Cry Wolf chpt: 13

Cry Wolf ***( HIATUS)***

"So what will Kai's punishment be?" Lay asked as the entire clan was summoned to the dining table for a meeting, all of them  were wondering the same thing and had been looking at each other before he spoke up. Kris remained silent, both of his index fingers pressed against each other while also pressed up against his lips signifying that he was in deep thought about something. 'At the moment..." he spoke up after a moment of silence "I still really don't have any idea."


Everyone's eyes widened, how could Kris not have a punishment planned out already for Kai? Hadn't it been five days since Kai was locked down in the basement?, their eyes flitted from one member to the next before all of them, again, rested upon the leader in wonder. "That's why I called this meeting" the alpha stated as he looked up from the table to look into each of the members eyes before speaking again "I want all of you to help me figure out what the punishment should be."


Baekhyun was the first to speak, standing up out of his chair so quickly that he caused his chair to fall back and hit the floor with a loud THUMP, he looked angry, deranged, as he spoke, practically yelling out, "Starve him... starve him, poke his eyes out, whip him, beat him bloody with your fist until his face puffs up as much as Kyungsoo's, tear out his tongue, chop off his fingers..." "BAEKHYUN!!!!" Tao screamed from his chair along with Luhan, "that's enough!!"


Baekhyun was fuming, he knew Kai was already suffering but no where near as much as Kyungsoo was, who was still bed ridden and who's face hadn't seemed to heal even a little bit, "He deserves it, I'd say to kill him but we all know that he's important to the clan so I refrained myself from saying so" Baekhyun fumed, pulling his chair up before sitting back down it it with crossed arms while glaring at the two who had yelled for him to be quiet and shut up. "Baekhyun, we understand how you feel about the situation but that was a little overboard" Suho chimed in "we all want him to be punished and he will be but we can't go that far with him, even Kai has his limits" he reminded the angry puppy.


Kris watched this from his seat at the head of the table  without uttering a single word until he saw Baekhyun about to pipe back at Suho, "Baekhyun, I believe that your opinion about this is good... he will definitely be beaten", at this the youngster's face brightened up as he sat up in his chair, "but not to the extent that you want it to be." Baekhyun slumped back into his chair at the mention of Kris having mercy on his, now, enemy of the clan "fine" he mumbled irritated, crossing his arms around his chest again.


"Do anyone else have any suggestions?" The alpha asked, watching as the members faces began to strain at the intensity of their brains trying to come up with something a bit more suitable than the beating. After a several minutes each member shook their heads, "alright, this meeting is adjourned for the moment" Kris said as he lifted himself up from the chair "you all have one day to come up with a better suggestion or the beating will be carried out" he announced before walking out of the room, leaving the others to stare in disbelief with torn feelings. Was Kris really going to beat Kai? Was Kai really going to get away with just a simple beating as his punishment? Was this really happening in their clan right now? All of them were so confused.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOHH a chapter for three different fanfics have been written and uploaded today!!! I'm on a roll!!!!! and the surprising thing is is that I still want to write.....

    Lets see if I can get a chapter for 4-5 fanfics done today.

~Savie