The Trio (Chapter 8)

~ High School Life (H.S.L) ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the recess time, Way was walking around the cafeteria but what she just look there only a crowded people was trying to get their food.

'Geez, as usual!' Way feeling irritated a bit when saw the bunch of people being a beast just because getting the food.

Lucky that, Way already prepare her food before came to school. She took it out and eat it gently. ‘Hmm sandwiches!’ Way slowly swallowed it.


A while she was eating, someone was spoke her from behind.

'I found you!'

Way eyes getting bigger, bigger and bigger! ‘Not again!’ Way sigh and stop eating her food. She turned to look at the person who was spoke at her.

'Like usual, Kim Minseok is here!' Way sigh again.

'Hehe, that's my first time i heard that you just call me using my first name' Xiumin smiled brightly.


Way really exhausted by running away from him again. So, she decided to let him join her for this day. How worse that couldn’t be? Right..right?

'Xiumin, listen here. I'm totally tired right now because i need to wake up early this morning, running away from you and I'm also tired because talking with you!' Way narrowed her right brows to Xiumin.

Xiumin blinked innocently with his cute pout when he just saw Way do that and he chuckle. Way totally lose her idea on why Xiumin laughing either?

'What's so funny?' Way confused.

Xiumin shook his head and didn’t answered her questions because of that Way almost chocked by her sandwiches because this is her first time saw Xiumin refuse her question!

'W-What?'

'Nothing and look what i've got here!' Xiumin opened his bag and let out his stuff.

Way look at it curiously into Xiumin’s bag. ‘What is it?’ Way said.

'Someone special!' Xiumin smiled and searching it at everywhere on his bag. Way just shook her head and continued her eating.

'Ahha! Found it!!' Xiumin with his eager let out his stuff and showed it to Way.

 

Way jawline almost getting down after saw Xiumin held a doll on his left hand. ‘That’s a doll?’ Way chuckle.

'Not an ordinary doll, this is unlimited edition you know!' Xiumin with proud saying that.

Way was seeing that everybody in that cafeteria just glare their eyes at them. Way hid her face by buried it to the table. ‘Psssh, Xiumin.. you should put that things in your bag again!’  Way said that with low voice to Xiumin.

'Why would i put Michan in my bag!'


There was another silent in their conversation after Xiumin said that. Way look at him and blinked her eyes three times.

'You call that things Michan?'

'This isn't a things, Michan is my bestfriends and he said that you need to reduce intake of foods because you're getting chubby! am i right Michan?' Xiumin smiled at his doll.


‘E-Excuse me?’ Way really shocked by it and there is no word can be expressed that time.


Xiumin take his Michan to get closer with his ear like Michan wanted to whisper at him something.

'What is it Michan?' Oh ! Oh. Oh no she don't, nuh, she's cool!' Xiumin said that with Michan and pretend like Michan was talking at him.


Way really felt embarrassed that time, totally humiliating! People was laughing at them, talking badly and making fun of them!!!

'Geez, he's crazy!' Way gently put her head down to the table again. 'Xiumin, stop it. Everybody was looking at us right now!' Way murmured.

Xiumin looking at people around them and yes! Everybody was looking at them sharply with laughing and annoying face.

'Hehe, they really like us Michan!'

'No, they don't! Just put it back on your bag again!' Way yelled lightly at Xiumin just not to let everybody heard that but she need to protest too. So, Xiumin can obey her order!


‘Hmm, alright’ Xiumin sigh and pout in same time.

Way really felt relieved that time. ‘Okay hurry up then!’ Way force Xiumin.

'But~'

Way froze and looking at Xiumin face again.

'But what?' Way asked Xiumin curiously.

'If you said that to Michan politely, I will do it!' Xiumin smirked.

 


Way gulped her saliva, her face was turning to red and forehead had a little bit sweat on it. She just became speechless and looking at the people around them gently. After that, slowly looking at Xiumin face again.

'I-I don't w-want to do t-that!' Way shook her head and yelled at him.


Xiumin pout. ‘Oh well, looks like Michan want to introduce itself to everyone now?’ Xiumin tries to thread Way that time by using his doll?


Way eyes getting bigger. ‘D-DON’T YOU DARE!’ Way bit her down lips.

Xiumin smirked at Way again. ‘Dare me!’ He said and he stood up from his chair.


Way totally getting insane that time. ‘No no no!’ Way thought and shook her head innocently. Her eyes was made a contact to Xiumin eyes.

'Yes yes yes!' Xiumin nodded his head and smirked at Way face. Are they just using a telepathy at each other?

 

'HEY GUYS, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TE~' Xiumin held his doll and wanted to show it to everyone.

'NOOOOO!' Way was screaming in her deep heart.


She immediately stood up from her chair and without thinking rational. She pulled Xiumin to her arms and kiss him gently.


‘HUH!’ Everybody was shocked by them including Xiumin who was being kiss by Way. He just getting speechless with his big eyes.


Way pushed him gently and looking at everyone. ‘THAT, HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!’ Way continued to Xiumin words.


‘ARGHHH’ Everyone just screaming because they think that it was a doom day because Way accepted Xiumin as her boyfriends.

'That's impossible, YOU ARE MINSEON AND HIM IS MINSEOK!' a girl shouted because that was unbelievable.

'WHAT!' Xiumin mouth getting wide and also his eyes. He was blushing with shocked.

 

'What was just i did?' Way thought. 'WHAT WAS JUST I DID!' Way screamed in silent after she realised that she was kissing the annoying person!

 

 


**
Meanwhile, Eunjung tried to avoid Suho at the hallway.

'Yah, how long did you want to being silent like that! I said i'm sorry!' Suho yelled at Eunjung from behind.

'Hermm!' Eunjung avoid her sight from looking at Suho face. She continued to walk without talking with Suho.

'Yah, this kid!' Suho scratches his head. 'How long did you want being like that! By avoiding me behind!' Suho yelled again and doesn't care about the people around them.

'Hermm!' Eunjung gently look at another way from Suho sight with rude face.

'YAH, I SAID SORRY! Suho shouted and accidentally, pulled Eunjung shoulder again as he did when they both was in embarrassing moment!

'Ugh!' Eunjung shouted lightly. She getting annoying with that and looking at Suho with deadly glare.


Suho gulped his saliva and pulled his hand gently from Eunjung shoulders. ‘S-sorry’ Suho murmured with his head down.

'Hermm!' Eunjung with her arrogant look, started to walk again from him.

'You try to avoid me huh!' Suho thought and smirked when looking at Eunjung from behind like he was planning something! Something tricky! 'Let's play with it then!' Suho smirked again. He took a breathe and chasing her slowly from behind.


‘EUNJUNG THERE IS A COCKROACHES ON YOUR SHOES!!’  Suho shouted loudly at Eunjung and because of that Eunjung was shocked by it


‘HUH, WHAT! WHERE??!’ Eunjung jumping around like kid, stomping her feet childishly and automatically without knowing that she was hugging someone.


‘Where, where! Help me!’ Eunjung grinned her teeth without realised a person that she was hugged.


‘Avoid me huh?’ Someone chuckling.


Finally Eunjung knew that things was gonna happened, she knew that she was just being fooled by someone she hates a lot and of course its Suho the one that Eunjung hugged.


Eunjung trying to peek at Suho face a bit, she knew that she wanted to give him an another slap but suddenly, everything was turned to opposite because she became froze. Eunjung saw that the person that she was hugging was different and yes it is Suho but why? why she felt that her heart was pounding when saw him like that way. Eunjung was saw a bright side of Suho when he smiling like that, he also have a charming face that Eunjung doesn’t realised all of this time and of course, his fair skin was totally change him into a bright sparkle was flying surrounded him, he just look like an angel.


‘E-Eunjung are you alright?’ Suho was broke his perfect moment with Eunjung after he realised that Eunjung getting closer to his face and he also realised that Eunjung eyes was beaming like there was shining.


‘Ugh!’ Eunjung stepped back to the real world after her daydreaming! ‘What am i doing?’ She pushed away Suho body from her and look at Suho face innocently.

”W-What?’ Suho was blushing and also with Eunjung. They both was blushing at each other.


Eunjung stepped forward to Suho face gently. Suho heart was beating faster, faster as his heart could do!

'Is she try to kiss me now?' Suho thought when saw Eunjung lips pout and lean forward to his face. 'This is not happening, what am i do~ Suho didn't finished his words after saw Eunjung face was turning to innocence. 'Damn, she's cute!' Suho bite his down lips. 'I can't resist it anymore!' Suho said in silent. He lets everything happened, EVERYTHING. He closed his eyes and pout his lips with his passion.


*SLAP*


Eunjung slapped Suho face and that’s make Suho shocked by that. He opened his eyes, what he just saw that just a true demon with a sharp eyes on it and the bad aura was surrounded her just because he can felt Eunjung cold heartened.

'Ouch?' Suho held his cheeks and stared at her face that suppose being sweets and cute but it was already turned to angry like demon.

'ert!' Eunjung just burst out that words only and stepped away from him again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter