that girl.

Jiyeon immediately get up from her couch and started to face her face.

'Oh I'm sorry, I don't mean to do this thing. Hmm thank you!' Jiyeon take her key and started to go out from there.
‘Sorry again’ Jiyeon bowed politely before she opened that door.

'Aigoo, you being stupid on your first day at school. Geez, she must thinking that I don't have any manners!' Jiyeon stomped her feet like a childish kid and started to run faster from there.

She run to the right side without looking way in front of her.

'Ughhhhh!!'

Jiyeon was bumped into someone when she was running and everything was too fast until that guy and Jiyeon was falling down to the ground.

'Ouch!' Jiyeon hold her pain on her head.
‘Ehem ehem, can you get off from me!!’ He gave a fake coughed to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon doesn’t realised that she was accidentally falling down to his chest.

'Yulk yulk, euww. Hmm, I'm sorry. Are you alright?' Jiyeon immediately stood up from him.
‘Alright can you tell me that I look alright?’ His face was turn to red.
‘Oh yes you look fine for me. Phew!’ Jiyeon felt relieved that guy was safe and sound.

'I'M NOT FINE, DID YOU LOOK WHAT JUST YOU DID TO MY BUBBLE TEA!!!' He shouted to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon saw that his drinking water was falling down on the floor. ‘Maybe because the accident that I just did!’ Jiyeon look at his face and started to bow.

'Oh I'm sorry, I don't mean to do this. I-i was in a bit hurry!' Jiyeon gave a fake smiled to him.
‘NO SORRY!!, I WANT YOU BUY ME THIS ONE!’ He shouted to Jiyeon and make Jiyeon surprised by it.
‘E-excuse me?’ Jiyeon blinked her eyes to him.
‘ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID YOU NEED TO BUY ANOTHER BUBBLE TEA FOR ME!!’
‘Euww, who you think you are! I’m not your maid. Besides, it just a bubble tea. You can buy it by yourself!’ Jiyeon pout.
‘NO! YOU OWE ME BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY BUBBLE TEA FALLING TO THE GROUND. NOW, BUY ME THIS ONE!!’ He shouted again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter