Cry Wolf chpt: 12

Cry Wolf ***( HIATUS)***

"Let me out god damn it!!!!!" Kai howled angry, slamming his fists into the door that kept him contained in the pitch black, dark room, even with his wolf sight nothing was visible, "I said ing let me out you ing bastards" he yelled.


Kai had been locked in the room for three days now and he could feel the hunger from not being fed anything since he was brought here, he could also feel the anger in him rising with each second that he was kept in the darkness, his sanity being tested and pushed to the point of none existence, "I swear I'll kill them all when they release me from this prison" he growled to himself. Pacing around the room, Kai held his hand up to the wall and kept it there to insure he wouldn't run into a wall or loose his footing since he couldn't see anything, the only source of light was a barely visible slit of greyish light that seeped in from the bottom of the doorway, which was how he could tell where the door was. "I swear I'll kill them all, I'll make Kyungsoo watch to. That low life, waste of pace, useless, pathetic excuse of a wolf will watch every single one of them die."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Just as he had spoken those words, footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs, just on the other side of the door. "Why should we let you out Kai? give us one good excuse why."


Surprised it wasn't alpha Kris' voice that he'd heard Kai turns his head with surprise to face the doorway he'd been walking away from. "Sehun.... Sehun let me out. Please buddy, you're my best friend. Let me out. Come on." Kai whimpered pathetically upon reaching the door, trying to fake being upset and sorry for what he'd done so his friend would feel pity for him and let him out. "Why, you hurt Kyungsoo. Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for him? Do you know how long it took before we finally tracked him down after all those years of searching? Do you realize how vital it was for him to join our clan? Thanks to you, you've practically just destroyed the future existence of us wolves, Kyungsoo was the lone wolf in the prophecy that would destroy his own kind because he despises them so much, we needed him to join so that we could change his mind and keep our kind alive. Thanks to you, Kyungsoo will choose to leave and destroy us all, soon there will be no such thing as werewolves, all of us will be dead... our kind will be extinct and all because you were jealous..... or angry.... or something towards Kyungsoo."


Kai bit his lip, frustrated that his attempt had failed. "Yes, yes i know. I don't know what got into me, I don't know why I did that and I'm sorry but you have to let me out. I'm starving Sehun, I'm hungry and I'm weak" he lied "I need food, I need water, and I need to see the light. I feel like I'm going blind from the darkness in he...." "SEHUN!!!!" a booming voice sounded at the top of the stairs, cutting off Kai's sentence "Get away from that door now!!! I told you no visiting with him, I've still yet to decide his punishment and I was clear to tell everyone not to give him any interaction until such time! Get your up here now!!!!"


Knowing the punishment for not obeying Kris' orders Sehun lowered his head,cowering, if he was in wolf form his tail would be between his legs right now. "Yes Kris" the youngest of the clan obeyed, bringing himself to the top of the stairs without saying anything more to Kai, leaving him still locked in the basement "I'm sorry for disobeying your orders."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Left alone again, Kai could feel himself boiling with rage, he was so close!! He knew Sehun was falling for it, he always did, when it came to Kai Sehun had a weak spot, he wanted to please him and would do anything he asked of him. "GOD DAMN IT!!!!!"


A crack ran up the wall as Kai slammed his fist into it, he couldn't see it but he knew it was there, he had heard the sound of it as his fist stayed where it had hit the wall. Panting in anger Kai promised he'd definitely get his revenge for being locked up in here, "They'll all regret keeping me in here. If I don't kill them, all at least injure every single one of them severely.... especially Kris.... I'll make Kris beg for mercy! By the time I'm finished with him, he'll be pleading for his life!!!! and that thing, that.... that "prophecy " he'll die, a good way to insure our race survives... kill the thing that threatens to destroy it.... that wolf will die... that will die.... Kyungsoo, no matter what, will die!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long to update.

    Anyway, here it is... chapter 12!

How do you feel about Kai's character.... do you think he'll actually do what he promises to do or do you think he'll change his mind?

author ~Savie