Cry Wolf chpt: 7

Cry Wolf ***( HIATUS)***

Being pulled up by his wrists, Kyungsoo winced in pain as Kai tightened his grip on the smaller male.

 

"I haven't done anything! Please don't hurt me" Kyungsoo squealed as he felt Kai crushing his wrists. "Why do you think I'm going to hurt you" Kai asked with a sinister tone to his voice as he looked down at Kyungsoo, who was cowering beneath him, avoiding his gaze.

 

Kyungsoo remained silent, afraid of what Kai would do if he said anything. "I'm going to show you something" Kai announced as he tugged on Kyungsoo's hands harshly, dragging him out of the room. "Where are we going?" Kyungsoo questioned Kai as he tried keeping his pace with him who, like Kris, had long, wide strides when walking. "You'll see when we get there" Kai replied, pulling on Kyungsoo's arm harder as he strode down the stairs, towards the front door of the house.


Stumbling down the stairs, Kyungsoo had to save himself from falling face first down the stairs multiple times. "Could you slow down a bit please!?" asking it as nicely as possible, Kyungsoo looked at Kai as he swiftly turned and faced Kyungsoo. "You want me to carry you? Otherwise, no."

 

Lowering his gaze from Kai's, that was his indication of not wanting to be carried. Turning around without another word, Kai began pulling on Kyungsoo's wrist again.


Smelling his scent, Kai scrunched, he couldn't wait to teach this pathetic excuse of a wolf a lesson. "He'll know who's alpha soon enough" he thought as he continued to lead Kyungsoo through town and into the woods. "I need to stop" Kyungsoo panted as sweat ran down his face and back "we've been walking for at least an hour. Please let me rest for a second" he pleaded as he planted his feet deep into the leaves and dirt on the Forrest floor, forcing Kai to stumble backwards as he tried walking on.

 

Looking at him with a surprised, maddened face, Kai glared at Kyungsoo. "No! We need to go now!!" He growled as he tugged on Kyungsoo's wrist once, twice, three times.


Tightening his grip and tugging him harsher with each tug, Kai was becoming frustrated with each failed attempt at getting Kyungsoo to follow him. Finally snapping, Kai pounced on Kyungsoo, tackling him to the floor and wrestling with him before grabbing him by his hair and dragged him.

 

Screaming from the pain pulsing in his head as Kai pulled on his hair, Kyungsoo fought to get away from Kai, who was undoubtedly using some of his wolf strength to drag him through the Forrest.


Kyungsoo knew he'd have to change to have a chance at escaping from Kai. Even though he knew Kai was a stronger werewolf than he was. Kyungsoo felt himself let his hidden monster escape from deep inside himself. An instant pain rushed through his body causing him to feel as though his chest was being crushed and torn into millions of peaces. His fighting hands, that clawed at Kai's hand began tearing.

 

Blood rushed out of the torn flesh, Kai felt the warm liquid drop and smear onto his hand. Also hearing the snapping of bones, he knew instantly what Kyungsoo was doing.

 

Pausing immediately, Kai let go of Kyungsoo and watch momentarily before letting himself transform also. "I guess the fight will have to happen here and not where I intended" he thought as his flesh began to tear apart like Kyungsoo's.

 

Letting out screams and groans as bones snapped and flesh and muscles flew off their bodies in a torn mess, Kai and Kyungsoo watched as each others jaws popped off, falling to the floor amongst their skin as the snouts of their wolf forms fought for their freedom, growling and snarling menacingly as they escaped from their prison. Dark, bloody, charcoal black paws clawed their way out of Kyungsoo's arms and feet as equally dark but shiny brown paws forced their way through Kai's limbs. Yellow eyes appeared in both their eye sockets after their human eyes bulged out, hanging down to their furry cheeks.


Kyungsoo was amazed that Kai was transforming at a quicker rate than him. He'd had at least a good two minute start ahead of Kai so why was he transformed as much as quickly as he was?

 

Kai's and Kyungsoo's wolf forms steamed as the last of the flesh from their human forms fell to the floor.

 

Staring and growling at each other, they both stopped as they remembered to eat the flesh that was laying on the floor in order to have the ability to change to their human forms again after their fight.

 

Beginning with their jaws, each of them kept watch of the other as the bones of the jaws snapped from the pressure of their powerful mouths crunching down on them. Their eyes were next to be taken into their mouths, being easily swallowed whole, followed by the scalps, flesh of the arms and feet, then on to their stomachs.

 

Finishing the task just seconds after each other, an intense glare was shared between the, now, two wolves. Ready to attack, baring their sharp teeth, the two crouched down on their front paws before pouncing towards each other.