Pain In The Neck (Chapter 5)

~ High School Life (H.S.L) ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As their both started to run to go their dorm. Jiyeon was stopped without any warn until make Way’s bump her back.

'Ouch, w-what a sudden!' Way only held her pain on her head.

Jiyeon just stand over there without blinked her eyes. She froze and can’t move any bit from her distance. Way only frowned and started to feel worried.

'J-jiyeon?” 
‘We better don’t go there!’ Jiyeon pointed her finger in front of them.

Way’s started to feel confused with it. She look on what was Jiyeon pointing too.

'Oh that's Luhan. HEY LUHAN!!' Jiyeon eyes getting bigger when heard Way's was calling him.
‘That is a crazy bubble tea guy!’ She whispered to herself.

'HEY YOU!'

'Oh no, he's coming!' Jiyeon trying to run from him but Way who was stood behind her was stopping her from run. Way held her hand and smirk at her.

'You like him don't you!' Way smirk at Jiyeon. Jiyeon jaw almost dropped out and her wide mouth didn't speak any word after heard that.

'What I like him. That was the silly things that I've ever heard. He is going to kill me and that's what I know!' Jiyeon grinned her teeth and those word only came through her mind. 'I-i d-don't like him and I don't think he is gonna be nice on me~'

'YOU!' Luhan shouted when saw Jiyeon being caught by Way's. Jiyeon being speechless and gave them a silly face.

'H-hey, w-whats up?' Jiyeon chuckle and gave him a fake smiled.

'You guys already meet each other. That must be good for both of you. Since, you guys a new student around~'
Way doesn’t finished her word when they both was screamed at her because shocked.

'WHAT!'

'He is a new student too?'

'Looks like that we both will be on the same class?' Luhan smirk at Jiyeon.

'Oh yes, you are right. We will gonna have fun!'

'What are you talking about, he trying to kill me. Since, our first meet already! And we gonna be on the s-same class!!' Jiyeon throat became dried.

'Don't be silly, I'm not gonna kill you' Luhan smirk at her and make Jiyeon giggled.

Jiyeon just staring at him. Her eyes can’t blinked when saw Luhan smiling like that at her. She can see the beautifulness of his face but also she can see the dark side of that smirk. ‘What is he trying to do on me next. Geez, those smile only make me creep with it!’ Jiyeon rolled her eyes to Way.

'Yea right, no kill but dead!' Jiyeon said that with low voice.

'Hmm sorry, I can't hear you dear?' Luhan .

'Dear? What he is trying to do! Did he try to embarrass me now!' Jiyeon getting nervous and she can felt that her heart was beating faster. She also felt that her head was gonna explode. 'S-sorry?' Jiyeon frowned at him.

'Awww, don't be shy dear!' Luhan touch her cheek with passion and slowly. Jiyeon head was turning red and she froze.

'Oh my gosh, why you didn't telling me?' Way eyes only stare at them.

Jiyeon pushed his hand roughly and stepped back from him. ‘W-what the hell was that!’ Jiyeon shouted. ‘D-did he try to get close with me?’ Jiyeon blushing. ‘Stupid Jiyeon, don’t think like that. He is crazy guy, he must be planning something that bad for you!’ Jiyeon thought. ‘T-telling you what WAY?!!’ Jiyeon look at Way.

'T-thats you and him are~~'

'Sweet couple' Luhan right hand was hugging around Jiyeon neck and he gave her a lightly kiss on Jiyeon cheek. Jiyeon melting by his reaction. Her knees became weak.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter